Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

Characters:
Minnos the scientist
Haunter the gijinka and Minno's companion

And my friend's character.
a continuation from a wondrous thread i made two years ago!

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
Silent Moan
Awsome!!! If you want to start again, you can post something different from replying to this.

________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

Volca was running with all his might. His white coat covered in a layer of ash, one of his gloves had gone-missing while the other was mostly burnt, part of the gloves fingers had gone missing. Both of Volcarona's hands had been burnt along with the length of his arms. His attire mostly burnt into ruin, Volca's chest had been exposed, entirely burnt, it seemed he took a fire attack to his chest and was now running from the culprit. Stopping for a breath, Volca crumbled to his knees, letting most of his lunch escape from him.

Looking up, he could see the poke-center a head, "Min-" standing up, entirely out of breath he started to run using up all the energy he had left. Recalling the direction Minnos had shown him to get to his 'room'. He didn't make it all the way, his feet gave way as soon as he stepped through the poke-center's doors. The response was quick, "Minnos- Min-" Volca puffed, huffed and weized before all he then do could was breath due to the stress of having been exerted so harshly.

Minnos~!

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

An aid let out a frightened yelp as the other stumbled in through the doors, cautiously approaching him from his side. "Oh my! You poor thing, you're that new pokemon we just released aren't you? Don't worry we'll get you fixed up." She chided before quickly making her way to find Minnos and his helpers, who were currently in another room observing the effects of mulches on Hoenn area berries. Minnos smiled and plucked a Pecha berry from a bush underneath a glass, taking a bite of it before coughing slightly. "Ah...Very sweet.. a bit too sweet..Let's reduce the manure in that mixtu-" Just then the aid burst through the doors, adjusting her glasses hurridly before turning to Minnos. "Sir! The Volcarona you recently released has been severely injured, he's at the entrance to the center, but everyone's busy perfecting the hyper potion serums, and he's much too heavy for me to carry myself. Please help me carry him to a care room to begin his treatment! He appears to be badly burned."

Minnos listened calmly, despite the fact the woman was practically talking a mile a minute. His usual calm smile graced his lips, and he clapped his hands together. "Alright then.. lead the way." He rushed along with her easily, his long legs matching her smaller hurried steps perfectly. Hunt followed closely behind, approaching Volca as soon as he spotted him. The Haunter made a concerned noise in his throat, gently touching the other with one of his large clawed hands. "Alright Hunt, grab his legs very gently now." Minnos grunted slightly as he picked up Volca's upper torso, letting the other's head rest just beneath his chin. "Volca, what happened to you? I thought I left you in your cave.. It seems you probably upset one of the camerupt living near there huh?" His voice was soft, not wanting the other to over stress himself any more than he had already. With Hunt's help he gingerly set the other on a bed located within the poke center's hospital area. "Alright Volca.. I'm going to remove your clothing. I need you to try and not to thrash around or hurt me okay? If you do I won't be able to help you."

He gently put a gloved hand on the other's head, giving him an small smile. "I have to see the extent of your injuries so I can help you alright? You can relax now, you're safe here. How do you feel?" Minnos was quite aware it probably sounded like a stupid question, but he needed to know if the other was feeling anything out of sorts besides the outer burn wounds. His three aides almost fearfully stayed back, still tentative about working on such powerful creatures. "Alright. You go get me burn heals and potions, you go get the real medical supplies..and Miss Trisha, if you could be so kind as to get him clothing for afterwards, just look for his species in the files and you should have no trouble finding replacements, remember, their clothing is very important, and be sure they are fire proofed this time." Hunt floated out of the way as the other's scattered to do as he said, and the teal haired male gently stripped the other down, covering his waist with an medical sheet before moving to look at the burns more closely.

ooc: i'v decided to continue it and then we can branch off as our little story continues!
Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
((All right smile
Tiny Edit second paragraph**))
Silent Moan

User Image

"Minnos~" Now in a smaller room, a foul odor was easily distinguishable, the smell was coming from the burns on Volca. It wasn't just the smell of burnt flesh. The smell, the constant pain and the extreme fatigue of rushing all the way here had made Volca more then just a bit queasy.Thankfully, Volca had all ready emptied his stomach.

Being stripped of his coat, Minnos could easily asses the damage done. The burns where mostly contained to his chest area, but his forearms had been exposed to the damage as well. By the positions of the burns on his arms, it was clear that Volca managed to protect his neck and head by crossing his arms in front of him. Though some of his puffy hair had been singed away, leaving it thin near his shoulders. The burns didn't cover most of his stomach region, though his pectorals were definitely scorched. It was by some miracle that Volca's lungs and heart weren't impeded by the extreme burns. Another surprise, was that unlike Volca's markings just above his cheeks and unlike other Volcaronas, Volca didn't carry any further markings(tattoos marks that distinguished Volcaronas).

After a couple of minutes of being exposed by the cool air, Volca's body began to shiver from the pain and loss of body heat. The burns had started to take their toll, sucking the heat from his chest. Hypothermia was going to start setting in. With the shivering only increasing, Volca opened his eyes to see Minnos, a pain stricken smile came to his lips. "I-it hurts!" He wheezed still out of breath from the hike. His burnt hands(not too badly burnt compared to the area nearest to his elbows) had a death grip on the bed he was laying on. Volca suddenly clenched his teeth as the pain seemed only to worsen, his chest raised him off the bed for a moment as a bolt of pain struck him. His legs incidentally kicked the sheet off his weist, tangling his legs up before twitching back to laying down position.

"Hound-" Volca whispered irritatingly. He then quivered, his death grip let go of the bed and instead he tried crossing his arms over his chest, it felt like a sudden bath of ice water had been pored over him. His teeth began to clatter together, the end of his fingers began to twitch. "Gn-Gre." Letting out grunting moans, doing his best not to scream.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos stepped back a bit as the other went through the process of his pains, knowing it had to be done sometime. The other scientists came back with what he had requested and he turned back to Volca. "Volca.. I'm going to fix you now. I'm going to give you some good medicine and i'll stay with you until you're feeling better. But first you're going to have to take a bit of a nap alright?" He slowly moved closer, hiding a syringe behind his back. "I promise to take good care of you." He said as he plunged the needle in and hit the plunger, the medicines inside taking affect immediately and making the other very groggy if not knocking him out completelyalong with numbing his body. The temperature in the room was adjusted, and soon Minnos had to remove his knit jacket as he began his work. Minnos was not respected simply because he was a good battler but also because of his knowledge and experience. He was just as good a surgeon as anyone else qualified in the room with him, though he knew it wouldn't be necessary. He ignored the foul odor, getting to work removing the dead skin and stopping whatever bleeding resulted from it being removed. The other scientists seemed to have the same notion of calmness about them, handing him tools and getting rid of the burnt flesh as ordered.

Once the burnt flesh was removed he went to work, applying what trainers would call 'burn heal' to properly treat the other. Unlike humans, pokemon really did need to have burn heals used on them besides the regular treatment, but it was because of this fact that extraordinary things took place. The skin healed almost immediately, closing and healing over itself after a few coats of the stuff. He injected a few dosages of 'potion' to the other before finally injecting the other with another painkiller that would also wake him up and keep him from feeling too queasy or sore. By then the slim male was covered in sweat, and was only kept from dripping with it by his assistants, who wiped themselves and him every ten minutes. Minnos gave a sigh and wiped himself as the temperature was brought back to normal levels, and a heavy blanket was wrapped around Volca before he was wheeled to a private room to rest. The teal haired male ordered Hunt to stay in Volca's room while he changed clothes before he went ahead to clean himself up.

(ooc: Lol I think you exaggerated a bit with the hypothermia razz )
Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
((Maybe, >.<' I'm not too experienced in the burnt field. But a bit of exaggeration goes for a better read right? ^-^))
Silent Moan

User Image

Minnos~ Volca woke slowly, he felt like he was dreaming, his limbs felt like they had weights on them. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust, turning his head, he caught sight of Hunt. He blinked a couple times before speaking. "Hu-nt?" Volca tried sitting up but only ended shimmying up a couple cementers before his arms gave up on their own. Volca wasn't that strong since he was released and the run here clearly wiped him of nearly all his remaining energy. Feeling bare, Volca lifted his head to peer down towards his chest, it felt weird, he felt even odder as his head dropped back down with out much warning either.

So that was 'clothing'~ Volca felt a strong urge to fall a sleep again. Turning back towards were he was Hunt, "Minn-?" the last vowel was so faintly whispered it melded away with his breaths. I don't~want to sleep...what if he? He disappears too? Volca found it hard to concentrate visually, fighting the droning effects of the drug Minnos administered a little bit ago. "Min?"

((Going to watch the new X-men movie today round 7 ish ^^ nvm, I managed to watch the earlier showing))

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Hunt perked when the other weakly called his name, standing from the chair he'd made himself comfortable on to drift over to the male. "Haur.. Haur.. Haur..." He murmured, touching the other's forehead with an oversized hand. "He..is...coming.." he murmured in their language, to the best of his ability of course. Just then the teal haired male made his appearance, now dressed in a pair of smooth black shorts with pinstripes, a white belt holding the garment along with a matching shirt, button down and short sleeved, he left it open. Of course he donned his usual gloves and necklace, and that signature smile. He strolled in nonchalantly, never seeming to be in a rush, even when he was. "Ah Hunt! Is he awake? Hello Volca, I hope you're feeling better than when you came in." Minnos opened up a window, letting in the afternoon light. "You weren't as badly burned as I thought you were. And your wounds have healed up nicely, thanks to my potions and burn heals of course." He grinned, walking over and gently removing the blanket from the other's chest to touch the nearly indiscernible scar that now ran across it. He gently pressed his fingers down on the newly formed flesh, watching the other carefully. "Yes...they've seemed to work perfectly... " He murmured, a small smile flickering across his plush lips before he turned to grab an tablet from a nearby drawer. "Let's see.. I need to record everything you see. You aren't the only one who will be coming in with injuries similar to this, especially since we just completed a better submarine for diving down to the deepest of ocean floors."

He frowned, oh there would be boatloads of hurt pokemon and mutant pokemon coming in now. "We're working on getting one that can withstand lava." He chattered as he moved his finger across the tablet's glowing face, finally looking up after a few minutes of doing so. "I'm going to be helping a lot of people and pokemon y'know." He put the device down, walking back over to the other and gently taking a hold of his hand. "And I won't be able to keep doing this, if you get hurt again I might not be able to help you personally. So i'v decided to make you my pokemon. You'll be like Hunt! Right, Hunt?" He turned to the stunned Gijinka, who let out a cute 'eep' sound when he was asked before slowly nodding his head. "I'v already talked to the board about it, and since I am basically the Pokemon Master, They don't see anything wrong with it." He gave a smile, taking out a Luxury Pokeball. "Once you're feeling better, i'll catch you and then let you out again, so that no one else can catch you, alright?"

(ooc: xD It made me giggle so I guess yeah.)
Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
Silent Moan

User Image

Volca's eyes began to water as Minnos approached his bed side. "Minnos." He gave a small cry. When Minnos moved the blanket away, as his hand approached, Volca's shoulders came close together, either a flinch or simple reaction to when Minnos placed a cool hand against his bare chest. Volca's eyes squinted for a small reaction as well. His chest felt numb but still sunk in as Minnos gently pressed down trying to avoid the touch though didn't sink far enough to avoid Minnos touch.

When Minnos turned back around, Volca's eyes opened slowly, blinking a couple tears to roll down the sides of his cheeks. When Minnos took his hand Volca didn't react other then follow Minnos with his eyes and maybe a light hold from his fingers. Volca listened as Minnos continued to talk. There seemed to be and instant reaction as Minnos mentioned he'd become his pokemon. His chest sunk in again and the arm that Minnos was holding Volca's hand became heavier(not in a holding sense). Volca's eyes opened a bit wider as he took out the pokeball, tears swelling then ran wildly down the sides of his face.

Volca's eyes locked onto the Luxury ball. He didn't say anything but his eyes had filled with fright again just like when Minnos had first found him after letting him sleep in his(Hunt's/Minnos') bed. Volca then closed his eyes, his shoulders tightened inwards. after a moment Volca spoke again. "Its ruined." Volca eeped. "The gloves...Tidbly too." Volca was referring to the Iggly plushy he'd been given. Volca seemed to have dodged Minnos request.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos frowned at the reaction he got, placing the pokeball back into his pocket with a soft sigh.But he perked as the other spoke, tilting his head slightly. "Oh? Oh it's alright Volca. I told you I have like a thousand pairs of these gloves." He reached into his pocket, brandishing a brand new pair and putting them on the table next to Volca. "As for your plush, i'm sure they have plenty of igglybuff plushies at the daycare. Baby pokemon can be quite rough with their toys." He couldn't help but chuckle at that, sending a quick text to one of his assistants to fetch one. Minnos pulled over a chair to sit next to Volca before leaning over and wiping away his tears. "You should calm yourself Volca. Crying so much won't make you feel better. You should feel happy, you're going to feel better soon and you'll never be alone. Hunt is a bit silent and scary looking but he's great company.." He paused to hug the ghost pokemon, their bond close and clear. "Trust me." He said softly, releasing the other happily. Hunt gave an open mouth grin, turning to Volca to smile at him also. "As soon as you're better he's probably going to hug you!" Another light chuckle sounded from him before the door opened, an young assistant wearing an apron came in, holding a new igglybuff plush. "Here you go Professor Minnos!" She handed the toy over before skipping away, nearly running into a Chansey that was bringing in water and oran/rawst berry poffins in for Volca to eat. She let out a happy chirp before exiting again, leaving the three alone once more. "Ah see? Everything's okay now." He smiled and handed the toy over, gently petting the other's hair. "Do you want to eat or sleep more, Volca? I'll stay here with you." It was true that he had other things to attend to, but they were easily put off, after all, he wasn't the only competent scientist in the facility, nor was he the only one with a kind heart, though few rivaled his compassion and energy.

(ooc smile
Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
Silent Moan

User Image

As Minnos placed the new gloves on the table near him, Volca's facial features sadden to match his tearing eyes, his brows arced to show just how distressed he was about the gloves and the plushie being destroyed. He watched carefully as Minnos began to turn away, letting his hand go as he fetched a chair. The hand Minnos had grabbed held tightly to the bed side now.

When he returned, Volca's eyes were still on him, when he raised his hands to get to his cheeks, Volca's arms began to shiver. Though as Minnos began to wipe his tears away, Volca's eyes softened just a little. Though as he spoke next, Volca's eyes began to clear, though not his tears... No they just multiplied into a streaming river. He'd never heard such kinder words before, the only thing that kept him from being cheery and jumping for joy(figuratively) was that they were coming from a human. As Minnos leaned over to Hunt, Volca felt a ping at his chest.

As the door opened, Volca's eyes tore away from Minnos, his face had a bit of glow to it. The two red markings on the upper part of his cheeks were giving off a faint light. Hearing the clattering of the plate of puffins, Volca's eyes looked to them before looking back at Minnos. Reaching up to grab the held out plushy, Volca immediately hugged the plushy with all his might. He curled him self up facing Minnos, the plushy nearly hidden as he curled around it. Some of the numbness from the drug had disappeared allowing Volca most of his movement back.

Volca wasn't hungry, he barely felt anything of his stomach for the moment. Minnos' petting was started to charm him to sleep, frightened by this, Volca's arms uncurled from the plushie, from his curled ball state. His thin fingers wrapped themselves around Minnos' hand, cupping it nearly. Tugging it lightly, he brought Minnos hand to his feverish forehead and kept it there. Volca's closed eyes were all that was nearly visible of his face as his knees hid his nose down. "Neither." Volca mumbled his eyes opening half-ly.

The odd smell was still lingering around Volca despite haven been treated for his burns. The two red markings on his cheeks lost their glow as Volca was fighting off the strong urge to sleep. He didn't want to sleep. He felt if he slept, Minnos would disappear and his kind words would turn out to be nothing more then lies. He felt that if he were to sleep, that Minnos would become just another human. Another fearful human.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos chuckled, oh my, either this one was very stubborn or very confused about what he wanted. With a sigh he gently removed his hand, running it through his own darkgreen locks. "Well then i'm going to get some work done, Volca. You came to me in the middle of some very important stuff you know." He smiled at the other and grabbed up his tablet, the screen coming to life once again. A few moments later another face was on screen, a very old and stern looking man in a labcoat glaring back at Minnos. "Mr. Minnos. The submarine is working perfectly. I trust you are monitoring it's oxygen and pressure levels anyways. We are about to hit three thousand feet. If this mission is a success we'll be able to gather all the sick and transformed pokemon and bring them back to your lab. We should be there by tomorrow, since everything seems to be moving faster than we thought. The government is quite pleased with your success, and if this goes well, will fund us towards a sub that can be withstand massive amounts of heat for a long period of time. If we can do that, we'd have rescued almost all the pokemon." Minnos regarded the man calmly, giving a slight yawn as the statistics of the submarine popped up besides the man's image. "Of course. Everything is going perfectly.I look forward to your visit tomorrow, though I have other things to attend to Professor, so you must excuse any absences or tardiness on my behalf. I am very happy with what you've told me, just remember to gather valuable data and information whilst you gather the pokemon, and to be gentle with them." He gave the man a sad look, "You must promise me that, because I will know if you did not treat them well Professor, and you will be gone just like Dr. Persimon." His voice got an unnatural darkness to it and the man on the screen scowled. "Of course Mr. Minnos. I am not some thoughtless brute. I'll contact you later and keep in touch with you via the communicator sensors. Chow for now." The screen closed and reopened to show the inner workings of the submarine, Minno's brow furrowed as he examined it carefully and adjusted a few things.

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
((Thank you so much for role playing with me T-T, there's not a lot of people who could do what you just did now a days.))

Silent Moan

User Image

As Minnos worked, Volca's tears had soaked a small part of the bed but now they had dried up. With eyes half closed, they were distant, Volca was doing his best to stay awake. Listening for Minnos' taps against the screen, his silent breaths and even hunts to keep him from falling a sleep.

Needing to change his position, Volca's arms moved slowly, uncurling himself only half way. With a growl of his stomach, it was a near instant reaction, with a lurch of his stomach Volca cringed. His breathing pattern changed in a second to a quick breath. At least he was awake now. A dry heave that passed. Hesitantly, Volca curled back up, thinking it was because he moved that he felt so disgusted.

Trying to keep him self occupied this time to distract his want for sleep. After having swallowed, Volca kept his eyes half open, his eyes still distant and locked on his own knees. "Whats-a Sudmarine(Yes a sudmarine)?"

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Hunt was dozing off in his own chair, his large tongueless mouth open and drooling slightly as he launched into a quite volley of snores. Minnos perked up from his tablet, chuckling slightly at the other. "You mean a SUBmarine? Let's see.. Well, it's a vehicle, like the cart I use to patrol the island, but it has metal all around it and very large windows. It can carry a lot of people,pokemon and equipment and it can dive very deep into the ocean. I built one myself so that I could help pokemon that are hurt, like you and Hunt. I couldn't get to them before because the pressure down under the sea is so harsh, it would crush whoever went down there. But now I can help the pokemon who were too scared to come up and make them happy here in the island waters." Minnos could talk for ages about his work, and he had to stop himself sometimes from talking on too long. He did so now, giving a small chuckle. "Sorry. To put it simply, it's a big underwater, enclosed cart that can dive down very deep." He stood up, walking over and gently adjusting the other and fixing his blanket. "You should sleep Volca. You won't feel better if you don't." Minnos gave a small yawn, another small giggle leaving his lips. "I guess i'm more exhausted than I thought. This Submarine mission has been keeping me up lately." He flipped a switch on his tablet, so that it would alert him if anything changed. He gently pat Volca on the shoulder before walking over to the large cushioned chair Hunt was laid up in, fearlessly nudging the pokemon to the side so he could curl up with him. Minnos let out a tired sigh before throwing his arm over his eyes and slowly but surely falling asleep. Hunt protectively laid a hand over the male's bare chest, the two almost snoring in unison. All that was missing now..was Volca, who still lay in the bed across them.

(OOC: Haha, well it's not easy (no offense) especially since your guy seems stucked on the depressive mood, but I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't think rping with you would be fun. Although I do agree the lack of good rpers is kind of sad..)
Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
((It may be hard to notice, but Volca's made some impressive progress. All thanks to Minnos ^-^))

Silent Moan

User Image

Despite being told to sleep. Volca watched the two sleep on, another ping at his chest bothered him after a time. Slowly sitting up, another dry heave made him cringe, but it passed just like before. Letting his stomach rest, he looked up to see that the door had opened. An employee entered cautiously, holding a new set of clothing. After a few truly awkward moments, Volca had gotten changed. Before they left, Volca let out a warm but feint thank you.

With Iggly, in one arm, tight across his stomach, Volca made his way towards the door. A bit weakly, he stood there eyes tightly locked on the light switch. Hesitantly, he swallowed as he brought his hand up towards the switch, he pressed against the switch, not realizing it wasn't a button. He wanted to turn off the light but didn't know how. Looking over at the puffins his stomach churned and he looked away. His eyes now back over to Minnos and Hunt, another ping at his chest. Looking back at the switch, Volca pressed his entire hand against it. A bit frustrated that it wasn't working. Giving up he slide his pressed hand downwards, which resulted in an immediate black out of the room.

Volca was a bit shocked, it took him some time to gather himself. Then blindly, bravely made his way to were he had thought the large chair was. Stubbing a toe on the end, Volca didn't let out a peep, in the darkness it didn't matter, he just needed to get close to Minnos and Hunt as soon as he could. After managing to find where he could lay down right near them, with out bothering them was on the floor. His back against the front of the chair, laying on his side, just bellow the two cuddling each other above.

-------
Some hours later.
-------

If Minnos' tablet didn't wake him a vomit like cough from bellow surly would have. Curled into his regular ball, both arms tightly around his plushy, Volca was found sleeping on the floor bellow them. Back in his usual attire, Minnos' extra gloves on his hands but both on the wrong hands mind you. Volca was in a bit of sweat, an inner fluid spat out onto the floor in front of him, a slight shiver about him.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image

i

n

n

o

s

Minnos dozed peacefully, the submarine mission was going smoothly, and he felt quite at ease. He dreamt of his childhood, mostly around his first pokemon, which had been a Haunter. He was battling someone in his dream, and just as he was about to give his final command his hand fell to the ground and touched Volca's hair, his olive eyes making their appearance right away. His face had been resting in Hunt's palm and he gently lifted his head to look over the side of the cushioned chair, just as the other seemed to have some sort of stomach issue. Frowning he sat up, Hunt startling awake also in the process. "Oof..How long was I out..? Who turned the lights out? Volca are you okay?" He slid from the chair, stepping over the larger male to gently touch his back. "Is your stomach still upset? I'll get you some medicine and some water. Hunt. I'm sorry buddy, but can you pick him up?" Humans were still much smaller than most pokemon, especially in humanoid form. Volca probably stood at least a good foot and a half above the six foot scientist. Hunt was no exception either, usually towering above most of Minnos's assistants. But Hunt stretched lazily, letting out a content yawn from his large mouth before standing to easily pick up Volca bridal style. "Hauer ha hauer?" He slurred groggily, "How'd you get on the floor?" He placed Volca sitting up back in bed, handing him his plushie and recovering him as he'd seen his Master do many times before for others and even himself. He then sat on the edge of the bed as Minnos flicked the lights back on and grabbed his tablet, checking a few things before poking his head out. "Excuse me nurse.. What time is it? Six in the morning! Ah well this is the time I usually get up anyhow. Could you bring me some breakfast and water? Oh and some stomach medication for the Volcarona in here." He said hurriedly, walking back into the room.

"Hunt. Watch him for a moment while I go freshen up in the bathroom. The team should be returning in a few hours." He paused to walk up to Volca, gently checking his hands before giving a small chuckle. "I see you dressed yourself." He fixed the male's gloves before gently kissing his nose and trotting off to get himself ready. Hunt idly fixed himself up, smoothing his hair and rubbing his eyes before looking to the door. A nurse came in with a cart filled with deliciously scented breakfast foods, including fresh poffins. She wheeled the cart to the side and left it there before picking up the medication and water to bring it over to Volca. "Here you are dear. Minnos will administer your medication. Hello Hunt. I brought your favorite triple pecha berry poffins." The large Haunter let out a happy noise, hugging the woman before going to the cart and sifting through the plates before he found what he wanted. He grabbed the basket of poffins and sat in a chair next to Volca's bed, happily stuffing them into his mouth. The nurse let out a small laugh before walking out, leaving the two alone.

(OOC: o u o <3 )
Mini me of the Zurg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas