Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Lover

as long as they aren't shorter than me when I'm in heels
If the girl is like way way taller that I have to like tippie toe to kiss her, it kinda bothers me because I like to look down on the girl and feel protective over her. I don't want to be looking up all the time. I guess for me its okay, but I am really tall so I don't worry much.

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i am 5'8 and i want my guy to be at least my height, but preferably two or so inches taller. fortunately that isn't a problem around here. heart

my ex was about five inches shorter than me and i never got into it. tried, but it never happened.

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Same height, please.
I find that how much I like a guy I'm with increases exponentially with every inch he has on me. The only guy I've ever been 100% in love with was 6'8 redface

5,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
Im 5ft5 and my bfs 6ft6 rolleyes
He was 6ft2 when we met actually so i dont usually go for giants... but 6ft2 was a good height for me.

Eloquent Streaker

No real preference one way or the other. I like both tall and short girls. I'd love a REALLY tall girl so long as she's pretty, but there aren't a lot of 6' 5" girls around.

Last girlfriend I had was roughly my height, about 5' 7".
I like guys to be at least an inch taller than me.
I'm 5'8 and my boyfriend is 6'1 so works well biggrin

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm only 5'6". I dated a guy that was the same height as I was, it was okay but it sucked never being able to wear heels around him since I like my guys taller than I am. I'm now dating a guy that's 6'2" so it doesn't matter how tall my heels are, he's taller. It's great when we're dancing together or hugging. Our differing heights compliment each other well.

Lunatic

I'm 5'3. I don't mind if someone is as tall as me, but I typically enjoy having someone taller than me.

Fashionable Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My fiance and I are only a few inches in the difference. Honestly I couldn't care less if you are taller or shorter then me. I love my heels and I will rock them, I don't care if it makes me taller then you or not. emotion_donotwant Thankfully my fiance doesn't care either way. It's the personality you fall in love with not their height.

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My fiancée is 6 feet, and I'm 5'3 feet.
I have always prefered tall men, so the height difference is a plus rather than a minus to me (:

Codebreaking Consumer

I'm 5'8" and I -usually- like guys that are taller than me. My boyfriend, however, is an inch or two shorter than I am, which isn't a problem at all. Point is, hight doesn't really matter.
I really don't have a height preferance. I'm quite the leggy thing myself (6'1" ) so most boys end up looking up to me, or we see eye to eye ~ which is great!

I think how it all's put together is much more important. I've seen tall folk who are gangly & awkward, I've seen short ones who're svelte & sexy, & vice/versa 3nodding
I'm 5'11 and have been since I was like 11.
I live in the land of the leprechauns, and it's important that he's taller than me, so that's not gonna happen.
I hope Ben Barnes is 6ft+, because we're definitely getting married 100%

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces