Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you shy?

yes, and i hate it 0.6875 68.8% [ 132 ]
yes, but i like it 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 14 ]
nope, but i wish i was (if you choose this one, i will kill you) 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 4 ]
nope, glad im not! 0.125 12.5% [ 24 ]
yea...whatever, POLL WHORE!! 0.09375 9.4% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 192 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Hehh. I'm a shy freak.
[freak being used as a good term.]
I used to be a little mean, so people didn't really like me. But I still hung out with chill people. So I'm pretty fun actually, and I'm a lot nicer now. So I'm making a lot of new friends and starting to get used to my classmates that I only met this year, starting to act more like myself. I guess it's cuz I'm loud and I find it very confining to be stuck with shy people who won't EVER break out of their shells. I mean, I have no problem with shy people. But I can't only have shy friends, because it bugs me when I can't spazz and act like myself. =P
Anyway. I think you just have to remember that nothing bad is going to happen to you no matter how you act. It's a healthy risk to try to be more outgoing, so long as you don't resort to insulting people. Even if people think you're annoying and talk about you--it's gossip. That's all. It's not like anyone's going to kill you because of it. Besides, you're bound to find out eventually if people think you're annoying or stupid, and then you can take steps to fix it. But the first step is just, take a risk. You don't want to look back and think, "Oh, I wish I could've been more outgoing so that I could've..." No way. You gotta aim high, reach for your goals, and try to make some progress so you don't have those regrets. It's really hard, but just think of how you'll feel if you're like, "Ugh, I'm too shy" for the rest of your life. o_O ~Saralyn_!*<3
I'm shy. stare
I used to be extremely shy.
then i got into volleyball, which forced me to talk.
Now i feel more at ease talking to people in a group or people who are similar to me.
But i still have my shy moments though.
It's perfectly possible to make yourself not shy. I did it, I should know.
I'm extremely shy. Some people have asked me if I have avoidant personality disorder XD
Maybe, I've never been analyzed.

At any rate, I like keeping to myself, therefore, I like being shy. To others, my shyness is endearing, which makes me happeh.
I'm shy as hell. People in my classes don't even know my name and we've been in similar classes since elementary school. Oh, life's a silly b***h.

Now though, I'm more confident. It's more of "There's nothing really worth talking to these people" instead of "I don't want to appear stupid." Still very quiet with very few friends though. Lawlz.
I'm only shy around a big crowd of people I don't know, but give me 8 mins and all hell breaks lose. I happen to be a very outgoing person and I luv it.
I hate being shy!!! I always want to talk to people and when I finally do I realize I only have enough courage for two sentences. then I say yay, clap, and run away. retarted...

Bashful Strawberry

Gah~ I hate being so shy all the time. D: If I'm with people I don't usually talk to or have nothing in common with, I just don't talk with anyone and keep to myself. I'm always afraid of being judged and thought of as a freak or weirdo because of what I've said so I just don't say anything. But when I'm with close friends, I'm pretty outgoing. o_O; But even then, I think some of my friends think I'm a bit dull. Because I don't talk that much, most people don't know my name. =/ It's not that I don't want to talk with people, it's just that I don't know what to say to start a conversation. And sometimes when I try to say hi or something, my voice won't come out that much so it ends up being a quiet whisper. D:
I'm usually pretty quiet. And shy. But that's probably cause of social disorders and stuff x__x

I'm not shy around my friends though. Otherwise, I just keep to myself.

But I personally find shy people very interesting. They're a bit...mysterious, I guess you might say? surprised
I'm shy. I'm trying to get over it by acting more outgoing... but it PHAILED. horribly. crying
i hate being shy cause i can never say wat i want to!!!!
omg i hate it so much. its so awkward around new people especially. like u just kinda sit there smiling not sure what to say nextt. ughh. and then its hard to get in frony of people and be that louder person u are around people ure comfortable with.
I used to be extremely shy now I'm still I'm but not that much but I hate it because I'm kind of shy when it comes to guys like being the one to break the ice it sucks hard

Bashful Friend

"It doesn't matter what you think..."
Gah. I'm really shy with people that I don't know. DX

"...Here I am."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items