Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you shy?

yes, and i hate it 0.6875 68.8% [ 132 ]
yes, but i like it 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 14 ]
nope, but i wish i was (if you choose this one, i will kill you) 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 4 ]
nope, glad im not! 0.125 12.5% [ 24 ]
yea...whatever, POLL WHORE!! 0.09375 9.4% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 192 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

omg i need a napkin
Thesechildishgames
i missed out on so many opportunities because of my shyness ]:<

I feel that way everyday T-T

Maybe someday we start cracking a little bit when we want something badly enough? question

I find sometimes if you're around certain people, they can make you feel a bit more confident for example =]
I used to be realllllly shy.
If I don't know anyone, I still tend to be quiet and not talk unless someone else initiates the conversation.
But, it's gotten a little better. XD
Skyenskea
Yeah, I think I tend to second-guess myself and other people a lot, so I tend to think of a million possible outcomes resulting in lots of uncertainty about whether to speak, or what to say, or whether I'm right or not and stuff. sad

It can be really annoying when in class for example, some kids are always shouting out and making annoying comments all the time, and yet the teacher on the whole ends up talking to them more....it's sad cause I like talking to my fav teacher, I get too scared though crying

Shyness hold us back frome everything DD:
XLe Mad HatterX
Could be worse...

Could be called "The Girl:"

Sometimes I'm "straight black hair girl" neutral
xxxX_Raine_Xxxx
Skyenskea
omg i need a napkin
xxxX_Raine_Xxxx
i am and i hate it!!! theres this guy that likes to bug me. he randomly jumps in front of me and yells "surprised ya!" or makes funny faces at me and laughs as by face turns beet red. X( people think i like him, but its just my freaking shyness!

I hate it when people mess with us just cause we're shy gonk

Aww, that's mean!

no kidding. i always just wanna punch him in the face, but i probably couldnt even flick him.

Let me at 'im. razz
lol
One thing that doesn't scare me is idiots who like to make other people miserable. It gets on my wick. (to put it gently mrgreen )
omg i need a napkin
Skyenskea
Yeah, I think I tend to second-guess myself and other people a lot, so I tend to think of a million possible outcomes resulting in lots of uncertainty about whether to speak, or what to say, or whether I'm right or not and stuff. sad

It can be really annoying when in class for example, some kids are always shouting out and making annoying comments all the time, and yet the teacher on the whole ends up talking to them more....it's sad cause I like talking to my fav teacher, I get too scared though crying

i know!
Skyenskea
omg i need a napkin
Thesechildishgames

Maybe someday we start cracking a little bit when we want something badly enough? question

I find sometimes if you're around certain people, they can make you feel a bit more confident for example =]

Yea, I love that feeling of being completely comfortable around the people your with, but some people can do the complete opposite
omg i need a napkin
Skyenskea

Pretty much. sad
Be sure not to confuse shyness with introversion. The two characteristics are very different. (:
Toasty Marshmallow
Be sure not to confuse shyness with introversion. The two characteristics are very different. (:

Aaah...true
Mr Bwee
I used to be realllllly shy.
If I don't know anyone, I still tend to be quiet and not talk unless someone else initiates the conversation.
But, it's gotten a little better. XD

Yea, I feel like if they're not the ones to start the conversations then I have no right to be talking to them or they'll just be thinking "why the heck is this person talking to me?"
Year0fTheCat
XLe Mad HatterX
Could be worse...

Could be called "The Girl:"

Sometimes I'm "straight black hair girl" neutral

It hurts when they don't even remember our names T-T People just say to me "hey, you!"
omg i need a napkin
Skyenskea
omg i need a napkin
Thesechildishgames

Yea, I love that feeling of being completely comfortable around the people your with, but some people can do the complete opposite

True...

One piece of advice I heard recently was: try and say at least one thing to someone every day.
Build confidence I suppose 3nodding

Anyway, I must go and sleep now! mrgreen
Bye everyone xxx
~Well peope think I am emotionally disturbed because I am not obxious like most people over here are. I am shy but not to a point where I try to avoid everyone. I am just not the kind of person to go up and talk, if you know what I mean.
Skyenskea
Toasty Marshmallow

Aaah...true

What's introversion??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas