DizzySnowFire

Here you go.

Thanks!
DizzySnowFire
WestFullMoon
DizzySnowFire

Here you go.

Thanks!

No prob. smile Good luck to both of you!

Muse

Haven't posted in here a while, presently in to someone else, she does go on gaia.
However last 3-4 days I've not seen her online, not sure if something hapened or is going on.
Or if her PC has had issues all of a sudden.

Noob

If someone could shoot me a PM that'd be lovely. My boyfriend is planning on coming here for March Break and I'm just super nervous and would like to talk to someone, or some people who have had experience.

Thank you so much.

Fuzzy Member

So, since neither of us have the resources to go globetrotting to see oneanother, I figured, what if we had some sort of virtual date for the valentine's day?

Only, I don't know any methods/products/whatever to do that with.
Oh and neither of us are sappy romantic types. I just figured something that would suggest romantic intent but feature the wild bizarre s**t that the internet can provide.

Also hi. Never posted here before, haven't read the thread, don't plan on becoming a regular in any capacity. I just figured this thread is likely to have romantic types who know better than I do how to tackle the day + the distance between us.

Diamond Regular

Just thought I'd check in on this thread! Haven't been here in forever.

Nice to see it's still going!

toys-argh-us's Waifu

In a long distance relationship right now, 2 and half years and still going strong!

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Wigwam the Dodo
So, since neither of us have the resources to go globetrotting to see oneanother, I figured, what if we had some sort of virtual date for the valentine's day?

Only, I don't know any methods/products/whatever to do that with.
Oh and neither of us are sappy romantic types. I just figured something that would suggest romantic intent but feature the wild bizarre s**t that the internet can provide.

Also hi. Never posted here before, haven't read the thread, don't plan on becoming a regular in any capacity. I just figured this thread is likely to have romantic types who know better than I do how to tackle the day + the distance between us.

When my bf and I were long distance, we would do fancy dinner dates over google hangouts/ skype for special occasions. It was more silly than romantic but it worked for us.

Super Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Um, hello! I just saw this pop up and it was the only one I could relate too so....
I don't know where to start uh..
My boyfriend and I have been going out for a little over a year now. I'm really happy with him.
We live in the same country but we live states away from eachother.
Edit: I forgot to add lol: The thing that sucks is he's often away for unspecified periods of time so it sucks not knowing when he'll be back. gonk

Shaggy Fatcat

I'm visiting my boyfriend in may!! He's in england and im on the west coast of canada. We've been together officially 7/8 months (neither of us know the day we decided to call eachother bf/gf)

Noob

Hey everyone... so I know some of you may have seen me post before. It's happening, in 2 days I meet him. I'm so so nervous. Is there anyone on I can talk to?

Sora-no-Woto's Kouhai

Omnipresent Wolf

Hello, I'm Rainier (: I'm currently in a LDR with my boyfriend I met on gaia. We started out as friends and later down the road, a couple of years or so we decided to give dating a try. It's been a year since we started dating and I decided to meet him the 23rd of March this year. It went amazing and I fell in even more love with him, of course it was awkward for like 10 minutes, but everything after that happened naturally. We get to meet again in May, this time he'll be coming to visit me, but I'm worried about not having enough time for him to meet my friends, although I know I want him to meet my parents. I've always kind of lurked this forum, so it's strange to be posting in it now, but I figured it'd be nice to have some support.

ALA69ange's Wife

Friendly Lover

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Generous 100
my boyfriend is moving in with my family and i on June 15th. i feel anxious because i want his trip here to go smoothly. he is living in florida and i'm in california. he originally did live 20 minutes away from my house but had to move out of state with his family for personal reasons. we also used to go to high school together and we started dating somewhat around beginning of my senior year in November. we have been in a relationship for 3 years so far and in an LDR for 2 years (he moved 6 months after we started dating). we thought it was going to be 4 or 5 years until my dad generously invited him to live with us back in november. the only reason why he is staying till June is because he wants to celebrate his birthday with his family on June 9th. i feel anxious because he has to replace his ID and his mom says he will help him get it. i just don't know when it will be yet and i feel nervous not knowing what is going on over there. i worry about him daily. but even so i still feel confident that he will get it and that he will come on June 15th. i love and miss him so much. we plan to get married someday but for now we're taking it slow. i just wanna catch up with him soon after he moves in and we're in no rush to get married. he is the first person to make me feel truly loved and everyday i am hoping he can get his ID so he can come here. he is my one and only. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff