Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like kids only at age 5 through 9 and until they turn ten some are acting like teengers already especially when they have an iphone or a cell phone and texting and stuff. This is just my opinion, so don't get offended. Anyway is it bad not to like kids because I work at a grocery store and I just can't stand the screaming or the crying, so I just go out and do carts. It's like this everytime I work.

Anyway what I am asking of your guys opinions is

1. Do you not like kids and why?

2. Is it hard to find a guy that doesn't like kids?

3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic
It's not a problem so long as you don't go on a rant about how horrid and awful you think they are. emotion_c8

1. I like kids.
2. Not particularly.
3. I despise people who incessantly go on about how kids are 'snot-nosed, whiny, bratty, poop machines' or whatever. Hate their guts. Actually, I don't just hate their guts, I hate the rest of them too.
My friends are sometimes surprised that I don't like kids meaning I don't want one when I get older and married, but I keep it to my self about what I think about kids
question what's this video

Rainbow Ladykiller

I love kids
1DisneyFan

OH. MY. WORD. gonk I LOVE YOUR SIG SO MUCH. emotion_kirakira

& I don't hate kids, but I don't want to ever have my own. I don't have the "OH MY GOD I WANT TO CARE FOR MY KIDS AND RAISE THEM" motherly instinct...thing.

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
1DisneyFan
I like kids only at age 5 through 9 and until they turn ten some are acting like teengers already especially when they have an iphone or a cell phone and texting and stuff. This is just my opinion, so don't get offended. Anyway is it bad not to like kids because I work at a grocery store and I just can't stand the screaming or the crying, so I just go out and do carts. It's like this everytime I work.

Anyway what I am asking of your guys opinions is

1. I like kids, but generally only if they are either related to me or show signs of intelligence and curiousity about the world around them and knowledge as a whole.

2. Probably no more difficult that it is to find someone who say, likes Stargate, enjoys gardening or collects Pokemon cards. It's a preference, like a lot of things.

3. I want one, but not yet.

Fashionable Consumer

7,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
You can hate kids all you want as long as you're not hurting them.
I'm the oldest of 5 kids so hearing a kid scream in a store or public place can be annoying, but I can tune it out. I generally like kids though.
And no, in my experience, it's not that hard to find guys who don't like kids

Azorii's Wife

Wheezing Sophomore

Hell, nah,
I work with kids for a living and all
of them are little shits. (:

Sparkly Fairy

12,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I don't like kids. They're to obnoxious and hyper for me. Plus I've had some negative experiences with them that have convinced me the human race should not be expanded/continued.

Nope.

Floppy Miko

User Image

I dislike most kids. I can't stand their crying, screaming, and tantrums. I do tend to like quiet ones, though.

I think they're actually pretty common. I've met a lot of guys that don't want them.

3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic.
I can't have any children, so it's actually better that I don't like them. Don't have to worry about getting pregnant in the future.~

User Image
this prob belongs in GD, it is more fun in there anyway

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dislike kids that are under 10. Can't relate to them at all.

Probably not too difficult.

Kids screaming, and crying, and throwing up cottage cheese everywhere. Eugh! emotion_puke
You know, it depends on the situation.
I actually might want a child. When the time is right. But I need to maintain my fabulous body.

I don't like the majority of children. But it's weird, I happen to work with kids. I worked at Zara kids and the mothers would bring their babies up, they would follow me around the store and play with me. So I do think I have that motherly instinct if children follow me around. I'm not good with crying. I have no tolerance for it. I'm going to have to have a kid with a very patient, loyal and understanding guy because I will be a lot of work with a kid. Especially when they cry. I'll be the first to treat it like a science experiment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff