Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

1. Do you not like kids and why?
-No, because they're annoying.

2. Is it hard to find a guy that doesn't like kids?
-No.

3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic
-I don't wanna have kids in the future.

Fashionable Shopper

User ImageI don't mind kids around like age 5 or so but I really don't want to care for a baby. I don't mind being around babies but I don't want the responsibility that goes with it or know how to do the things you need to do. With a kid around age 5 you can teach it things and stuff. However, I can't have children so if I choose to do so I'd adopt a kid between the age of 5 and 7.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Kids are okay

Hygenic Poster

I absolutely despise them, and it's just always been that way, even since I was a small child myself, it's very hard to explain. It's only grown worse over the years. I guess there are a large, large multitude of reasons I loathe them so much, some of the main ones I can list here without people getting angry at them is how frustrating they are, I do not have the patience to be around them, how they take things so literally, how absolutely everything must be taught to them, how helpless they are, they are incredibly needy and dependent, among other things. I would never want to have to deal with anything their bodies expel, either, be it s**t, piss, mucus or saliva, I can not stand it. I guess you could say that I am a 'baby hater'.

I've found it to be quite the opposite.

3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic
Sometimes I wish I could temporarily borrow people's children for psychology experiments, though.

inviso87
Dislike kids that are under 10. Can't relate to them at all.

Were you never younger than ten years old?

Greedy Fatcat

I love kids. I just don't usually like other peoples kids. Sometimes I do, especially if I'm viewing from afar and see them as precious quiet and calm.
I like dealing with children around ages 5 or up.

My problem is trying to find a guy who wants atleast 2 of our own and 1 adopted child, which we can make our own. <3
Most guys I meet only want a certain amount or none.
The guy I'm dating now told me once he wanted a huge family. May be a problem.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
I like kids that are old enough to wipe their own butts, and can tell me where it hurts. xd

Liberal Receiver

I think even parents hate the ages before 4 and a from 10 to 16. I know I was one of my dad's more chill kids, but my brother drove him [******** bonkers. An in the beginning, drove my mother nuts too.
I'm actually looking forward to 4, dreading 10-16 <_< At 0-2 they're demanding poopmachines, 2-3 they're even more demanding and throw tantrums, at 4-9, they're somewhat independent, but still want to be around mummy or daddy, 10-16 they're independent twats that don't need or want mom or dad's advice, and 17+ they seem to calm back down, and at 21 are tolerable human beings.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Eh, there'e okay.
Cuteness is one of my only weakness, so if a kid is well behaved and utterly adorawable, I'll hug them to death.
gonk
Thank you 4laugh The pic was on photobucket.com and there is only four there, but; if you go on devianart.com they have a bunch of pics of Bolin heart

Me too. I just don't want the responsibility of raising a child and paying for their prom, car, and parties for 16th birthday. I hope to find someone one day day we would travel a lot rofl

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
A Roman For All Seasons
inviso87
Dislike kids that are under 10. Can't relate to them at all.

Were you never younger than ten years old?

I was, of course, but I can't relate to them at all now. I can't hold up conversation with kids that age and younger. Back during one of my education courses, I had the horrific luck of being placed in a 2nd grade classroom for a few days. Worst teaching experience of my life. The teacher thought I was going to be teaching elementary level and when I told her I was teaching middle/high school, she was very relieved. She had intended to tell me to change age groups and try the high school level or to switch careers entirely b/c I clearly wasn't fit for it, or any type of job or anything that had young kids involved. Their brain at least needs some development before I can relate to them. Just how I am.
Love kids do not hate them.

Dont look for those types of guys.
3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic?
I'd say my problem is people b***h about them over and over again here on Gaia.

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100

No. Especial ill-behaved children. But I will not go out of my way to express this.

No as long as you keep that part of you open so they don't go in believe you will have their child.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff