Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

The ghost pokemon struggled to hear what the other said, and gave the other a confused look. "Huh? You fough?" He reached over with a large hand, gently touching his cheek. "Mih woves you. Says so everyhay." He nodded, "Why are you fighing if he'sss sich? Shouh be..helping him..rehax." He explained, crossing his arms lightly as he tried to think what it could have possibly been considering the other's condition. "Wass....ih...work?"

(OOC: ZURG please. That small, tiny, light text. I cannot. I know you did it for the atmospheric qualities but it really gave me a headache trying to see it properly. I'm not sure I did see it properly so please forgive any mistakes on my part i'll edit it.)
Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

"I-didn't mean for it to be a fight~" Volca's cries softened slightly as Hunt comforted him. Volca took a quick moment to stabilize his breaths so he could speak more clearly. "It was me~" Volca sobbed a bit louder then he would have liked since Minnos might hear his distress despite being a wall away. "I-I told him I couldn't stand being away from him any-m-ore."

With Hunt's hand now off from his chest, Volca turned onto his side curling up running both his hands through his hair and held tightly at most of the fluff. His body shivering still. "T-Then-" His voice gave way and he took several gulps of air. "He said-It'd be better to be apart~" Volca sobbed into the bed trying to muffle his cries.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Hunt seemed to understand better and gently sat on the edge of the bed. "Oh oh." He said, nodding. "Mih....worchs...ahot behause he wuvs ih.." Hunt stopped, seeming conflicted before gently taking Volca's hand. "I... wih teh you somehing...buh...you tehh oh woh." He explained, looking serious. "Mih trry....hafing...other wuvers....ih teh pass....buh hey hihen..wike him...working..so much eiher. So hey...weft him.... An he hurt..bah..every..hime..so that..he gave up oh..wuving humans... and cohiued...work. To hep others...and spread wuv where he couh hot have it himself." He frowned gently at Volca. "I hink he though...you were..differeht...You wouh beh.. more unherstanhing.... Buh your not...so he's...giving up ahain... you're hoinh to huse him...uhess.. you do. Behaus he's ahways hoinh to be..hoctor mimmos before he is hust... mimmos." He did his best to explain, seeming tired from talking so much since he was used to signing nowadays.

(OOC:
Epic Translate:

Oh, oh. Min works alot because he loves it. I will tell you something but you tell no one. Min tried having other lovers in the past but they didn't like him working so much either. So they left him. And he hurt bad every time so that he gave up on loving humans and continued to work. To help others and spread love where he could not himself. I think he thought you were different, you would be more understanding. But you're not so hes giving up again. You're going to lose him unless you do. Because he's always Doctor Minnos before he is just Minnos.)

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca did his best to listen to Hunt as he explained. As Hunt was finishing, Volca seemed to grasp most of what he said, his sobbing lessened and his shivers softened. The hand Hunt was holding gently slipped from his grip, curling into a light fist. Presented before him was two options. Keeping things as they were or being without Minnos. Just like when he'd been sent to the Island and from last night being with out Minnos was more then just lonely.

"I don't want to be apart from Minnos~" Volca's voice quivered and ached with the weight that was now bearing down on his heart. Being Lonely for a little while~Doesn't hurt as much as being separate. Shifting his head from out of the bed, he looked up at Hunt with deeply sorrowed eyes. "I want to be able to Kiss Minnos~To be with him~I want to see my sun~" He quivered again, closing his eyes tightly. "I need my sun~" He moaned harshly.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Just then Dusk drifted in through the wall, looking slightly worried. "I put that cream on his stitches and gave him some water to take his medicine. He's sleeping now. Should I go get food for Master once he wakes up?" Hunt looked away from Volca and drifted over to his lover, gently kissing his cheek. "I will go geh ih.. Hank you for heping." He gently pat the other's large hands with his own before looking to Volca. "If you go now...be quieh.." He held a large claw to his mouth, before grabbing his own lover and taking him to get something to eat.

(OOC: )

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Opening the joint door ever so slightly, with worried eyes he peered into Minnos' room. Hesitantly, Volca stepped in silently, believing Minnos to be a sleep. Walking as stealthily as he could, he made his way to Minnos' side of the bed. Once there his hands came together shakily and they rubbed anxiously together as he watched Minnos for a long moment.

Getting onto his knees, crossing his arms where there was space to put them. Placing his chin ontop, his still tearing eyes watched the other for a while longer. Lowering his chin, hiding his face between his arms now he sat down. Stretching out a hand, his index separated, curling quite frailly around one of Minnos' fingers.

Perhaps just like Minnos, Volca hadn't gotten any sleep last night and passed out like he usually did when he was sleepy. Volca body spared the bed no weight, leaning heavily into the bed, Volca's shoulders raised and lowered with his heavy breaths-just shy of snoring.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos was breathing almost painfully slow and very heavy. Thankfully though, he was knocked out, and his face would only contort when a cough interrupted his unsteady breathing. It took hours but eventually he woke up, sitting up and finally taking a deep, clear breath. He flinched a bit at feeling something around his hand, but didn't yank it up. He was surprised to see Volca there, and hesitantly slid his hand away from his. "Volca what are you doing there?" He rasped softly, coughing before reaching for a bottle of water.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca stirred after hearing Minnos rasping voice. The hand he thought was still around Minnos' closed into a light ball, now that it was empty. Without lifting his head, he brought back his arm, further hiding his face and letting the freshly curled hand press into the back fluff of his unkempt pony tail. He kept silent, his breath became more still as he became hesitant.

I don't-I can't be separated from you-Please don't send me away. These words, how he wanted to say them over and over but he couldn't bring himself to say anything. He'd spoken these words last night and he had thought that Minnos had told him to break up after being spoken. There was a word and concept Volca didn't know. It was true that pokemon seemed frivolous with whom they mated with but even now there where still mysteries unsolved and undiscovered.

One of those undiscovered mysteries lay with the Volcarona's. It may have been a select few or it may be the same with all Volcarona.-Even with Arceus being their god-There was a unbelievably strong belief that there where two suns in this world. One that gave life to the world and one that would be with you always. The sun in the sky was omnipotent, cycling through the sky to help balance life and those who lived on the earth. The second sun could only be found once sought out. It would provide all that one would need and more.

Love. Strength. Peace. Care-Life. It was a mortal sun that would dwell in a body of another. Once this sun had been found-the actual sun and everything else would pale in comparison to the light of this being. Once bonded with this second son it would be set in stone. Nothing in the world could balance out the life/worth of a Volcarona's lover. Even child couldn't brake this bond.

"I love Minnos-I can't loose you too~" Volca's heart ached and stinged-His balled hand and entirety began to shake as his anxiety and depression took hold of him yet again. "Without you-There is nothing!" His voice cracked. "I can't be in nothing again~" His hands un-balled, reaching up into Volca's hair and gripped tightly, his shaking becoming worse. "Not again~Not again~Not again~Not again~" He continued to repeat himself over and over with a hushed, crazed, voice.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos blinked, trying to process the information with his foggy mind. "I love you too Volca... Where did you go?" He gently shook his head and gave Volca's arm a weak tug. "Come here... get off the floor. I never said I was going to leave you. But you need to know that I can't put my life on pause just for you." He said gently, laying back down and taking a deep, wheezing breath. "But I would never want to leave you. You're important to me...Just like I know I'm important to you." He paused to cough harshly, pulling the covers up to his chest. Too much strain too soon, he should have calmed himself more. He gave a soft groan and burrowed into his pillows a bit more. "We can talk more later if you want to Volca.. I'm so tired right now.. Did you want to sit next to me or..?"

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

It took Volca several minutes, all the while keeping silent, before he finally began to move. Using the bed to help himself stand, keeping his arms slightly crossed and close to his chest, his chin low as he made his way around the bed. Despite his size, with the way he climbed over it looked as if it where a difficult thing to do.

Volca crawled towards Minnos, though as he reached the other's side he seemed to freeze. With his chin to his chest, his eyes hidden and kept his gaze away from Minnos, he couldn't decide where to sit or if he should lay down. He stayed like that for an awkward moment before his arms started to shake under his weight suddenly. With this, Volca seemed to looked forced into a decision.

Without much thought, Volca laid down next to Minnos in what resembled a quivering fetal position. Even with his shivering he scooted close to Minnos' side and from in between cupped hands he spoke with a soft tone. ''I'll never be far-'' Volca's heart pinged at him again, this time not out of jealously or a stroke of a heart string-this time the pain brought on, lingered. Adding itself to the accumulating pile of turmoil churning inside of him.''Let's talk later then-'' His voice squeaked out distressingly.

''Please get better. I'm sorry I'm not able heal you while your like this..I'm sorry I fought with you.'' As Volca spoke on, he could feel his own chest filling with such unpleasantness that it felt akin to being physically hurt. His anxiety was overloading him and his outlet(Minnos) was sick and bedridden.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos took a deep wheezing breath, quickly wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "I'm going to get better...this...is just the rough patch." He put forth a shaky smile, before giving another light cough and scooting closer to the other. He reached out and weakly held onto Volca's hand, bringing it closer to him so he could rest his cheek on it. It seemed like just having the other one close was helping him already, and his pained posture relaxed into the softness of the bed, so that he lay quietly looking at Volca. "Are you cold?" He asked, a look of concern passing his slightly dulled eyes.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca's Body visually twitched, his shiver momentarily disrupted, when Minnos wheezed deeply. His head shifty finally to reveal weary-fear-filled tealy eyes that look to Minnos dotingly as he wiped his mouth. He watched then as Minnos began to move closer, his eyes brightening with slight horror, wondering if Minnos should be moving at all at this point. He swallowed hard as the other finally joined up against him.

He watched powerlessly as Minnos took his hand. The hand Minnos held onto lessened in shivers but the end of his fingers twitched softly till it was pressed under Minnos' cheek. With Minnos so close once more, after what felt like an eternal night, Volca teeth gave a nervous clatter as his jaw gave a quiver. The heat he felt from Minnos' cheek was granduously warmer then he had thought it would be with the fever he had.

''Yes-'' Volca answered with an exhausted voice and unintentional lie. With how the other was fevered he believed his hand was much colder. ''I'll warm up-if I'm next to you though.'' Volca's voice carried with it a hint of pain, as his next breath drew in shakily. Volca closed what space was between them finally. Still distraught over their nights separation, instead of wrapping his free arm around Minnos, he gingerly gripped at the blanket that covered Minnos' chest. He hesitated greatly to shift his head forwards so that his forehead lay rested against Minnos' shoulder.

Volca's body still shivered, though less strongly now that he knew he was still accepted at Minnos' side. Though this didn't release him of his turmoil, the lingering pain only lessened, this unpleasantness was taking root in his heart. ''You need to eat soon.'' Volca's voice wavered as tears began to slide down his cheeks. ''Drink water too.''

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Min watched the other with a worried expression, scooting even closer to him to wipe his tears before wrapping his arms about him weakly. "Volca why are you crying? Are you still upset from our fight?" Minnos rasped, gently stroking his cheek. "You're so silly.." He gave him a small half smile, trying to make his tears stop.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

''I understand what I asked isn't possible-'' Volca leaned his head into Minnos' touches, being gentle as to not push his hand away since he felt little strength come from his caring strokes. Closing his eyes after a few strokes from Minnos' pampering gesture, Volca then began to blink his tears away.

After a few blinks and a sniffle, Volca released the blanket and took hold of Minnos' stroking hand, bringing it to his lips to kiss the palm of his hand. ''We'll talk later.'' Volca said with an unsteady breath and equally shaky tone.

Turning his head slightly he snuck his nose under Minnos' shoulder, the turmoil inside growing by a notch with his own verbal confirmation of the fact he couldn't have more time with Minnos-though instead his shivering lowered a level to a gentle shake.

Minnos may not have taken notice but for the first time and even without knowing the true definition himself, Volca put on airs. He didn't quite smile, but his features look less pained then he felt and he seemed to be able to grasp some peace with Minnos so close. ''Do you want some food?'' He asked with a slight steady breath. ''Water? At least drink some more water before you sleep again.'' He said with a 'calmer' voice.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos relaxed once he saw Volca do so also, giving a more genuine smile. "Okay i'll drink some... " he huffed a bit as he sat up to lean back against his pillows. He reached over and grabbed the now lukewarm glass of water, drinking nearly the entire cup before he set it down again. "Ah much better... I was so tired i didnt realize i was thirsty!" He chimed, his voice clear and as close to cheery as it could get once again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces