Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 5558 5559 5560 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
I write the name I dare not speak.
The boy with the cornflower hair,
My beloved, and my despair.
~Helga G. Pataki

G'night Chombi. =3

Pink, Not to get too personal, but do you have amazing insurance? Just sounds like the medical bills would be tremendous unless insurance was astounding or you're military. Feel free to completely ignore the question though. ^_^
Chombi
the doctors were the ones to tell me to clean the tip out with a que tip, they never told me of any infection he could get if you push it back a bit, this was just what was told to me.

But as I said before I havent had to clean it since he was one, he gets the occasional lint balls on the tip but a bath usually takes care of it.

Like I said he has had no complications, infact my 7 year old probably gets more redness then he has ever gotten with it circumsized.

Thank you for the information however I will remember that next time I have a boy.

Care of the intact p***s

Your doctor was misinformed, sadly. Many doctors in the US have no idea how to properly care for an intact p***s and tell parents to do things that are actually harmful.

The gender issue - We don't try to be gender neutral exactly....we just don't separate toys and such by "girl stuff" and "boy stuff". My daughter can play with whatever he wants. So can any future sons I have. I also have no problem with a girl wearing "boyish" clothes or a boy that wants to wear pink.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
By the way, im not offended by any of you guys decisions so just speak your minds. im in a very good mood today, the fresh start of the thread is a very good fresh start with no fighting so thats good. ^^

honestly I dont know if I would beable to take care of a special needs child either, and there are people out there who only adopt special needs children, rich people who have the means to take care of them. So it would be very hard but id make sure they went to a good home.
Haha nope not too personal for me xD
I have no insurance! At all! I love Canada...all his surgeries, hospital stays, ambulance rides...FREE. (well paid by our taxes). We stayed in this AMAZING hospital that had a room with all the equipment Jeffrey needed to stay alive in a hotel looking room. My boyfriend and I slept in the same room with him in a nice bed, with t.v. and our own private bathroom and shower. For free smile

And, they paid for all his formula, diapers, wipes everything while there.

Now that were out of the hospital we had to pay for meds...but then all the sudden it was only costing us $2! (It had been $500). The hospital he was born at had contacted the gov't and they now cover us!

Also, his formula is really expensive due to his digestive system...since it's more than what normal babies need...it's COVERED. I pay for diapers and wipes and drives to his appts smile

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
SpiderMum
Chombi
the doctors were the ones to tell me to clean the tip out with a que tip, they never told me of any infection he could get if you push it back a bit, this was just what was told to me.

But as I said before I havent had to clean it since he was one, he gets the occasional lint balls on the tip but a bath usually takes care of it.

Like I said he has had no complications, infact my 7 year old probably gets more redness then he has ever gotten with it circumsized.

Thank you for the information however I will remember that next time I have a boy.

Care of the intact p***s

Your doctor was misinformed, sadly. Many doctors in the US have no idea how to properly care for an intact p***s and tell parents to do things that are actually harmful.

The gender issue - We don't try to be gender neutral exactly....we just don't separate toys and such by "girl stuff" and "boy stuff". My daughter can play with whatever he wants. So can any future sons I have. I also have no problem with a girl wearing "boyish" clothes or a boy that wants to wear pink.
They probably were very miss informed I agree, I was just pointing that out that my doctor told me cause she was acting as if it were my fault. I actually wanted him to get circumcised but they wouldnt let me. He seems happy though with his peepee so im not worried about it, ill let him chose if he wants the procedure done later in life if he feels weird about it.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xoxoPink Supremexoxo
Haha nope not too personal for me xD
I have no insurance! At all! I love Canada...all his surgeries, hospital stays, ambulance rides...FREE. (well paid by our taxes). We stayed in this AMAZING hospital that had a room with all the equipment Jeffrey needed to stay alive in a hotel looking room. My boyfriend and I slept in the same room with him in a nice bed, with t.v. and our own private bathroom and shower. For free smile

And, they paid for all his formula, diapers, wipes everything while there.

Now that were out of the hospital we had to pay for meds...but then all the sudden it was only costing us $2! (It had been $500). The hospital he was born at had contacted the gov't and they now cover us!

Also, his formula is really expensive due to his digestive system...since it's more than what normal babies need...it's COVERED. I pay for diapers and wipes and drives to his appts smile
Wow, see I cant even go to the hospital for appointments because I dont have insurance in america, all these places who have free hospitals are lucky as hell. Freaking america and being "Free" doesnt feel so free when you cant even go to the hospital when you are pregnant.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lol i wasnt saying gnight i was saying gnight to suite. I have extreme insomnia. X.x

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
~Helga G. Pataki

Canada sounds amazing when it comes to the medical bits.

My husband is USAF, so all our baby birthing bills will be covered except for maybe 50 dollars of it. Plus my husband will get a bonus pay for having a child [granted it's not a huge amount, but it'll help]. I just need to make an appointment to see the fertility doctor. =/ My uterus has an issue with ovulating...something about hating my ovaries.
Technically, our health care isn't free. We pay for it with our taxes. But ya, I really like the fact that our country does it this way. It's so much easier. OMG if I had to pay for this all I would've had to go extremely in debt or give Jeffrey away.

I can see why Americans would abort a special needs child. Most couldn't even afford being PREGNANT with one let alone keeping it.
Chombi - Oh my...I need to read! I have insomnia as well! It sucks!

Adorably - Ya Canada is great. I really love the medical attention we've gotten. Jeffrey's gotten a lot of free stuff as well for being sick, stuffed animals, toys, etc.

I was the same way. I was supposed to NEVER get pregnant because of ovarian cysts...it will happen eventually I'm sure! (for you)

Oh hey, did I tell anyone that I just turned 19?

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
~Helga G. Pataki

Yeah, if Personhood USA has its way every aborter and woman who has a stillborn will be charged with murder. Jackasses. [Pardon my French.<_<;]

Chombi, Are you not eligible for Medicaid or State Assistance?

EDIT: Happy Birthday Pink! Look! I like you more because I wished you a Happy Birthday before Chombi. =O

EDIT 2::: I doubt I'll get pregnant without help. I haven't had a normal period in about two years and my last period was in Winter of 2009. =/ I was told if I dropped a few pounds I'd have a normal period...I've dropped about 15 so clearly I have awhile longer to go [like 30 pounds].

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gratz pink ^^ Happy birthday!
I turned 19 the beginning of February but thanks Chombi smile

OMG are you serious? okay...I really hate abortion topics because they end up so bad...but seriously...if abortions were illegal they'd still be going on. There would be 'back alley' abortions and many women would die just like before.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Adorably Awkward
User Image
All the days of my week,
~Helga G. Pataki

Yeah, if Personhood USA has its way every aborter and woman who has a stillborn will be charged with murder. Jackasses. [Pardon my French.<_<;]

Chombi, Are you not eligible for Medicaid or State Assistance?

EDIT: Happy Birthday Pink! Look! I like you more because I wished you a Happy Birthday before Chombi. =O

Its been very hard for me to get my birthcertificate, I mean i tried to call them and i had all my info like social security card name parents names ext ext. But they say i need to fax them an ID that isnt expired, and the DMV told me that I need a birthcertificate to get an ID. My mom is going off at the moment, she has gone to the crazy house more then a few times this year and acts like she hates me so I cant ask her right now, my dad is an invalid and a drug attict and a dyslexic and can barely write his own name so I cant ask him. I tried to ask my sister and she had her info as well but they said she didnt pass the security check as well and she didnt wanna go to a fax machine miles away just to get me a birthcertificate cause she has "more important things to do" :/

So im going to see if social services will give me medicade even if I dont have a valid ID and a birthcertificate.

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
~Helga G. Pataki

I usually try to avoid abortion topics as well, but Personhood USA is something every woman can unite against. I mean, they're basically saying "F$#@ you and your life. Your uterus belongs to the government now." Did you watch that link provided on the front page? It goes over all the flaws of the Personhood bill. It seriously makes me want to kick a congressman in his balls.

Again, I apologize for the language and violence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff