Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I can't stand constantly wailing brats or loud, hyperactive children. Shut the ******** up and sit the ******** down. And get away from me, please. Noise isolating earphones are a must have when dealing with children.

The only good child is a quiet, mannerable one.
1. Do you not like kids and why?
i'm wary of them...
2. Is it hard to find a guy that doesn't like kids?
Nope...
3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic?
Don't much hate them...Just don't much like being around them...They remind me too much of little alien creatures...

Liberal Codger

1. I don't like children because they ask too many questions, they don't listen, they are bratty, and they cry for little to no reason at all. Just today, a three-year-old boy grabbed my a**, and I wanted to punt him across my living room. I withheld because my sister's babysitting him, and if she gets fired, she will hunt me down and murder me with a stick. In short, children annoy me. BABIES however, are awesome. From 0 to around 6 months cuz that's when they start crawling and scooching. After that, I am so done.

2. WELL, in my case, no. My very first boyfriend (Who I am still seeing and have been with for almost 3 years) agrees with me that kids just really aren't us. The whining, and the brattiness...neither of us want to deal with it. I love that about him.

3. SOMETIMES they can have their cute moments, but for the most part, they are the evil demon spawn of Satan, and I will not play Rosemary.
Centipedes In Utero
I can't stand constantly wailing brats or loud, hyperactive children. Shut the ******** up and sit the ******** down. And get away from me, please. Noise isolating earphones are a must have when dealing with children.

you poop. lol

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Belladonna-DeVita
Centipedes In Utero

you poop. lol

I'm going to stalk you back so hard. mad

I should join that Glee rp, just to harass you.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
Yeah, kids can be bratty, but think about who taught them those habits: the parents. So, I guess my answer would be "I hate those types of parents".
1. Depends on the child. I try to be really nice but I think I still creep kids out. razz
2. Nah. Young guys tend to be anti-child. It might be different when you get older though.
3. I used to hate kids. I still dislike handling kids but it's because I find it to be hard.

Profitable Prophet

Every kid is different. I don't hate all kids.
I just prefer not to be around them. Or have any of my own.

King Cutie-Pie

x
            I like kids, but only if I don't have to take care of them. But even then, I have a low tolerance for them.
            So I guess I like kids to an extent. I like having 30 second chit-chats with them, that's about it.

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
If they're extremely hyper, loud or whiny, I get stressed out. I could probably deal with one or two at a time. But in general, I like them.

Here, liking kids is practically mandatory.

I just can't stand when people go on about how kids are vermin, parasites, and people who have any are selfish. If you don't like them, fine. Just don't go saying the world would be better without them. Keep it to yourself. And they're all over the LD.
It all depends on the kid
Not all kids are brats
But even if they are being bratty here and there, they aren't that bad really.
Kids just throw fits to get what they want. And they do it a lot when their parents never do anything about their little fits.
But when they aren't in that kind of mode, they can actually be pretty sweet.
I don't mind teenagers too much. You can actually talk to them and carry a conversation. Even though they might not know much.
1DisneyFan

I love kids. I always have. Most of the time they're sweet and innocent. I guess my maternal instincts kick in.

Quote:

I can imagine it might be. All the guys I've dated wanted kids.

Quote:
3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic

Kids are awesome but not for everyone. Sometimes it seems to be a taboo to not want kids but hey, live your life with no regrets.

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
I absolutly hate children. I can't stand all the whining, and crying, and screaming. The fact that I've grown up as an only child probably explains a lot of why I don't. I have zero tolerence and zero patience for the needs and demands of children. I have myself to take care of, why do I need a child?

It's hard for me to find a guy at all. Hopefuly when and if I do find a guy, he won't be a baby lover and want a kid because he's going to be s**t out of luck.

I do like babies... Young babies though. Once they start to walk and talk and get into everything I'm done. I hate have to always run after them and make them stay still so they don't choke, fall or destroy something. I don't have the desire to train a child. I might as well have a puppy or a kitten instead :3
I love children, and am extremely sad about how are culture keeps devaluing children and viewing them as something that gets in your way. I also find it sad that people are so easy to form their views based on what culture tells them, especially when it is anti-child, anti-family. :/

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I want kids one day. But just not now.

Not really. I have a friend who has a slight phobia for children because he feels like children are secret succubus'. It doesn't help any better that he has had little kids try to get with him literally XD. Although, I still think he might want a kid YEARS and YEARS down the road. Did tell him that not every little kid is trying to get into an adult's pants. I even showed him how I kissed my dad when I was little... And he was all like "D'awwwww".

To each their own. If you don't like kids, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items