Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Amanda Deluca~ and ~Lucia Higasaki~
User Image
User Image
~Nickolas Dempsey~ and ~Tori Cage~

User Image
User Image
Nick raised an eye brow. "What how could I be wrong?" He asked, but was caught off guard by her answer. "Hey now. I'd rather be a pervert then be eaten by a monster." He said proudly. He hid his ice cream away from her when she bit him. "Of course not. I do things on impulse. And don't think first. Sometimes. Well, that's what people say I do at least. Is that bad... is it better to hold back?" He asked, staring at his ice cream cone.
Tori pointed as him. "No fair! no fair! Well, I was sexier!" She exclaimed to which all the boys stared. She grabbed her breasts and grinned. Hey, even though they weren't Amanda's size, they were still bigger than normal. Poor Lucia. Just thinking about it made her giggle a bit. Tori put her hands on her hips. "What?" She asked, staring at him. She looked over to the machine and smirked. "Oh you're on." She said, running over to it.
Amanda bit her lip and nodded. She let him get on top of her, and do what he wanted to get wet. But when time came to, she started breathing heavily. She was okay, she was just super nervous. She stared deep into his eyes as he started to softly penetrate deep inside of her, and their lips gently came together.
time skip yay!

Amanda laid breathless on the bed. It must have took, man she wasn't even sure. She didn't know sex was that amazing. They switched positions at least three times as they did it. She wanted to try different ways. She grabbed the bible from inside the table drawer and started fanning herself with it. "mmm.." She hummed softly, then started to fan Matt.
Lucia was impressed. Now she could relax in the hot water, drink, and let her memories fade as she enjoyed herself. "Let me grab my bathing suit." She said, running to the shower, grabbing down her still damp bathing suit, and following Chris down to the pool area. "What about me?" She asked. "I want a Martini." She said, as she left him, going into the changing room. She jogged over to the mirror, and stared at herself. Her face showed a light blush across. She put her hair up in a bun, and started to undress, putting her dress in one of the lockers with her shows and putting her bathing suit on. It gave her good bumps at first because of the coldness, but she knew it would feel good when she got into the hot tub. She walked out of the dressing room and stared at Chris.
((That's fine ^-^ and thanks, i'll time skip it for you. ))
Tori's dress
User Image
"You're wrong because you're wrong," she said sticking her tongue out at him. She nudged him when he moved his cone out of the way. "I guess sometimes," she told him taking another lick of her own cone. "But," she added looking over to him, "Being spontaneous is also a good quality to have." She tapped his nose with her cone leaving some ice cream on it. "Being predictable can get boring too," she told her.
Toru looked around when she grabbed her breast and saw the other guys staring. He gave them a death stare before going over to the other game. Was he jealous, did he even know how to get jealous. Once the were on it, he smirked over at her. "I'm completely confident in my ability in this," he said as the game began.
Matt stared at the ceiling with a smile on his face. Amanda was obviously happy and as long as she was happy, he was good. When she began fanning him, he rolled on his side to look over at her. "Thanks love," he said giving her another kiss.
"You want a martini, sure," he said stopping a servant. As soon as Lucia and the servant was out of sight, Chris took his pants and underwear off and began to pull his swimming trunks on. When she got back his trunks were still halfway when he looked back with embarrassment.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Nick sat back with the ice cream on his nose. "Rude." She said in a teasing manner, licking his cone. He wiped the ice cream off of his nose with a napkin and looked at her. "Well, how's this for spontaneous?" He asked, before softly caressing the side of her face and kissing her gently on the lips. He parted from hers, but still kept close. "Was that too predictable for you?" He whispered.
Tori let the coin drop in and started to pick out her car, and what stage they were going to play. "Well, mr. cocky. I'm a racing queen where I come from." She said proudly, pointing to her chest and getting ready for the race to begin. She knew of this game, it was at her arcade back at home. So she knew the secrets in the levels. But Toru probably knew them too. She wouldn't let down hope though.
Amanda threw the book to the side and kissed Matt back, passionately on the lips. She got closer to him, cuddling with him. She looked up into his eyes. "Were you okay with my body?" She asked, a little nervous about the answer. It seemed as though a lot of people liked it, but she was always so insecure. It was an obvious answer, but she still wanted to hear it from her.
As soon as Lucia walked back out, Chris was getting changed, right in the middle of the place. She watched as he quickly pulled his pants back up and she could feel steam pour out from her ears as her face turned bright red. She saw the waiter coming back with the drinks. She grabbed her Martini and down in within five seconds, slamming it back on the plate the guy was carrying, grabbing what ever drink Chris had and downed it too. "We need more!!" She yelled in embarrassment as she grabbed her face as started walking in circles. Gosh, she didn't even wanna look at him now.

Tori's dress
User Image
Mattie jumped back when he kissed her. She covered her mouth and looked down. She looked back up at him and stared into his eyes before looking back down. "No," she finally said, "that was spontaneous," she said twiddling her fingers. Toru chose his car and looked over to her. "Are you going to bet your pink slip," he asked jokingly revving the engine. "Your going down hombre," he added right when the race started. Matt wrapped an arm around her. "Of course I was," he told her. "You completely worn me out, in a good way of course," he said. He playfully squeezed one of her breasts and gave her a peck on the cheek. "I don't know if there some sort of ranking system, but I'm pretty sure you're at the top. "Gin," Chris said to the waiter as he walked away. "Lots and lots of gin," he added looking back towards Lucia. Watching her get so embarrassed from just seeing his butt was so funny. He laughed, "Come on now," he said walking over to her.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Nick was so happy. Her reaction was so adorable. He sat back, putting his arm around her, and gong back to his ice cream. "Too cute." He said happily, staring up at the stars.
Alright, now this Tori's chance. She had to do anything to distract him from winning. They were basically evenly matched. They were at each others necks for the whole game, but she knew that if she didn't do something fast then he would win. She looked over to him quickly, and poked his cheek. 'Not gonna work..' She thought, before staring at her breasts. "Hmm." She hummed with a smirk on her face. One more lap. They were almost done, at each others throats, when she grabbed Toru's hand off of his wheel, and placed it firmly on her breast, letting out a soft moan. Did it work?
"You're just saying that." She said, biting her lip softly when he touched her breast again. "Can you massage them for me? They're quite tender." She said, laying on her back, and smiling over to him.
Lucia looked down at the ground. "You did that on purpose." She said, puffing her lips out as she walked over to the hot tub. Alright, maybe downing two drinks wasn't the best idea. Before she got to the hot tub, she just took a step, and fell right over. She didn't even mean to. "Oh, whoops." She said, crawling over to the hot tub, and sitting by it, putting her feet in. She put her finger up at him and wagged it. "You. You gotta be more careful." She said.

Tori's dress
User Image
Mattie took another bite and looked up to the stars with him. "Mmm," she hummed in agreement with him. She covered her mouth to yawn. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said looking over to him. "Hey, are you ready to go," she asked standing up. Toru, who was winning, looked over when he felt his hand being touched. "Wha-," he started before noticing she put his hand on her breasts. His face shot deep red and he lost control of the wheel. "Th-that's cheating," he said. Matt smiled back at her, "I'm not just saying that," he told her. He started to massage them for her but stopped suddenly. He leaned up and looked down at her. "You know I love you right," he told her with a more serious look on his face. "I don't think things been clear between us." Chris covered his face so she didn't see him laughing. "Okay, well, while we're blaming me," he said getting in behind her. "Are you okay, you just face planted, so......yeah," he added sitting down next to her. He slid over beside her and wrapped an arm around her.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Nick chuckled and waved at her. "No it's okay. It is late. If you're ready I am too." He said, throwing away his cone and holding out a hand to Mattie. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom first and wash my hands, if you'd like to too." He said.
Tori fist pumped when her car passed the finish line first. "Hell yeah! First place." She said, sticking her tongue out at him. "well, yeah maybe. But i can do what i want, because i'm a girl, and we're better." She said, poking at him.
Amanda stared into his eyes blushing softly. "Y-yes.. I know." She said, shaking her head. "Mmm.." She hummed. "I don't have to worry about it anymore, because I know you love you." She said, kissing him softly.
Lucia stared at the water, then looked over to Chris who followed her in the water. "Yes, i'm better then ever. I don't know why you ask." She said, looking around. She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder, turning her head hen the waiter came back, putting their drinks beside them, and leaving. She looked to him. "What?" She asked.

Tori's dress
User Image
Mattie smirked and cocked her head to the side. "Did you just invite me to go to the bathroom with you," she asked him. She laughed it off and grabbed his hand, "Come on lover boy," she said kind of dragging him away. Toru poked her back. "It's so sad that someone as great as you has to resort to cheating," he told her. He looked around the arcade, "Hey, I'm not going to lie, I barely ate at that restaurant," he said. "I had them give me a doggy bag, that I promptly threw away, so," he paused and looked over to small restaurant that was attached to it, "Do you mind if I grab a slice of pizza?" Matt kissed her back before pulling back. "Your the best," he said before getting out of bed. "Okay, I'll be right back, I've been holding back, um, certain alcoholic repercussions, so I'm going to hit the bathroom," he said calmly walking to the bathroom. He looked back and closed the door. He dropped to his knees and began puking into the toilet. "Oh god, it's like throwing up fire," he said to his self, "What the hell was in that drink?" He puked a little bit more and stood back up. He flushed the toilet and washed his hands in the sink. He paused for a moment and placed his head into the sink to rinse out his mouth. Chris shrugged, "I don't know, it just looked like that really hurt." When the waiter placed the drinks down, he reached over and passed her's over. He then grabbed his own and took a sip. "What," he asked looking back to her.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Nick was caught of guard. "N-no I..." He stuttered, bring dragged off by Mattie. "I didn't mean it that way." He said, letting go of her hand. "It'll be one second." Her said, running into the bathroom and just washing off his hands and mouth, drying them off and coming right back out. He quickly lunged onto Mattie, holding onto her.
Tori smirked. "Rude." She said, turning her attention to where Toru was looking. "Wait, really? why? You didn't like your food?" She asked. "No, I don't mind." She said. "Give me a quarter though. I want some candy." She commented.
"I know." Amanda said smiling, watching as Matt got out of the bed. "Oh hun, i'm sorry. Take your time." She said, waiting until he went to the bathroom to stand up, and grab her things. She opened the door connecting the two rooms, and walked in naked, opening her bag and taking out her pajamas for the night. She brought one of her favorite nightgowns, and hoped Matt would like it. She quickly got into it, putting her dress up in the little closet and underwear in her bag, then back into the other room.
Lucia smiled. "Nope. It was like I didn't even feel it." She said, taking her drink fro Chris' hand, taking a sip. She didn't think it was a great idea to have too much more at the moment. She chuckled and looked at Chris. "W-what? Nothing." She said happily, splashing the water softly. "It's so pretty in here." She sighed.

Tori's dress
User Image
Amanda jumped when Nick came back out and lunged at her. She made a fist and was about to sock him barely holding herself back. "W-what," she asked him. "Gosh," she ended up saying freeing herself. "Maybe I'm spoiling you too much," she told him, "You're great but I almost knocked you out just now." Toru kind of shrugged, "It was okay, I just don't like rich people food," he told her. "I didn't think it was anything special," he said walking over. "A quarter for candy," he asked looking over to her. He dug in his pocket and handed a quarter to her, "I can't believe I just lost to you," he said mockingly. Matt rinsed his mouth out one more time to make sure his breath didn't stink. He came out and looked over to Amanda. "Wow," he simply said getting back in the bed with her. He wrapped an arm around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He used his other hand and ran a finger down the length of her dress, "You're beautiful," he told her. Chris nodded in agreement, "Yeah, we got here at the right time," he said looking up. The light blue glow of the lights in the pool mixed in with the light from the moon gave it a magical feeling. He took another sip and placed the cup on the ground.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Nick chuckled. "Yeah, but you didn't, because you wouldn't want this handsome man to have a black eye." He joked, putting an arm around her waste and walking with her. "Did you atleast... enjoy your night?" He asked.
"Rich people food huh?" She asked, smiling and taking the quarter from his hand, sticking out her tongue. She walked over to the crane machine, and put the quarter in. There was a bunch of different candies. She started moving the crane to the ones that she wanted, and pressed the button. But the candy she was able to get dropped, and the crane went back. Thank god it was one of those machines that kept going until you got something. Her next try she got five pieces of candy. One chocolate, two tootsie rolls, one green apple lolli-pop, a mint, and a gobstopper. "Mmm." She hummed as she grabbed them out of the opening.
Amanda smiled at Matt, following him to the bed. She slowly got in with him, and blushed as he kissed her. "You're feeling better? You should have took it easy." She said, cuddling up beside him. "Oh, you're just saying that." She whispered to him.
Lucia smiled as she stared up at the moon and brightly lit stars that shined through the glass. "Do you like alcohol? My parents seemed to drink it a lot, but they were able to hold it together unlike me." She said. "They were upset because of the war... so I don't blame them. And they told me I couldn't drink because I wasn't old enough. They said when I started to drink, I could start to have sex." She said, hiccuping softly, and looking to Chris.

Tori's dress
User Image
Mattie kind of nodded, "I guess I did," she told him. "Though some guy been hitting on me for most of the day," she added sticking her tongue out at him. She covered her mouth and yawned again, "I'm sorry, but I guess it's bed time for me." Toru paid for his food and sat down at a nearby table. He looked up as Tori made her way over to him. "So, whatcha get," he asked taking a bite and looking at her. Matt shook his head, "I'm serious, I'm lucky to be able to date you," he told her. "There's alot of guys that would kill to be able to be with you," he added. Chris nodded, "I like it a little bit," he said looking over to her. "It's kind of a preference,"he told her. Chris coughed a little from her last statement. Was she giving him the all clear to make a move. It's not like anyone told him not to. "So should we," he asked leaning in towards her.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Nick shrugged. "What? it wasn't me." He said, smiling. This was probably the most fun with a girl he's had in a while. He's really just been worrying about work lately that he hasn't had time for something like this, although he always tried with Amanda. But this was nice and different. And he needed something different. "You're just too cute." He said under his breath, putting up his hand and waving for a taxi to come over and pick them up.
Tori smiled to Toru as she jogged over to him. She sat next to him and placed the candy on the table. "Take a look, i'm the best candy scooper around." She boasted, pointing at it. "Would you like a piece?" She asked.
Amanda smiled. "Yeah, I suppose you're right. Like when we first met. Do you remember?" She asked. "Men that drove by would whistle and call out, until they saw you and they'd stop." She said chuckling. "I was actually quite grateful, because you truly wanted to help me, and nothing else." She gratefully added.
Lucia took another sip from her glass, then placed it back down. When Chris coughed, she looked over to him. He was getting a little closer to her, and now she was just confused. It could have been a coincidence, or the alcohol making everything a little wonky. "Should we what?" She asked, clueless as ever.

Tori's dress
User Image
"Hmm," she hummed looking at him curiously. When a taxi stop for them she got into it and looked back to Nick. Once he was in she laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Toru looked at the candy and smirked. "I would love a piece, but unfortunately, I have my hands full," he told her holding up his plate in one hand and his pizza in the other. "I guess you'll have to feed it to me," he told her closing his eyes and opening his mouth. Matt shook his head, "Well that's naive," he told her putting a finger on her forehead. "I'm just using you for the clothes," he added jokingly. Chris stared blankly at Lucia then smiled. He loved this innocent side to her. It was refreshing. He leaned in all the way and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Nothing, nothing at all," he said leaning back
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Nick smiled, holding onto Mattie in the taxi as he drove off. This was so different and nice it was just way too good to be true. A beautiful girl, that actually seemed to like him for once was laying her head on his shoulder. Man it was like heaven. As soon as the Taxi stopped, her opened the door, getting out. He grabbed onto her, and picked her up bridal style, after paying the driver, and then he closed the door. "You don't have to worry your little head." He whispered to her, kissing her on the forehead and walking into the hotel. He walked all the way to the rooms, unlocking his room with the card key, and walking in.
Tori smiled at Toru's problem. "Oh i see." She chuckled, opening a tootsie roll, and popping it in his mouth. She then unwrapped the other one and put it in her mouth. "mm.." She said, smiling at Toru. She put her head down on her arms on the table, and closed her eyes. "This was fun." She said softly. "Is there anything else you wanna do?" She asked.
"Oh I can understand that. Normally i'm a total fashionista." She said happily, smiling at him. She then heard the key card going into the door, and turned as Matt walked in carrying Mattie, placing her on the bed. "Oh hey." He said over to the two in bed. "What? are we all sharing beds or something?" He asked, then looked to Mattie. "Oh, well I wouldn't mind that." Amanda said.
The kiss on Lucia's cheek made her feel super hot. Or it could have been the hot tub mixed with the drinks. But she knew she was blushing from that. "Oh, okay." She said, leaning against him and putting her head on his shoulder. "Are you sure?" She asked, softly closing her eyes. Maybe he was the one. She could finally become a woman. But he didn't seem to want to, so she didn't wanna push it.

Tori's dress

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces