Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Plush lips parted to take in a deep breath, as Minnos snuggled into the other's hold, and kissed him. "Volca, do you want to know a secret?" He whispered, his voice heavy and sweet as he pressed his nose against his neck. "I missed you too, I missed you everyday. Because when you weren't with me, I had no sun." He gripped his arm tighter, pressing onto him and snuggling into the blankets more. "So I couldn't take it, and thats why i'll be here til you graduate." He finished, yawning lightly before laying his head on the other's chest. "I love you Volca."

(OOC: )
Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca opened widely for Minnos' return kiss, how he loved Minnos', even though they'd been appart and Volca's heart would ache for his return-these moments together where heavenly to Volca. "Hm?" Volca hummed as Minnos prepared to share a secret with him. Volca let out a warm huff, still overly sensitive to Minnos' touches.

Tears started rolling down his cheeks as he was confessed to. As Minnos held him tightly, Volca did the same, as he snuggled in Volca curled and intertwined himself with him tightly. "I love you! I love you!" Despite Minnos' replying letters, Volca had thought that Minnos was only thinking about work, he'd even had nightmares that Minnos wouldn't be there on the other Island on some of the weeks he was supposed to come over. Hearing this wonderful secret that Minnos hid from him, washed all these worries away.

Wrapping a loving arm around Minnos' body and the other protectivly around his head, Volca held on dearly. "Missed you every minute of every day!" His heart began to pound rapidly again. "I missed you so much it was starting to hurt!" Shifting his arms, his weight, he rolled Minnos onto his back with him on top.

Hands now cupped on Minnos' cheeks, Volca came down and kissed the other passionately. "Don't you ever leave me alone again!" Volca huffed heatedly. Pressing his lips angrily against Minnos'. "Promiss-!" He puffed again, once more short of breath. Shifting around once more he rolled to be under Minnos, his arms coming up and pulling Minnos' to his lips again despite his slight exhaustion. His legs curling around Minnos' waist as he did his best to coarse the other into another heated round.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos smiled and gently wiped the tears from the other's face, kissing him back when he prompted him to. "I promise i will try my hardest never to leave you alone again Volca." He kissed him passionately, bringing him down closely.

-------------

Minnos was drooling, half on a pillow, and half on Volca's arm, his body still entangled with the other's. In the air conditioned room, the other's warmth drew him in like a moth to a flame, even in sleep. The small marks the other left on him were already fading, and he slept peacefully, one of his arms wrapped around the other tightly.

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Tightly against Minnos, one hand resting in Minnos' hair, while Minnos rested on top of his other. Volca had snuggled down so that he could rest his head against Minnos' chest which resulted in Volca's puffy, messy, snow white hair to cover most of Minn's face and others strands to be stuck against their cooling bodies. Volca had brought the blanket up, so that it was just shy of covering Vocla's face but low enough that Minnos could slowly cool off. Smiling his heart out, he'd unconsciously trill every now and then even while he slept.

---

Volca groaned as he felt a wave of cold air slip into the blankets, even if it was only momentarily, he opened his eyes as Minnos began to shift. Volca took this opportunity to move his arms closer together, since he found out his one arm had been in an awkward position for too long and it only now started to bother him. Bringing the blanket over his head, holding it there till he'd warm up the cool air that had snuck in. Peering out from under the covers, he figured Minnos had to get ready for some work. "Are you working so soon?" Volca asked with a pout as he started to cocoon himself in the blankets now that it was only him on the bed.

Realising the pillow was too far away, he was about to mimic a caterpie to move towards it, when his lower back ached out. Stifling a light grumble, he instead slipped an arm out to reach for the pillow and pulled it under his head before painstakingly re-hiding his arm in his tightly wound up blanket. "Can I stay here still you come back? I want to sleep a bit more."

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos shifted sleepily and yawned, not quite ready to get up. He reached out a hand and felt around until he grabbed his phone. "My first meeting today is during lunch, since that's when most teachers are free. Don't you have class today Volca?" He yawned, sitting up now. "I was suppose to sit in a few classes too, to see how you guys are being taught and handled. I could always start with your classes." He smiled, nuzzling the other.

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca pouted, he didn't want to leave so soon. "I'm all ahead of the earlier class'-Gym's passed by. There's time before the Life class and the Special class." Volca rubbed his head against Minnos' as he came down to nuzzle him. "Kiss me?" Volca asked with a warm blush, he didn't want to break his cocoon just yet. "You haven't told me what the special class is for yet. I heard some people say that its for learning Pokemon-"

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos listened and nodded. "I'm glad you've made good progress then Volca. I guess we have some time to cuddle." He sighed happily, laying back onto the pillows and bringing Volca down with him again. He laughed lightly, before giving the other what he wanted. "You don't have to ask Volca, just take it for yourself." He laughed more before kissing him again. "It's a speech class yeah. It for pokemon who don't know english well to learn from those who don't know pokemon talk well. If pokemon can teach each other languages, then maybe those same pokemon can teach humans how to speak pokemon also, and thus, it will bring us closer together, and open up a whole new level of understanding and discovery!!" He said excitedly, those olive orbs widening with pure joy as he spoke. He truly was a man of his trade.

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca would blush brightly with each kiss Minnos gave him. After, resting his head against the other, Volca listened carefully as he explained. As the other finished Volca smiled warmly and nuzzled into the others neck. "I wish Minnos could teach me pokemon." Volca let out a light sigh, knowing that right now such a thing wasn't possible. It then dawned on Volca, who would be teaching him? "Do you know my special teacher?" Volca asked in a whisper.

((I did have a Larvesta Gijinka in mind for the task :p ))

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos pursed his lips, tilting his head. "Hmm.. I'm not sure, but my experts chose someone they knew you would click with. Don't worry, i'll be sitting in those classes most of all." He smiled and kissed the other again. "Maybe once you learn, you can be my teacher." He purred, nuzzling his neck.He would stay with Volca like this until Hunt and Dusk let themselves out of their balls to go grab something to eat. He then got dressed himself after a quick shower, walking back out looking refreshed.

(OOC: Go for it. )
Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca had been napping comfortably against Minnos, his fingers wrapped tightly around the other. Just before falling a sleep Volca happily agreed to teaching Minnos if he did manage to learn. He figured it would be an experience he would never forget. To teach Minnos, who was all ready all knowing, something he didn't know-Volca would be thrilled to teach him.

Volca stirred as he heard Minnos enter back into the room after his shower. Pouting instantly at the fact he'd become so exhausted that he didn't realize Minnos had gotten out of bed. Finally breaking his cocoon, Volca slowly sat up, using his arms to prop himself up. "Time to get up?" He whined, using a hand to rub his eye, finding it hard to wake up. Shifting his legs off the bed, he stretched out his arms yawning out, expanding his chest with his breaths almost as if showing off his healthy muscles.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos nodded, stretching a bit more. "Come on, i'm coming with you to class, don't you want to show me how you learn?" He would wait by the door until Volca was ready, and then hold his hand on the way to class, chattering about things that had happened on the island or about different aspects of the school.

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca never really came to like the showers but when he would take them, they where quickly taken. Stepping out with stiff legs, with only a towel wrapped around his head, he quickly came out to find his clothing and get dressed. Once dressed, he quickly removed the wrapped towel returning to the bathroom to find a fresher one to dry his hair in haste.

Leaving finally with Volca, who boldly stuck to Minnos' side as they held hands, he listened carefully as Minnos spoke. Hearing about how Minnos spent his days apart allowed Volca peace of mind. If Minnos described those days well enough, Volca could easily imagine him having spent the day with him, even if he had been leagues away from the other. Volca spoke up inbetween, mentioning the drawings he'd drew during restless nights, telling Minnos a bits of information about his past and how he had fun with his lost friends. It didn't dishearten Volca to talk about them as much as the other might have thought, though even now since he'd last mentioned her more then a year ago, Volca never brought up Thilla.

"We get to learn how to cook today!" Volca recalled becoming rather excited now. "Minnos will help me?! We're going to make pancakes!" He leaned a bit more on Minnos, he'd never gotten to cook, so being able to share this lesson with Minnos was making his heart pound in delight.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

The scientist smiled when Volca piped in himself, always listening with rapt attention. He gave him a quick peck on the cheeks before entering the class, his friendly smile on his lips as sincere as ever. "Of course i'll help you, but you have to do most of the work, i'm not a good cook." He laughed, giving the other a wink before excusing himself to talk to the instructors. He talked to them for a few minutes, asking questions about the course and procedures. They handed him the lesson plans and happily explained everything when he asked. He was glad to hear everyone was sticking to his guidelines, and putting safety first. Finally they bowed and he nodded before going to take his seat next to Volca, and listen to them as they welcomed the class while he flipped through plans.

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Despite having asked Minnos for help, Volca took the initiative after the teacher explained how to cook safely and how to go about creating pancakes. Hearing that Minnos say he was a poor cook, Volca took on a light blush. He'd kept hearing from Minnos that he was a good learner, that as long as he kept trying that he would only get better. He figured that if he was remotely good at cooking then with some practice he'd make a good cook. And if he where to make a good cook, then he could cook for himself and Minnos.

Presenting Minnos with a finished batch of mixed berried(Human berries) Volca's smile had no ends. "Min~" Volca sat next to Minnos, placing the plate of uniquely colored pancakes in front of him., he pressed their shoulders together. Volca didn't seem to mind that he'd accidentally mixed the berries into the mixture before he'd stirred nor that they where cooked for a bit too long, which made them feel a bit dry and extra golden. "Are they okay?" He wasn't concerned because he knew they wouldn't be perfect and he'd have to keep practicing.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

The scientist observed the class and wrote down notes on their teaching style and how well the students seemed to absorb the information. He smiled as Volca went about cooking, feeling very proud of him for being able to do the task relatively correct. He cut a piece of the pancake and popped it into his mouth. The berries helped with the dryness, and overall, it wasn't half bad. Most certainly better than what he could do..probably. "These are fantastic Volca. You did a very good job. Maybe next time we shouldn't cook them too long, but besides that, I could eat this whole plate." He took a bigger piece to emphasize this, letting out an appreciative hum. "Try some!" He held a piece out on the fork, smiling at the other.

Mini me of the Zurg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas