Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca watched carefully as Minnos began to shift and prepare himself to take his drink. He watched as Minnos seemed to become more spirited and it got Volca to do the same. ''Yeah?'' He quickly shifted getting up, leaning against Minnos' shoulder lightly, he cupped Minnos' furthest cheek and kissed the other with a weary smile. He then let the other go and rolled off the bed quickly and headed to the cart that left behind for Minnos.

After shifting a few things, he gathered the items that didn't need reheating and placed then on a separate plate. He then quickly shuffled back to Minnos' side of the bed. He placed the plate on Minnos' lap and went back to the cart to bring the pitcher of water he found there and brought it over as well.

After refilling his cup, putting the pitcher down Volca carefully climbed over the others legs to get back into his own side of the bed. Cuddling up next to Minnos, reaching out an arm he snuck a piece from Minnos' plate and nibbled at it softly. Volca didn't say anything else, staying quiet but was quick to make sure Minnos couldn't move his plate from his(Minnos') lap without eating what little there was on it.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

The scientist watched Volca moving about, a small smile on his lips. However at the appearance of food he grimaced, even more so when be found himself unable to move. "O-oh Volca i'm not hungry... I'll eat later I promise. Right now I feel tired and nauseous." He explained, handing him the plate. "Have you eaten? Why don't you eat some and then when you finish ill have them bring me a plate." He leaned onto the other, quietly breathing in his scent. "Volca, you know something that's slipped my mind?" He laughed weakly, holding his hand. "You've been calling me Minnos because everyone calls me Dr. Minnos. But thats not my first name... Thats my last name." He leaned up, looking at the other with a slightly amused look. "My real name.... Is just Jake. Jake Minnos. Dr. Minnos." He explained, not believing he's forgotten to explain that to him. "Im surprised they didnt mention this in school. Im so used to going by Minnos or Dr. Minnos i never felt the need.. But you can still call me just Minnos."

(OOC: )

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca smelt a bit strongly, not haven taken a bath in the last two days, he was caught up in helping Minnos that the thought of cleaning himself up hadn't occurred. When Volca heard that he was feeling nauseous he perked and the smile he was working on turned into a anxious frown. ''Do you want some medicine?'' Volca asked while taking the plate with a heavy expression. Using a finger to push some of the food over not quite sure if he should eat it quickly or slowly, maybe not at all so that Minnos' stomach could settle first.

While looking down at the plate, Minnos brought up a sensitive topic. While at school they had taught them about family, it was after they had taught sex-ed, which was something they made sure every poke-man learned efficiently since it could be a totally different experience with different repercussions. After explaining the family name they had all been assigned last names according to their species. ''No-they did.'' Volca had a bit of a fight with them and ended up self-excusing himself from the class that day.

Volca became visually anxious and hesitant. Putting the plate aside, Volca brought his knees to his chest and also leaned into Minnos' pressing weight. He shivered and brought his face closer to rub anxious against Minnos. He closed his eyes as he felt them watering up. ''They made me take a last name. I didn't write to you about it-''

''Its not Mi-'' Volca's words caught in his throat. Shivering again he swallowed hard and gave Minnos' hand a strong squeeze. Like most Humans Volca believed that the family name was of great importance and would be something to be proud of-but he didn't know how to treat it properly knowing that his parents would never get to learn of it. ''Hunt is-''

With a heavy heart and further churning of turmoil Volca bit his lower lip in sorrowful anxiety, recalling that Minnos was tired and wanted to talk later. ''We'll talk later-Talk later. '' Volca's voice crackled his chest tightened with some pain. ''Let's sleep. Sleep.'' Volca squeezed the hand Minnos was holding and used his other hand to wipe a straying tear.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos frowned at the sudden turn in Volca, gently reaching out his scarred fingers to touch his face. "Why are you so upset? I can't sleep if you're upset. I decided I changed my mind. I want to talk now. What's bothering you? I thought you would have been happy to see me since you spent the night away from me." He asked, his voice filled with worry.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca opened watering eyes as Minnos reached out to him. ''-'' Volca's jaw opened as he tried answering Minnos' first question but instead of an answer Volca grew increasingly distraught with the second question and a little more so when Minnos asked about how happy he was to have been with him, since their 'separation'. Perturbed further, Volca felt physically unwell, shifting slightly, he began to rub his left forearm up and down anxiously. Trying to relax his arm that started to feel awkward and unnaturally light.

Tears rolling and starting to drip, Volca's jaw gave a quiver. He then shivery bit his upper lip as he recalled last night's fight. He started to get fidgety, ''I am-I am happy-'' His voice squeezed out from his tightened chest. He wanted to explain but he swallowed his words, running a shivering hand through his hair with woe. He didn't know how to explain himself or if Minnos actually knew just how much he meant to him and couldn't provide.

Shifting his weight, Volca began to lean against the pillows and wall as well. ''My family-It's broken-'' Volca moaned. ''It's not-right-'' His voice cracked. Moving his hands he carefully pressed the ends of his fingers against Minnos' chest, tapping against him gingerly. ''I'm-not right-''

''I think-I'm starting to hate Hunt-''

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos had an exasperated look in his eyes, he couldn't understand what the other meant. "You don't look happy....Why would you say that? We're all still here as a family...and Hunt hasn't even raised his voice at you...Let alone give you a reason to hate him. He's always there for you, i'v seen him." He leaned up, resting his back on the pillows and taking a few steadying breaths. He focused on Volca, "You need to tell me what's bothering you so we can fix it."

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca nodded a bit frantically, wanting ever more now to fix the situation for he didn't anticipate such heart ache. Strengthening his own breath, Volca shifted so that he was barely touching Minnos' side as he brought his legs up to his pained chest, wrapping his arms around his knees and hiding his eyes with his arms.

''You say our family is here-But where is Zoro? Where are the others?'' Volca's voice shivered. ''They're family-but-You lock them away-I don't remember the others names anymore-You never talked about them-'' Volca raised a hand and running it through his white hair and holding it there as his chest grew tighter. ''I'm a Poke-man-A Human-But Hunt isn't and neither is Aslan-they walk around freely-Why don't the others? Why don't I ever see the rest of the family you've given me?'' Volca started, a painful frown formed from his lips.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

The green haired male listened silently to Volca, before going silent for a few moments. "You think I keep my Pokemon in their balls all day?" He questioned, giving a small chuckle. "Volca I only ever have them in their balls when i'm going somewhere off the island. But all my Pokemon are free to roam about as they please. And the more human shaped ones help the hurt Pokemon get back into their usual routines. Besides they visit me sometimes, I can't have them around me all the time like i'd like because they're so big. Hunt's big but he knows how to stay out of the way. Why are you so upset about this? I promise you that i'll talk to the board about letting you into the medical ward with me again. That way you can see what I mean." He explained carefully, wanting to make sure Volca understood completely.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Hearing that he had thought wrong only put Volca more on the edge. His chest sting'ed strongly making a rasped moan escape him. Bringing his knees tighter together. Hearing that Minnos would talk to the other doctors to let him back into the ward, Volca shyly looked up with feint hope in his tearing eyes. After Volca shifted resting his head on top of his arms as he looked up to Minnos.

''Before the Island, my old family spent our days together, none of us would leave another-we always did things together no matter what it was.'' Volca's hand that was in his hair gripped anxiously at his white hair. ''I've been trying and trying-trying and trying-When your not around I get anxious-even if you say you'll come back-I can't help it-My heart hurts-''

''And it hurts even more when I see Hunt and Dusk together- when your not around.'' Volca turned to hide jealous eyes. His chest flaring with pointed stings running through his chest. ''It keeps getting worse-Right now it really hurts-'' Volca rubbed his chest roughly before putting his hand back into his hair. ''But-when we're together it doesn't hurt-'' Volca let out a low pitched moan.

''When your not beside me it comes back and hurts even more-'' Volca swallowed painfully, bringing both hands into his hair, his fingers harshly pulling at his white hair. ''Please-Please-make them reconsider-I don't think I can be without my sun for much longer!''

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos tried not to let show how weird-ed out the other was making him, instead masking it with concern. "Um... I mean I sent them an email before my surgery...I guess I could check and see if they replied.." He reached over and grabbed his tablet with a small groan, before flicking it off and scrolling through the menu with tired eyes. He perked though, and then squinted. "They replied. They said they want to evaluate you and ask you questions.... But...they also want you to apologize to the mother of the dead baby so that you know not to do it again." He sighed and set the device aside. "They don't know you're good like me and our family does. They'll be coming tomorrow...I'll go with you in my wheelchair, if you'll push me of course." He leaned back, giving a tired sigh. "I'm glad we finally talked and figured out what was bugging you... You shouldn't pull your hair like that or get so upset. Most things can be solved by simply talking about them. And I have always promised to make things good for you, right?" He looked at him now, sleepy but alert.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca slowly released his grip, which was holding his unkempt snowy hair. He stayed huddled together but turned his head towards Minnos. His eyes still a bit teary and looked to Minnos with dependent eyes. He didn't say anything just yet, thinking now he had rather poor communicating skills, he'd been trying to get this across since the very start of it all-he wondered now if he had even gotten it across to Minnos that his entity to Volca was actually a sun. Without him he wouldn't-couldn't go on.

Volca nodded softly, finally wiping clear the tears from his cheeks and eyes. ''I'll push you-The wheel chair-'' He corrected himself partially. Straitening slightly, still looking to Minnos for wisdom and silently looking for his protection ''If I get approved-and do what is asked-I can be with you more? Even if its just a little more time-and even if your working?'' He asked with a pleading nature, even though he knew Minnos wasn't the one who got to decide.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos nodded, bringing the blankets around himself more as he grew cold. "Yes. But you won't be allowed to touch the patients. You'll be able to go wheever I go. And when im working you can sit right next to whatever im working on and watch me." He yawned and flinched a bit, "Can you go get me my medicine so I can sleep now? Everything is starting to hurt again. I think Hunt left them on the bathroom counter." He laid down onto the pillows now, giving a small shudder as a small bout of chills assaulted him from more lack of sleep.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Lowering his arm finally, he shifted awkwardly so that Minnos could cover himself with the blankets with more ease. A small smile formed as the other explained he would be able to spend more time with the other, even if it would mostly be in silence. ''Hn!'' Volca nodded a bit slowly as he started to move toward the end of the bed.

With one foot on the floor Volca managed to trip on his way and with a loud 'thwamp' Volca landed half on his shoulder and half of the side of his head. Letting out a grunt Volca used the bed to take a stand, he rubbed his shoulder before heading towards the bathroom. He seemed to shake his fall till he reached the bathroom, he paused there to use the door frame to help balance himself as he got lightheaded. He switched hands after, rubbing his cranium before entering.

Volca returned after a couple of minutes, coming back with the appropriate medicine. ''Found it-'' He came over, putting the bottle down. ''Want me to get the extra blankets?'' He asked with a soft tone.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Taking the medicine he quickly took his dose, washing it down with another glass of water. "I'm okay..If I get too hot i'll feel even worse. I should be fine if you lay down next to me." He said softly, curling up and slowly but surely drifting asleep. He was awakened hours later when Hunt drifted in, carrying a large tumbler of a nutrient rich smoothie. The previous night they'd decided that smoothies would be best for Minnos in his weak state, and Hunt made sure each one was as delicious as it was nutritious. He set the large beverage to the side, and quietly opened the curtains before drifting over to Minnos and poking him. "Ish hime for your hream anh fooh." He chimed, holding up the tube of numbing cream as the green haired male slowly came to. "Oh...I feel so much better.." He moaned, stretching a bit.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca was found sleeping, his head close to Minnos, gentle fingers barely clinging to Minnos' shirt as he stretched about. Even with Hunt's entrance, Minnos' moving around, Volca didn't stir. Sleeping deeply and peacefully where he lay. Still fully dressed in his heavy warm clothes, his knees brought up and against his stomach in a fashion to prevent heat loss. His unkempt pony tail was no more, the hair band lost somewhere around the bed maybe on the floor. His breath barely heard but easily felt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff