Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you shy?

yes, and i hate it 0.6875 68.8% [ 132 ]
yes, but i like it 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 14 ]
nope, but i wish i was (if you choose this one, i will kill you) 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 4 ]
nope, glad im not! 0.125 12.5% [ 24 ]
yea...whatever, POLL WHORE!! 0.09375 9.4% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 192 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

BrownHeadGuy
Wow, this is the exact same problem for me. Lately I've been feeling that my friends are bored of me, because I can't think of anything interesting to say. If I want to make a joke I get scared that it won't be funny. T^T You're so right, it's very difficult being shy.

Yea, that's how i feel about my friends somethimes. I always try to hard to think of what to say and that makes it worse cause thinking about it so much makes me not think of anything interesting to say at all...

I know wht you mean about the joke thing. It's funny in my mind when i first think of it but then I get scared that when I say it i'll just look like an idiot that's trying to be funny and is not. And when I actually do try to say something funny, like something funny that happened to me, i say it so awkwardly and stumble on my words.
i am and i hate it!!! theres this guy that likes to bug me. he randomly jumps in front of me and yells "surprised ya!" or makes funny faces at me and laughs as by face turns beet red. X( people think i like him, but its just my freaking shyness!

Tipsy Explorer

i missed out on so many opportunities because of my shyness ]:<
omg i need a napkin
Year0fTheCat
User Image
I can't kiss my own boyfriend cuz I'm to shy crying
User Image
Aww...

I've tried about 4 times but then lost my nerve burning_eyes
Plus people call me "emo girl" cuz i never talk to anyone emo

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Could be worse...

Could be called "The Girl:"
When you are in a situation were you might become very shy and nervous, just ask yourself why you are nervous. I always did it back when I was "kinda" shy and it made me feel more comfortable when I realized that there was nothing to be nervous about.

Or you could always try alcohol wink
Yeah, I think I tend to second-guess myself and other people a lot, so I tend to think of a million possible outcomes resulting in lots of uncertainty about whether to speak, or what to say, or whether I'm right or not and stuff. sad

It can be really annoying when in class for example, some kids are always shouting out and making annoying comments all the time, and yet the teacher on the whole ends up talking to them more....it's sad cause I like talking to my fav teacher, I get too scared though crying
xxxX_Raine_Xxxx
i am and i hate it!!! theres this guy that likes to bug me. he randomly jumps in front of me and yells "surprised ya!" or makes funny faces at me and laughs as by face turns beet red. X( people think i like him, but its just my freaking shyness!

I hate it when people mess with us just cause we're shy gonk
omg i need a napkin
xxxX_Raine_Xxxx

Aww, that's mean!
Thesechildishgames
i missed out on so many opportunities because of my shyness ]:<

I feel that way everyday T-T
XLe Mad HatterX
Could be worse...

Could be called "The Girl:"

What the heck are you talking about confused
HelblindeDJ

oh, yes. great idea to become so blubbering drunk that you dont even know what you're doing, looking like a complete idiot with yout slurred talking and clumsy action. i should try that next time.
HelblindeDJ
When you are in a situation were you might become very shy and nervous, just ask yourself why you are nervous. I always did it back when I was "kinda" shy and it made me feel more comfortable when I realized that there was nothing to be nervous about.

I know why I'm nervous, and thinking about it makes me even more scared gonk
Skyenskea
omg i need a napkin
xxxX_Raine_Xxxx

Aww, that's mean!

no kidding. i always just wanna punch him in the face, but i probably couldnt even flick him.
HelblindeDJ

Oh your good at this advise stoof 4laugh
(I'm ignoring the alcohol thing though neutral )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff