Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you shy?

yes, and i hate it 0.6875 68.8% [ 132 ]
yes, but i like it 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 14 ]
nope, but i wish i was (if you choose this one, i will kill you) 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 4 ]
nope, glad im not! 0.125 12.5% [ 24 ]
yea...whatever, POLL WHORE!! 0.09375 9.4% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 192 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

It sucks to be shy. First of all, everyone that talks you thinks your boring cause your too scared to say anything, but if you do say something it's bound to be something that makes you sound like and idiot or just retarded. gonk gonk gonk

(don't be too shy to post)
Take chances in a conversation. Thats the only way to not be shy, build up some confidence. If the situation goes bad, well, what's the worse thing that can happen, they think you're stupid? Big deal I think lots of people are stupid doesn't mean they are.
I think everyone was shy once. I'm not that shy anymore. I mean its not the people you're talking to is going to eat you.. rolleyes
Aw, don't be sad that you are shy. There is nothing as cute as a shy girl wink
Thepyromaker
Take chances in a conversation. Thats the only way to not be shy, build up some confidence. If the situation goes bad, well, what's the worse thing that can happen, they think you're stupid? Big deal I think lots of people are stupid doesn't mean they are.

You have no idea how hard that can be...-_-

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
HelblindeDJ

WRONG!
User Image
I can't kiss my own boyfriend cuz I'm to shy crying
User Image
Bendable_Milk
I think everyone was shy once. I'm not that shy anymore. I mean its not the people you're talking to is going to eat you.. rolleyes

then how'd you get over it?
XLe Mad HatterX
HelblindeDJ

WRONG!

All comes down to preference now doesn't it? smile

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Year0fTheCat
User Image
I can't kiss my own boyfriend cuz I'm to shy crying
User Image
Aww...
Wow, this is the exact same problem for me. Lately I've been feeling that my friends are bored of me, because I can't think of anything interesting to say. If I want to make a joke I get scared that it won't be funny. T^T You're so right, it's very difficult being shy.
XLe Mad HatterX
Amen..

DJ

? biggrin
I'm not exactly shy, but in some of my classes people think I'm too quiet and "shy" - it's not that I'm shy, but there's just nothing to talk about. gonk I've gotten much better with going up in front of an audience since I've tried out for a talent show/pep rally 3 times. xd Sadly, I didn't make it probably because I wasn't entertaining enough. mad
I was someone really shy before.
But now i have a better self-confidence
so im not shy anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out