Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agnostica Mermaid
i hate kids that aren't my friends kids
******** if im going to have my own. no way jose.

my friends kids are okay, i dont have nieces or nephews yet, but they'd be okay too. i'll babysit sometimes. but not small children because they scare me. they're too fragile and needy and incapable of looking after themselves.

kids can come over to my house smile pool parties, gardening, tea parties or whatever smile

but NOT for 18 years, there's just no ******** way
i'd resent a guy that got me pregnant, even if he was my own boyfriend.
i'd claw his eyes out

Lol it would be your fault for getting pregnant.

Wheezing Lunatic

Serene Dippity
NarakusGirl
1DisneyFan
what is that thing in your sig?

He's an axolotl, a type of mexican aquatic salamander. smile
That Mexican aquatic salamander of yours is adorable emotion_kirakira

Thanks! I love him <3

The Odious

I'd kill my own kids if I had any.

^ this.

My brother has a nine year old son, but I've never met him since they live in the northeast and I've lived in New Mexico for ten years. =P He says the kid is a bratty little b*****d though, but considering this is my brother's kid, I'm not surprised. rolleyes
Chartreusethewaterdemon
lmSoBlackLOL
1DisneyFan

OH. MY. WORD. gonk I LOVE YOUR SIG SO MUCH. emotion_kirakira

& I don't hate kids, but I don't want to ever have my own. I don't have the "OH MY GOD I WANT TO CARE FOR MY KIDS AND RAISE THEM" motherly instinct...thing.

KORRA emotion_bigheart emotion_awesome

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

SQUEEEEE. emotion_kirakira

I died from the overdose of Mako. gonk

Unforgiving Tactician

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
1. Do you not like kids and why?
I like most kids- even the annoying hyper ones, but I dislike those who have bad manners and are spoilt. It reflects poorly on the parents and family.

2. Is it hard to find a guy that doesn't like kids?
Probably not. I find that some guys like other people's kids that are cute but not their own.

3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic.
Might have kids- depends on the future. Most likely adopt.
It isn't that I hate kids so much as I prefer to not be around them, and prefer spending the majority of my time with a different demographic. Much like I prefer not to watch reality TV.

As for why I don't want to have my own. There is the above reason and the fact that they're expensive. I enjoy being able to buy stuff for me on a whim. I enjoy my stuff. I don't want to share it.
I don't like kids at all. I fear the moment, which I'm sure will come one day, when my partner and I will sit down to discuss having kids or not. I know my boyfriend does want to have kids some day, so I can only imagine what that conversation will be like.
And even if I did want to have kids, I'm not sure if I'd want to have them with my boyfriend. He was raised in an environment in which his father was (and still is) frequently verbally agressive and he has taken over some of that behaviour, so I'm afraid what he'll be like as a dad...
lol having an iphone and txting does not equal acting like a teenager.

but no theres nothing wrong with not liking kids.
i hate crying screaming kids too.
I love kids, but I do hate that I work in like magical rainbow play land, and sometimes kids would rather sit on their iphones then play.
I don't like kids cause:

-They're expensive
-I might end up pushing them to be as good or even better than me
-I don't want to contribute to the already mentally challenged world.
-If I die,then who'll take care of them?
-I don't really like the idea of waking up early and sending them to school for the next 22 years..
-I just don't know on how to go about living with a child and being responsible..more so raising on forever
1. I like kids

2. I haven't looked for one

Timid Gaian

1. Do you not like kids and why?

I love children. I'm a teacher at a daycare and I want to teach second grade someday. I also want children of my own

2. Is it hard to find a guy that doesn't like kids?

No, it's just one of those things. You can find someone that loves bowling, collecting rocks, or dislikes children.

3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic

It's okay to dislike kids as long as you're not mean to them. It wouldn't be okay to dislike kids if you're going to be a pediatrician or teacher.
I don't hate kids, but I don't particularly like them. My fiancé feels the same way.

Lonely Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
1. I like kids. I dislike old people, for various reasons.

2. No, theer's someone out there for everyone.

3. I worked at Chucky CHeese, McDonalds, and Chick-fil-e. I hated kids there because parents aren't responible enough to teach their children not to act like heathens in public.

But I like kids in general.
Pre-Teens and Teens are the hardest to handle,

Enduring Codger

NarakusGirl
Serene Dippity
NarakusGirl
1DisneyFan
what is that thing in your sig?

He's an axolotl, a type of mexican aquatic salamander. smile
That Mexican aquatic salamander of yours is adorable emotion_kirakira

Thanks! I love him <3

The Odious

I'd kill my own kids if I had any.

^ this.

My brother has a nine year old son, but I've never met him since they live in the northeast and I've lived in New Mexico for ten years. =P He says the kid is a bratty little b*****d though, but considering this is my brother's kid, I'm not surprised. rolleyes

Haha.
I love my nephew, he's a little goof. Adorable.
Like I said I like 'em when they aren't mine.

Ugh, bratty kids. The kind that scream and throw tantrums in stores or restaurants, agitating (practically) everyone. Wish they'd come with a remote to mute them or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff