Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know this may not be the place to post, but:

Let's say your significant other has been cheating on you through out the entire relationship. How would you deal with this?
Hihi~ What do you guys think is a good way to spend time together? My boyfriend and I play League of Legends, but I want to do a little more than that. Do you guys have any ideas?
I am so excited right now heart

I might be a chance to go visit My best friend (hes also someone I am hoping to get into a relationship at some point.) In May my mother's best friend, her son and my mother are going to NY and they invited me to go along mrgreen just so happens that's were my best friend lives, my mother has already cleared about letting me meet him also.

I am just nervous about asking him to meet up. We have talked about it before BUT I am honestly ^^;; by nature I am shy/nervous when it comes to asking these things. heart

We are taking things slow, and not in a relationship right now. I hope we can one day. My outcome of the meeting would be at best to spend time with himand a few cuddles here and there. Even if that is all we cando during the meet, I would be super content.

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i need help guys
DizzySnowFire
i need help guys

What do you need help with?

Big Duck

Muleo is Romeo

Let's say your significant other has been cheating on you through out the entire relationship. How would you deal with this?

Are you asking because you're dealing with that or just out of curiosity?

Shy Noob

My boyfriend and I love to play games together (like League of Legends, Minecraft, Diablo 3...) but I feel like its a drag sometimes :c same old routine. Any suggestions on what else we could do together?

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
qtbuns
My boyfriend and I love to play games together (like League of Legends, Minecraft, Diablo 3...) but I feel like its a drag sometimes :c same old routine. Any suggestions on what else we could do together?

Watch movies

Shy Noob

DizzySnowFire
qtbuns

Watch movies
We do that as well.. It still feels like a routine sweatdrop Oh wells

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xMachdieaugenaufx
DizzySnowFire
i need help guys

verifying my boyfriend is who he says he is
DizzySnowFire
xMachdieaugenaufx
DizzySnowFire
i need help guys

Have you guys ever skype or anything? What's making you doubt him?

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xMachdieaugenaufx
DizzySnowFire
xMachdieaugenaufx
DizzySnowFire
i need help guys

Yes it's not me it's my family
DizzySnowFire
xMachdieaugenaufx
DizzySnowFire
xMachdieaugenaufx
DizzySnowFire
i need help guys

Yes it's not me it's my family

Best advice I can say here is if you guys have Skype video called before, when your family is around, ask for a video call and let your family see him. You can even if needed maybe ask him to show photo id with D.O.B on it to show them (Show over the webcam)
hey guys smile just joining in the conversation.
I'm at a wonderful milestone in my relationship: 6.5 years now and he's finally going to be coming over to live with me within the year! or at least visit for an extended amount of months and do it again.

this is great big news for us, we've been through tons and tons of hurdles with our LDR (he's England and I'm Eastern US) including two very strong cancers (he's still going through rigorous treatment and he will be transferring to a hospital here in the US) abuse, college (I graduate in May though!!) and anything you could ever think of.

I just needed somewhere to be annoyingly ecstatic about it.
Muleo is Romeo

we dealt with it by breaking up and seeing if other people was what we needed in our relationship. If you can't have a completely open and truthful relationship, you deserve better. if you feel like after a while that you can start over with a completely honest relationship, then try again. but once that trust is broken, you probably shouldn't be with someone who is willing to hurt you; think of the long run.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff