Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos smiled as he turned to look at Volca, throwing his arms around him and snuggling into his soft hair. "Volca.. Are you awake?" He said a bit loudly, kissing his cheek again before sitting up to begin to drink his smoothie and take his medicine. Hunt paused him only to rub ointment on his chest and helped him get dressed into his usual clothes. It felt nice to feel his normal clothing on him again, and he carefully buttoned up his jacket.

(OOC: )

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Acting more like a rag-doll then a sleeping person, he was a bit heavy as Minnos first wrapped his arms around Volca. Even so as he started to stir with the other's beckoning voice. With half open eyes, Volca's fingers slipped from the others shirt as Minnos sat up.

Taking in a deep breath followed up by an even longer yawn, finally Volca began to move. Though he didn't move far and didn't even stretch. He had brought his knees to his forehead and closed his sleep eyes quickly falling asleep.

With a more lively breath, Volca took in another yawn just as Minnos was getting dressed with Hunt's help, not quite realizing what the two where up too he snuggled more into his curled state, even to the point of nuzzling his own knees. He let out a humming sound as he napped for a minute longer.

Then suddenly, springing up, alert as if someone had honked their horn just beside his ear. ''What time is it?!'' He scurried out of bed, nearly tripping over the side again though this time catching himself. He was in a rush, no sure when he was going to be evaluated-he had to get ready!

Standing up like a bouncing spring, after having basically crawled out of bed, Volca took a single leaping step towards the bathroom before he suddenly felt his head shrink savagely one or two sizes too small. He immediately stopped his advance his eyes darkening in an instant despite his eyes being wide open(with shock) and took astoundingly slow measures to take a seat.

He blinked several times, though to little prevail did he regain any eye sight. His mind hazed and his head ached something fierce. He placed one palm over one eye(so that he could double check if he had actually been blinded) and flinched at the sudden pain which slowly began to fade.

The sudden blackout had him unresponsive for the first 10-12 seconds and even after he didn't respond to anything verbal. Around a few seconds after, he began to blink as his vision slowly came back in what could be described as granuler pieces. As most of his vision came back, he groaned finally verbalizing his discomfort. A bit frightened that it might happen all over again, Volca didn't move from his spot since he felt the room was in a slow spin. ''Min-?'' Volca huffed still keeping still fearing another spell. ''Everything went dark-''

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Hunt was helping Minnos into his wheelchair, the scientist sipping on his drink through a straw when he heard Volca spring up. He watched concerned, and quickly had Hunt wheel him over. The large pokemon grabbed a hold of Volca's hands, holding them up to help his blood flow. "Haur.. Are you ohay?" Minnos frowned a bit, "I think you stood up too quickly after sleeping so long. Not to mention you must be stressed about the evaluation. Just take a few minutes and breath in slowly. Hunt get him a glass of water. " Hunt nodded and did as he eas told, sitting next to Volca and gently stroking his back.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Volca huffed barely nodding when he was told to breathe. Sitting stiffly as he followed instruction, not drinking from the glass till he felt his pain ease to less numbing sensation and he then sipped at the water slowly. When the room felt still enough, he hesitantly raised a hand out towards Minnos, not turning his head fearing the numbing hurt and blindness would return. ''I'm scared Jake-'' Volca quivered stiffly.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos wheeled himself closer and gently took Volca's hand. "It's okay. Do you want me to reschedule this for another day? I can call a doctor to come check you out." He gently kissed his knuckles. "Why don't you lay back on the pillows okay?" He let out a small huff as he slowly stood, giving a small hobble of his own but steadying out quickly. "Heh...I'm probably going to need a cane. Like some old man." He said with a bit of annoyance, before siting next to Volca on the bed.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

Practically rigid other then his curled fingers squeezing at Minnos' hand that held his. Volca dared not to turn his head at least not until he caught sight of Minnos trying to stand. A bit robotticaly, Volca grew worried as the other strained himself to stand, with both arms Volca sought out to help steady the other as he shifted seats. ''You're not old!''

Once he saw seated, Volca slowly wrapped a bracing arm long the length of Minnos' shoulders and hesitantly leaned his head against his lover. He sat there breathing slowly like he was told to and contemplated about bringing in a doctor. He knew Minnos was to week so it made sense to get someone else to do the check up-but he was sure the people who would be making sure he was fit and safe to be in the hospital zones of the establishment wouldn't be readily available to test him.

''I-I want to meet these people-'' Volca spoke with some courage, though he wasn't without a usual shiver. The thought of going into a room to be judged by a group of humans still set off his anxiety and fears. He was able to put some of his fear aside due to Minnos' care and trust in his fellow men. ''Will-this-Can this happen while I'm going to meet and talk to them?'' He asked with another quiver, having found something new to fear.

Having his head strike at him with sudden pain and how fast he lost his sight-he hopped what ever happened wasn't something fatal. ''If this might happen again-Then we can call a doctor. Can it be- Mr.Morris?'' He asked nervously, finally letting his neck turn to gently rub a cool cheek against Minnos'.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos listened to Volca carefully, thinking about his words before speaking. " I don't know what it is, so I don't know if it will happen again. I hope not. I hope it's just an episode you're having because of emotional stress from our fight. That means it's a one time thing, or a thing that only happens when we fight." He gently reached out to caress his cheek. "You're so fragile...I hate fighting with you." He whispered before kissing his cheek. "But yes, we'll get Dr. Morris to check you out after your meeting...But if you want to see these people we need to get going now..Are you sure you're up for it?" He gently squeezed his hands. "Remember that i'm always going to be here. And no matter what anyone else says or thinks, I think you're an amazing person and the best mate ever." He smiled, leaning forwards to give him a quick kiss.

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
User Image

As the other spoke, hoping it wasn't something serious, Volca's body gave a single quiver. Minnos always spoke with certainty when it came to things like this. Hearing him repeat the word hope twice made Volca think twice about not rescheduling.

Letting out a whistling whine as the other gave him affection, closing his eyes to better focus on the others marred fingers that were now at his cheek. Fragile wasn't something that was on his mind as of late, he'd actually thought he was getting stronger. Hearing that single word made Volca recall the blackouts, the pain that formed inside his chest as they fought just the other night. And the endless weeks he had spent an Island away from Minnos that he'd felt so alone it was becoming unbearable now to be separated from his love.

Another, shyer whine escaped Volca's throat as he received a kiss from Minnos. It wasn't one of fright but from worry and anxiety, worried even more now about this evaluation. Anxious about what would happen if he wouldn't be allowed back. So he stayed quiet a moment longer as Minnos asked him once more if he wanted to push the date further back.

Slowly opening his eyes as Minnos gave his hands an extra squeeze, he looked to him with dependent eyes. He knew that if these blackouts where serious then he shouldn't hesitate to pull back but then again would he really have another chance? Could he stand to be away from Minnos for much longer? Knowing sooner that he would be able to be by Minnos' side again would ease his anxiety by a boat load.

With Minnos' encouraging words, Volca joined their lips and with sturdy eyes he nodded after. ''I need to work on my courage-'' He said with an anxious smile and a quick shiver. ''I'm up to it.'' His tone of voice was cheerful. ''Let's go. The sooner we get this done the sooner I can see Mr.Morris.'' Even if he said he wanted to get looked at, he was quite anxious to know if he would really be allowed to be by Minnos' side again.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Doctor Minnos nodded, surprised at the other's sudden surge of courage. "Okay then Volca. Can you walk?" He stood up with a pained grunt again before getting into his wheelchair and wheeling himself towards the door. Hunt stayed next to Volca, giving him a comforting nuzzle on his head since he couldn't lick him. Minnos lead them down a long hall and into a very large oval room. A long table filled with six important looking people and a very tearful looking pokemon sat against a wall. Their quiet chatter fell silent as Minnos wheeled up to them next to Volca, clearing his throat. "Hello fellow scientists and poke center partners. I've brought the recently turned human from Volcarona known as Volca. And he is ready to make his appeal to you, and apologize to the mother of KC, the child lost in the fire." His weak voice still carried it's superiority, and the men and women nodded before setting their eyes on Volca. "Why should we trust you? Why should we allow you back into the area where the sick, wounded, and near death await comfort and peace? You realize you not only ruined thousands of dollars worth of equipment that took months to get and countless donations... but you also dug another life into a deeper pit of misery and hell than they already were by killing the only thing they had left to live for. I want you to understand all this clearly before you answer us Mr. Volca. You're asking for forgiveness and trust where most if not all of us see you as a monster." The man was just as cold as Minnos had warned he would be, and the scientist looked at Volca worried as they waited for his reply. For once, he was powerless to help him. He had already appealed as much as he could through the emails, and given his word that Volca was stable. The rest was up to Volca.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces