Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca began to clean off the paint from his face as Hunt talked. Pausing with misty eyes, he looked up to the mirror and fell into thought. He wondered about Dusk and even a bit about Aslan. "It's nothing. He was kind to me today..." Bringing his hands down, he anxiously rubbed them together as his thoughts began to tangle.

After a moment of silence, Volca moved to dry his hands then his face. After he headed back towards his bed. "I want to go sleep to see Minnos sooner but suppers going to be served soon. I'm not sure if you two can handle it on your own. We have to use utensils instead of our hands-Unless you think you can handle it?"

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

The Haunter tilted his head as Dusk came back in, the large male immediately drifting over to snuggle into Hunt. They both listened to Volca, before Dusk grinned, "Minnos makes us eat with utensils too. But sometimes it's kind of hard because our hands a re big. Maybe they'll have sandwiches." He happily grabbed Hunt's hand, his large hand perfectly fitting into Hunt's, not to small not to big. The purple male blushed and drifted out with the other, happily purring to him as he wrapped around his arm. Dusk's size was one of the reasons Hunt loved him so, that and they had a lot in common.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

"All right- Good night then guys!" Volca gave Dusk a small smile then "Thanks for helping us with the crafts." He shyly thanked Dusk before taking a seat on his bed. Volca watched the two, his hands anxiously coming together again as Hunt and Dusk held hands as they moved along. His heart constricted painfully as he watched the two finally disappear around the corner. He swallowed hard and his arms crossed and gripped jealously around his waist.

Tearing up, Volca plopped onto his side his head landing roughly into his pillow. Cocoonning himself in his blanket, face down into his pillow as he stifled a couple of sobs a moment later. Trying to calm his jealous rage that Hunt and Dusk where able to be together while he and Minnos had to be apart. "He's coming-He's coming--Just a bit longer."

"Just a bit longer-" Volca kept repeating to himself with a heavy heart. Even though he'd just parted with Minnos this morning, Volca's perception of time differed from the days and nights every else seemed to follow. A day on the Island that had no Minnos lasted sometimes twice as long, in fact just last week, it felt like multiple weeks passed since he'd last seen Minnos. Today may have seemed short to Dusk or Hunt, but Volca found it painfully slow.

A night however, felt like an eternity. He only managed to pass the time by curling himself into a corner, wrapped hotly in his blanket, crafting or drawing things till he had no energy to spare.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

Hunt soon found a group of scientists who doubled as teachers and recognized him and Dusk. He was practically one of them afterall, he always helped out Minnos and was usually at the forefront of the major problems. They welcomed him and asked him how his stay was, making it easy on him by communicating with sign language. They gave them sandwiches, which tasted a bit off due to the significant lack of poke food, but edible. After about an hour Hunt and Dusk excused themselves, and with a bow, brought two sandwiches and a lemonade with them back to the room. "Haur... Voha~! We brough you some fooh!" He placed the plate on the desk, before drifting over to the other and placing a large hand on his back. Dusk made himself comfy in his bunk, snuggling down into the blankets and covering his face with one of his arms.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image
Still tightly wrapped in his blanket, with Hunt's hand on his back he lifted his head from his pillow, heavy eyes drifted up to see the plate of food and the juice. Without looking to Hunt, he dropped his head back into his pillow. "Thank you. I'm not hungry though. I'll eat it later." He muffled through his pillow. He then shifted, curling into a ball, bringing his knees to his fore head as he stared at the fabric of the blanket a heavy air about him as it looked like he couldn't get to sleep. "You both ate though? Was it good?" He asked without looking over.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

Dusk grinned and poked his head from the blankets. "It tasted weird. But it was nice. We ate with the scientists." Hunt nodded in agreement, before leaning down to hug Volca. "You miss him." He said simply, before nuzzling the other. "Seep.. or you woh..be able ooh..pway." He whispered, before his eyes glowed. Haunters were amazing pokemon with different abilities, and he was no different. If it worked, Volca would find himself in a warm and peaceful sleep, so that they could do the same. Before snuggling next to Volca, Hunt would lock the door, and fall asleep next to him regardless.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Leaning up into Hunt's hug, his eyes watering up again as Hunt mentioned Minnos, looking up Hunt didn't need to be a physic type to read Volca's mind. With out words, Hunt could guess just by the look in Volca's eyes that he missed Minnos all the time, today was no exception.

Waking up after the first, restful night on the Island, Volca woke up nuzzled right up against Hunt. A bit surprised, Volca moved away and sat up slowly. Puzzled as to why he'd slept so peacefully, he looked down to Hunt and recalled how Hunt's eyes had glown before he went to sleep. Smiling, he wondered just how to repay Hunt for the nights rest.

With a slight jump, Volca plopped down onto Hunt's side rather excitedly. "H~unt! Hunt~!" He called to his brother with a chirp. "Time to wake up! Dusk you too! Com'on! Minnos is coming! We've got to get ready!"

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Hunt jumped up when he was shaken, immediately stretching and happily shaking his hair into place. He floated over to Dusk and shook the male until he grunted, and slowly rolled over onto the floor. "Duuh dusknoir..." He grumbled, before getting up and making his way with Hunt to the bathroom to freshen up. After a few minutes they both came out, and happily grabbed the welcome banner before floating away with Volca. Hunt's phone rang with the text, 'I'm coming!'.
---------------------------
Minnos was coming alright, on a speedy small boat. It was more of a very small yacht, with one cabin for sleeping and a large dual action motor to help it skid across the surface of the water quickly. He leaned on the steering wheel, easily gliding through the clear waters all the way to the docks. He dropped anchor and hopped off, tying the vessel to one of the poles and taking a deep breath. This island had come a long way from his first ideas, and every time he saw it, it took his breath away.

(OOC: )
Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

While Hunt and Dusk went to freshen up, Volca scoffed down the sandwich and chugged the juice that was left out for him the night before, then joined the two to brush his teeth. He happily fluffed his hair with a comb and changed into a new set of clothing. To finish up, Volca put on his beloved pair of gloves before leaving with Hunt and Dusk.

--

Overly excited and impatient, Volca left Dusk and Hunt to tend to the banner as he charged towards the beach. Minnos was just finishing tying up his boat as Volca was racing across the sand. "MIN!!!" Volca yelled out as he finally came to the docks. Nearly slipping on the stairs up, though catching himself with both hands he continued forwards without loosing anymore momentum. "MIN!" Volca couldn't stop, wrapping his arms tightly around Minnos, lifting the smaller Minnos off his feet and twirling into circles till Volca could finally slow their momentum.

Finally standing still, holding Minnos tightly, Volca nuzzled right into Minnos' neck as if it had been ages since he'd last seen Minnos. Trilling his heart out to show just how happy he was to see him as well. Letting out a huff of hair, as he was forced to catch his breath, he switched his grip from holding onto Minnos to gripping the front of others shirt. "Min~!"

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

Minnos let out a small oof as he was twirled around, laughing and holding back onto Volca. When the other finally settled down, he brought him in for a kiss. "Hey Volca. Haha, you missed me for those few hours? I can only imagine what a week feels like. But according to your progress report, you only have a few weeks left, so stay strong for me okay? I'm probably going to be here during that time anyways. Got a lot of things to do!" He smiled and kissed the other again before his attention went to Hunt, who was wringing his large hands and had watery eyes. Minnos smiled and walked over, gently grabbing Hunt into a hug. "I'm so proud of you for doing this for Volca and Me. I hope this isn't too harsh on you both. But I think it's important to know how to function on your own." He comforted Hunt a bit more, the large ghost pokemon practically clinging to him. He gave them both a pat before putting them in their pokeballs, knowing that was when the felt most secure.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca blushed warmly as Minnos drew him in for a kiss. His fingers gripped even tighter against his shirt as he did. His blush only grew brighter With Minnos' light teasing, resting his head on Minnos' shoulder as he talked, he didn't mind it this time. He would just have to remind Minnos just how much he hated to be alone. Hearing that he would be here for just a few more weeks, Volca pulled his head from the others shoulder as he smiled a bit more brightly at that fact. It meant that he'd be living with Minnos a whole lot sooner.

Volca's smile lessened as Minnos mentioned he had a lot of things to do. He was hoping to spend more time with him while he was here. His fingers loosened even as Minnos gave him a second kiss, it was disheartening to hear that Minnos had work on his mind even now. Volca frowned more as Minnos then went over to hunt, his hands slipped from his chest as he moved away. He brought them together anxiously as he had hopped for a slightly longer moment together.

When Minnos was finished praising Hunt, and returned Dusk as well to their pokeballs, Volca came up and took Minnos' hand leading him down the beach. Completely forgetting about the banner they had made together, Volca nearly pulled Minnos along as he headed back.

Entering Minnos' assigned room, entering first was Volca who still lead Minnos with an unrelenting grip. Once inside, Volca's eyes fell to Minnos' bed, where he saw the box Dusk had placed. Finally letting go, he moved and gingerly picked up the box. It was then he recalled the banner and realized it was probably picked up by the wind and most likely drenched in the ocean waters. He let out a sniffle, realizing how much work that not only he'd put into it but Hunt's and mostly Dusk's.

Opening the box, he pulled out the supposed to be mini Dusk. Turning now, he sat on the edge of the bed and with misty eyes he looked up to Minnos. He put the dusk back inside the box and handed it over to Minnos and after he let out another emotional sniffle. "Dusk is nice." Volca pouted with a guilty look about him as he raised his hand and hesitantly rubbed a non existent tear from his cheek. He brought his hands on his lap and anxiously put them together. With his sudden realization that Dusk was actually a good person and that all this time he acted so coldly towards him, he hated himself for not realizing sooner.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos followed the other, his bags in one hand as he held Volca's. "Wow this is a nice room! Is that another present for me? The banner Dusk was holding was nice.." He trailed off as he saw Volca get emotional, sliding onto the bed next to him and lightly leaning on his shoulder. "This is cute.. And yeah he is.. He's always been that way." He gently gripped his pokeball, looking at it. "When me and Hunt found him, he was hiding with other mutated ghost pokemon in an abandoned house. The other ghost pokemon were scared and confused, and were attacking them. He was shielding the smaller ones. Once we got the situation calmed down, it was hard to get him to trust us. He liked Hunt though, he practically clung to him for weeks." He pulled the tiny figure away from Volca, before pressing into him. He gently scoot the box away, and swung a leg over the other's lap before connecting their lips.

(OOC: )
Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca looked up from the figurine as Minnos sat down next to him, as he leaned against him, Volca sat tall taking Minnos' weight easily. Listening to Minnos words, Volca began to open up to the fact that he really should think better of Dusk. Hearing how Dusk clung to Hunt, Volca gave a warm smile, it reminded him of how he and Minnos first met in an odd way.

Feeling Minnos' pushing him, Volca melted away, with his hands free he slid them up from Minnos' sides till he had a hesitant grip on Minnos' shoulders. His face brightened instantly as Minnos came on top of him. Volca pleasantly closed his eyes, which resulted in a tear sliding down the side, when Minnos came to kiss him. At this time his fingers curled, grabbing tightly at Minnos' shirt, pressing down to keep Minnos from breaking too early.

Huffing out, a heated shaky breath, quivering under Minnos as he broke their kiss to finally breath. A lustful blush brightened his cheeks and sweetened his gaze as he longingly looked to Minnos. "This is Minnos'-room now right?" Volca asked innocently, swallowing deeply as he momentarily caught his breath. The fingers he loosened to help Minnos note when he needed air re-gripped his shirt and held on tightly. Gently raising his one leg, that lay between Minnos' legs, to gingerly rub against the other.

"We can do it here?" His voice quivered, pleading out to Minnos.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos let out his own small breaths as he felt the other's large hands on him, arching against him slightly. "Hm? What? Oh. Yes.. let me just check the door real quick." He slid out of the other grip with a bit of difficulty, and after checking the door numbers and locking it, returned to Volca, his arms over his head in an effort to get his shirt off. Once his top layers were off, he unbuckled his pants before resuming his position atop the other, and gently kissing his neck.
-Timeskip-

(OOC: Love your new avi!!! blaugh )
Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
((Thank you whee ))

User Image

"Ahh~~Min!"

---

Heart pounding even after, recalling that he'd snuggled right into Minnos leaving no space between them as he rested. His breath drawing in and out clearly, his chest raising and dipping in his blissful delight. With brightened cheeks, he nakedly nuzzled bravely forward in high confidence that Minnos would still be laying with him. Letting out a feint trill as he still felt exhausted. His eyes blinking slowly awake, to search for Minnos so he could could give him a warm kiss.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff