Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image
"I don't know what I'd do without you-" Volca quoted Minnos words. "I don't know what that means. The way you said it- you sounded like you were far away but your right here in front of me."

"I trust Minnos-I believe in Min-you." As Minnos shifted to s**t up more, Volca simply snugged his way against Minnos to keep snuggling. "You've kept me safe like you said, you saved me many of times too."

"It's hard to explain-Sometimes your like them-But your not scary like they were-instead you make me feel like I'm wrapped in a blanket-then I realize there isn't a blanket. It makes me feel really lonely-Really-really lonely... and sad." Volca nuzzled his head further into Minnos' side as his voice began to crackle. "Humans say one thing-but then they do something else. That something else turns out to be hurtful-but with you it's never hurt-it makes me lonely~" Volca whimpered, doing his best to hold back tears. "I hate being alone~" Volca cried out, his voice muffled by the others body.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos listened, only to become even more confused. "I don't understand Volca... They're terms of endearments, it's like i'm doing that purr thing you do for me but with words... Perhaps you take my wording too literally. But i'v never meant to purposely make you feel alone, and you know I try my best to be around you as much as possible." He sighed, gently letting go of Volca. "I have to admit, I do find it hard making time for personal life when i'm not used to it. For so long the only thing i had was myself, and pokemon. Both my own and the ones on this island. But I am sorry for making you feel so terrible."

(OOC: )
Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image
After listening to Minnos, Volca hesitantly nuzzled the other while in thought, his eyes still a bit misty as he took a moment to cool off. Pulling out his nose from under Minnos, he shifted his head so that he could look up at the other. "Terms of En-deer-ment..." Volca started but took a moment to gather his thoughts. "I don't think I know-how to recognize them." Looking now to Minnos' shoulder, gently rubbing the end of his nose against the sleeve of his shirt.

"Um-" Volca nervously dug his nose under his(Minnos') arm, letting out a grumble before looking back up with some confusion. "You love your work and-me too--" Volca seemed to be trying to understand why it was so hard to get Minnos to himself or at least why they couldn't be always be side by side. "Minnos' work is very special, since it helps every one who's hurt or in trouble."

"This keeps us apart-" Volca frowned, reaching over the other, his arms squeezed Minnos a bit closer. "Even though I get upset because of this-It's not Mi-your fault. I'm sorry if I made you think it was." Volca berried his nose under the others shoulder. "...It's not easy to explain-but it makes me wish you would have been a Volcarona too."

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

The scientist didn't quite understand still, but smiled gently at Volca. "I kinda wish that too. It would have been fun to be a pokemon... But how can you be so sure you still would have picked me? Don't most pokemon get together to uh..have eggs?" He laughed, pulling the other closer. "I'm glad you understand why it's kind of hard to be together all the time Volca. Maybe we can appeal to the other workers here to lift your ban off from being in the medical area so you can help me again. But I'm not sure if they're still scared from...the incident."

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image
Volca gave a warm blush as he was pulled back up against Minnos, happily-slowly-softly, nuzzling the lower part of his neck as he talked. As soon as he heard that he might be able to join Minnos again, Volca perked up immediately. "I-Can--[But I'm not sure if they're still scared from...the incident.]" As fast as he perked, the same he did to hide his face in and against Minnos' neck. He wasn't proud about what happened that day, he wasn't happy that he was able to help the little charmander...

Volca had killed a pokemon that day. Un-purposefully or other wise, for a Volcarona who's only wish was to protect-it would have been a dark day-but thankfully there was a certain someone who was there to help him.

"It was winter. The snowfall was unrelenting. One after the other, my parents went out, my father for food. My mother to search for him. For me the nights only got darker-and darker. Even the sun above didn't provide me with warmth It was probably the same for my mother. So I went out to search for them. I didn't get far before I had to look for shelter. Then that's when I saw it. A tiny light in the distance. It was strong and shone brightly, it's light piercing through the waves of snowfall.

The closer I got, I noticed I wasn't the only one who'd noticed it. This is how me and my friends came to be together...That is how I met Thilla. She was a sun in the darkness." Volca squeezed himself a bit thoughtlessly into Minnos. "Without Thilla-my days in the sun where meaningless. I chased her light when I could."

"When she died...Sun or moon couldn't bring light to my life. That's when I heard it. The cries of my friends...Some pokemon where picking a fight and hurting them. That's when I realized I had to protect them even if my world was dark."

"-You're brighter then a sun!-One of them told me. I felt like it was that day in the blizzard again-but this time I was Thilla." Volca pulled out from under Minnos' chin, shifting till finally he straddled the other leaning down to hover over him. "That day I woke up-there was a blinding light in my room. It made me put aside my fear for humans and it strive'd to get me onto my feet." Lowering himself still, he endearingly cupped his hands around Minnos' cheeks. "It became the only light that could brighten my world."

"Can you imagine it? Where the only light that lights up the world for me to see...disappears behind a door?" Volca finally lowered himself enough to give Minnos a loving kiss. As he pulled away(sooner then expected) tears began to roll and drip down from his lonely-teal colored eyes. "Can you imagine what it feels like when that light sends you leagues away to another place?" His voice squeezed out. Volca removed his hands from Minnos' cheeks to wipe away some of the tears. "I don't like that Darkness..." He whined as he let out a cry. "It's lonely." His breath gave a quiver.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos watched the other carefully, putting his arms around him to listen as he talked. He felt a bit breathless, his own tears stinging his eyes. "Y-you consider me your sun?" He blinked away a few tears. "I'm sorry Volca. But this is the way things are. Don't I always come back? And sending you away... I only did it to help you cope better... Regular couples spend time apart sometimes. For the same reasons, school and work. Now that you have some education I would love to take you with me everywhere but... There's obstacles Volca. You have to understand I try my best for you... But I can't control everything." He sighed, then flinched as a small pain went through his chest. All the exertion was starting to make him tired, and he took a deep, small wheezing breath.

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
((I don't think I've ever come across such a point where there are so many possibilities to react. I've come to a point where I find it hard to realize which one Volca would do. I've had to go through a lot of scenarios(due to his back story, how he's progressed so far, personality along with his current mind set) and I still can't see which reaction he would have taken.))

User Image

"Of course your my sun." Volca stated a bit confusedly and hurt. "Volcarona's only share each other with 'that' when both are considered such." Volca frowned a bit more largely and began to wipe his tears away as Minnos began to explain all over again.

Hearing the word obstacles, Volca's frown lightened. Obstacles could be cleared away. Hearing Minnos' wasn't able to control everything, it made Volca quite confused and it made Volca feel unsteady. A great deal of confusion began to settle in both Volca's mind and heart. And all of these feelings jumbled into a great big mess as Minnos flinched and wheezed just in front of him.

"Min~!" Volca eeped, his hands lowered to hover over Minnos dotingly. In a slight flash of inspiration, if you could call it that, Volca's hands retreated after a short second to quickly unbutton his coat. He made short work of unzipping his vest but with lack of experience, trying to take off both his coat and vest at the same time and as quickly as he could-Volca inevitably managed to tangle his arms up in his clothing as he tried to strip him self of them.

Distressed, confused and now frustratingly caught and entangled, Volca let out a frightful screech(Yell) that vocalized his mixed and dark feelings as he desperately fought against the though and nearly immovable fabric that constricted him. In an attempt to protect Minnos from his sudden thrashing and lashing about, Volca took an unsteady stand.

In the end gravity gave Volca a necessary reminder, that he shouldn't be doing such things while standing on a bed. After a harmless fall onto the bedside and then a gentle thump from having rolled off, Volca huffed and puffed as his legs remained on the bed as his upper half began to cool off on the ground. Arms still locked in his coat, a complicated show of emotions danced across his features, between frustration and sadness.

"Does it really have to be...like this?" Volca whimpered as he slowly made his way back to Minnos' side. Arms still locked, Volca reached over to rub his cheek against Minnos' then gave the other a tiny caring lick. "Are you okay?" Volca asked with a heavy but soft voice.

((>.< This is a mixture of reactions that I thought Volca would have done for the sitation since there was a vast number to choose from.))

((Also, wanted to say sorry for the last few days, it's been too hot to turn on my computer. **I have a pair of snakes that where starting to over heat and turning on my comp would only add to the problem))

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos only managed to cough and barely reach a hand out to the other before he flipped himself off the bed. Giving another wet cough he laid back on his back, staring up at the ceiling with a frown. "I don't know." He replied softly, reaching up with his scarred hands to gently rub at his eyes. "Volca, if being with me is too much of a task for you then we don't have to stay together. But this is how it is, and how it's going to be for a while. As much as i'd like to say i'm just a normal pokemon trainer, i'm not. I have a lot of people and pokemon that are dependent on me. If you can't accept that we can't constantly be together like you want to..Like I want to...then it's not going to be a happy relationship...And that would mean we're better off.. separate. I don't know what you want to hear from me, but that's all I have to say." He coughed again, this time sitting up and clasping his chest a bit before flipping onto his side and reaching over for his pills. He quickly swallowed one dry, and sighed as his chest slowly calmed down.

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

As Minnos firstly mentioned the thought of separation a gurgle of sound, feint and short, came out of Volca's throat. Volca frowned with desperation and listened with a heavily sunken heart as Minnos went on. Lowering his chin and head, as if scolded, tears began to form and slide down his cheeks dripping down to his, partially open, chest.

Hearing that Minnos was also wanting to be with him as much as he did, Volca raised his chin so that he could look to Minnos as he further explained. Though the next words that followed, made Volca shrink and his tears double. He watched as Minnos sat up after coughing and how he wanted to help the other, but his caught arms could only struggle further in the tangled clothing. So he watched hopelessly as Minnos helped himself.

As the other lay back down, Volca turned slightly, keeping his chin low and shoulders lower. As the other relaxed with his back to him, Volca pouted heavily and mustered all his power to stop himself from crying out. Minnos- He cried out only mentally, not wanting to aggravate what was plaguing Minnos.

Getting off the bed, not caring for wanting to free himself any longer, the clothing that constricted him began to slip off since there wasn't any tension holding it together. Hearing the pieces of clothing hit the floor, he went down on his knees to pick them up off the floor. His breath shook then and after. -Minnos-

With unsteady hands, his awful anxiety re-appearing, he tried to zip and button himself up. He managed to zip his vest closed but as he tried to button up his coat his shaky hands proved too difficult to control even if he did spend a great deal of time still trying to button-up. Minnos-

Volca didn't sniffle, didn't whine, didn't make a sound other then his oddly timed breath, which he took from his mouth. Finally giving up on buttoning his coat, he stood up slowly and unsteadily. Heavy eyes on his vibrating hands, he anxiously brought them together in hopes of containing their tremors. Peering over his shoulder, he looked to Minnos and heart ache finally settled in. He swallowed harshly but silently. "I'll be-" He only paused to prevent his breath from shaking up his words. "In the next room." He turned and headed towards the extra room. "If you need me."

Volca's face twisted with pain and he clutched his chest after managing to say such words. He felt his knee's falter but he caught himself from crumbling. He stopped his advancement to catch his breath and steady his legs. "Ha-" His breath drew out and he found it incredibly hard to take it back in. As he took his next step, he reached out to the wall to help steady himself.

Even thought he was frightened by his sudden bodily dysfunction he concentrated on his breath and found himself silently hyperventilating. Approaching the wall, leaning against it fully, he calmed his breath. "Good night." Volca spoke sincerely as he opened the door to the next room once he'd caught his breath.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos closed his eyes as the other left, his medicine made him sleepy, but if it wasn't for that, he could have stared at the ceiling all night. He woke up early the next day when he heard Hunt bringing in a tray of breakfast, but he didn't move. The large haunter floated over and looked down at the other with worry. "Mih..?" He gently touched the other's forehead, finding it heated. "I'm fine Hunt. Just let me lay here for a few more moments okay?" He said softly, but the pokemon wasn't having any of it. He draped a wet cloth over Minnos' head and wrapped him in the blankets before propping him up a bit. It was then he noticed Volca was not in the room. Seeing tear stains on Minnos cheeks he frowned deeply and took Aslan out of his pokeball to watch their master while he went to hunt down Volca.

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca wasn't far, he hadn't left the side bedroom all night nor all morning. The bed was baron, its blankets and pillows left a trail towards one corner of the room. There was a large bundle, wrapped rather tightly in the fluffy blanket, a puff of white hair poking out from one end a pillow not far left untouched. He was bundled up in the corner nearest to Minnos.

Inside, Volca wasn't sleeping. Blinking only to refresh the moisture to his eyes, staring almost lifelessly into space. If Hunt revealed his face, Volca wouldn't quite notice Hunt in the first second, only in the next did he blink and look up at Hunt. The blanket still moist from the night of crying. "Morning." Volca's voice was truly soft, worse then a whisper. After greeting him, Volca went right back to staring into space.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Hunt looked concerned at Volca once he had greeted him, waiting in silence before giving him a small nudge. "Wha are you hoih?" (What are you doing?). He frowned a bit more, "You were suppohseh ooh wha-chh mih...he feeh sshick hohay.." (You were supposed to watch min he feels sick today.) Hunt threw his large hands up in exasperation before grabbing the other and forcing him to look at him. "Are you ohay?"

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca didn't react to Hunt's questions and didn't do much of anything when Hunt grabbed at him. Blinking a few times, not smiling, not frowning, a stale face stared back at Hunt. After being asked if he was okay, Volca finally showed sings of emotion. He gave a light frown and looked away as if thinking of a response. He looked down, shifting a hand out from his make shift cocoon, he watched his own hand carefully and noticed it was shaking lightly. "Maybe?"

Shifting, opening up the blanket he was curled in, he finally buttoned his coat. Volca's eyes still looked distant as he looked up to Hunt now. Volca looked like he wasn't quite sure what to do now that he was up. "Did he take his medicine?" He asked still with blank features. "He needs the cream put on..." Volca raising his hands, and ran both of them up from his cheeks to the back of his head.

Putting a hand against the wall, Volca used it to help him stand. Once he stood, his brows arched downwards as an awful head-ache took hold, leaning into the corner for a moment both hands raised once more to rub at his cranium. After steadying himself, he began to move. "I'll go watch him now."

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Hunt shook his head and gently but firmly scooped the other up in his large hands and placed him in the bed. "You're sssich...too." He frowned, "Ahsan iss wih him. He wih be ohay. You ressh." He urged, pressing onto Volca's chest gently. "Why are you here?" He tilted his head, last he saw Volca was practically glued to Minnos. Why would he leave him on the first day he was to be in his regular room?

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca was compliant when Hunt scooped him up and held him firmly. As he was moved, his long fingers gripped tightly at the bits of Clothing Hunt had on. Though as he was laid down on the bed, he had wanted to sit up. With Hunt's hand pressing down on his chest, he became quickly submissive and lay still. Hearing Hunt ask why he was here, Volca lowered his eyes and turned his head, trying to think of a way to explain why here was a room away from Minnos with-out breaking down.

"At school, they taught us that we shouldn't sleep beside the people we really, really, like unless where with them." Despite not wanting to break into tears, his features quickly began to ripple as they twisted into sorrow. Raising his hands, he hid his eyes and let out a whimpering moan as his headache grew stronger with his raising depression. "I told him I couldn't be without my sun--" His chest caved and quickly expanded as his breath and entirety began to shake. "My sun told me I should separate from him~My sun told me we'd be better off separate~" He let out a restricted cry followed up by a quivering moan.

"My sun doesn't want me anymore~" He continued to quiver furiously as he got ahead of himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff