Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

Your sister sounds like an extremely annoying person. =/ Way to ruin a magical moment in your life, eh?

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Whoa, talk about rude. Most people should know just how painful childbirth can be.

Also, banners? biggrin I'm envious of Suka having a banner for her thread in her sig.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
adorably-they are all annoying all freaking five of them so glad i dont live with them anymore. So much more happier now that i moved out.

also, yeah id sport a banner.

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Chombi
adorably-they are all annoying all freaking five of them so glad i dont live with them anymore. So much more happier now that i moved out.

I would hate to live with someone like that. My fiance's sister can be a pain when she has her moments, but I don't think she would do anything like that. She would just be really nosy about details and such.

It also sounds like your family in general is rude, since they told you to suck it up when giving birth. :/
That is extremely rude of your family Chombi...I don't know how I would've handled that...I probably would've snapped.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miss DeWitt Bukater
Chombi

I would hate to live with someone like that. My fiance's sister can be a pain when she has her moments, but I don't think she would do anything like that. She would just be really nosy about details and such.

It also sounds like your family in general is rude, since they told you to suck it up when giving birth. :/
No they told me to suck it up while they were watching and that it was part of the birthing experiance to be humiliated.

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

I don't think I would have handled it very well either. Poor Chombi. D:

As for banners, I'll get to work on some now. Here's the one I'm hosting at the moment:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/pregsthread][img]http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac200/AdorablyAwkward/Pregnancy/pregnantflower-1-1.png[/img][/url]

Or you can use the shortened one: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/pregsthread][img]http://tinyurl.com/ykcux95[/img][/url]

The only reason I go with the long image code is because some people only allow "Whitelisted" images to be shown in signatures...which means any image with /tinyurl may not show up.

Huh, now that I think about it...is Gaia smart enough to block the /tinyurl images or do they only block it if it has /tinypic in the code? [ponders]

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xoxoPink Supremexoxo
That is extremely rude of your family Chombi...I don't know how I would've handled that...I probably would've snapped.
At one point during birth she had the camera stuck in my face and i started crying when she was all like "So how does it feel crystal, how does it feel???" the nurse made her turn it off or she was going to be kicked out.
O.o I'm sorry I hate violence...but while I was in labor if someone did that to me I'd punch 'em.

Oh, I'm making a thread for children who are sick. Heart problems, cancer, and any health issue. I was wondering if when I get it up and running anyone would like to be informed. If so, PM me and I'll PM you the link when I have it ready.

@Adorably - I'm semi advertising my thread so if that's not cool with you just let me know *nod* I'll remove it smile

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Good on the nurse. They usually allow cameras because fathers-to-be or grandparents-to-be are excited, but at least here they have it so they're off to the side and not intruding on the nurses' work.

Thanks for the banner, Suka. Looking forward to more if you or anyone else wants to make some. biggrin

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

Pink, I don't mind support groups being advertised. I only get annoyed when it's random people busting in and spamming the chat with "Come TAP MY TANK!" or "COME TO MY AMAZING THREAD LAWLS!". <__<; Douches. You're completely fine because 1. You post here faithfully and 2. Your thread is related to ours. Sister thread!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is that one too big? I could downsize it a tad bit before making it an actual banner. Thoughts?
And you know, ladies...I'd love it if some of you made banners too. =3

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pink-That seems like a good idea ^^

Miss dewit-Yeah the nurses were very nice at the hospital and saw that she was being a rude b***h.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
If i had my tablet i would try and draw a little something.
Okay thanks Adorably smile I just wanted to make sure. I like this thread don't want anyone mad at me smile

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
The size looks fine by me, Suka. Not sure what the character length is, though. I'm rather attached to the one I have at the moment. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff