Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghosty Pie
I love kids, but I do hate that I work in like magical rainbow play land, and sometimes kids would rather sit on their iphones then play.
How old are these kids that has an iphone? One time I was at Disneyland and I see kids at age 9 or 10 without a parent I think, but with their friends and they have phone? I didn't get a phone until high school like around 05 or 06?

Generous Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
1DisneyFan
Is it hard to find a guy that doesn't like kids?

So go on a dating website and announce that you don't want to be a mother or care for children. Most of the men on dating websites don't want children.

Lionheart

Kids aren't "kids" anymore.
They're teens in the skin of a child! DUNDUNDUN.

Butsrsly. I'm 13, with no phone except my iPod Touch 3G with the TextFree w/ Vocie app. But 7-year-olds at the mall are texting on iPhones. gonk
Stahlherz
1DisneyFan

So go on a dating website and announce that you don't want to be a mother or care for children. Most of the men on dating websites don't want children.
I have and I quit dating sites a few months ago. I rather find someone that is not a virtual boyfriend like my friends do on xbox and stuff
Serethielle
Kids aren't "kids" anymore.
They're teens in the skin of a child! DUNDUNDUN.

Butsrsly. I'm 13, with no phone except my iPod Touch 3G with the TextFree w/ Vocie app. But 7-year-olds at the mall are texting on iPhones. gonk
THANK YOU! I have been waiting for someone to post something like this 3nodding

Generous Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
1DisneyFan
Stahlherz
1DisneyFan

I have and I quit dating sites a few months ago. I rather find someone that is not a virtual boyfriend like my friends do on xbox and stuff

You know you can arrange meetings with people you meet online, right? surprised

Dapper Dabbler

1. Do you not like kids and why?
I love kids.

2. Is it hard to find a guy that doesn't like kids?
Nope! Coincidentally, most of the guys I seem to associate myself with all like kids.

3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic
It doesn't make you a bad person not liking kids! I can see why it's hard to be tolerant of some children but after my two younger brothers were born, my patience has increased tremendously and I love children a whole lot more than I used to! Ageism isn't attractive though, all children are different wink Imagine if people said I DON'T LIKE TEENAGERS! Not all teenagers are the same. Not all people in an age group are exactly the same.

Dapper Ladykiller

If you have no intention to harm kids, no.
I can't say I hate them but...I really don't want any. gonk

No.

3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic.
I'm scared of babies, I only have an older brother and I never carried a baby or never went near one in my life - FACT. gonk
I love kids

in my room
Considering that you're a Disney fan, I think that your disdain of "kids" is caused by a subconscious disdain against a part of your fandom. Don't worry, I know your feelings.

Beloved Hunter

1. yea, but not so much the little ones.
2. not really,
3.N/a

Dedicated Loiterer

I love kids, but sometimes they make me want to smack their parents and say, "WHAT DID YOU TEACH THIS POOR CHILD?"
1. Do you not like kids and why? I dislike kids because a good majority of the ones I see in pubic are poorly raised and can be really rude or obnoxious.

2. Is it hard to find a guy that doesn't like kids? I think so. D:

3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic : People need to raise their children better and take more responsibility for them! It's not necessarily the kid's fault (although sometimes they really don't listen), so if parents took more responsibility, maybe I wouldn't think so poorly of them. XD
inviso87
Dislike kids that are under 10. Can't relate to them at all.

Probably not too difficult.

3. Your opinion about anything related to this topic
Kids screaming, and crying, and throwing up cottage cheese everywhere. Eugh! emotion_puke

Even the babies? But they are so cute. Don't you like playing with their fat?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff