Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

User ImageSaki UzumakiUser Image

Saki walked around the island till she found a tree to sit underneath "I'm going to rest for a bit, you two need to recharge."Said Saki. The beasts nodded and reabsorbed into Sakis skin, transforming back into her tattoo. She sat underneath the tree and closed her eyes.

JACK

“Jack I’m serious.” Ban said as they walked. “Oh I am too, I don’t have high expectations. Let’s say we get though whatever the plan is here. What then? The three of us topple that mar man’s kingdom? We’re good but not that good.” Jack explained. “When it was gonna be eight we had a fighting chance.” Ban was quiet fir a moment. “Soo no back up plan?” Jack looked at him for a moment. “Ya kill me and law and make it quick. Not really wanting to be captured by that psychopath.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki relaxed as she sat against the tree "All he has to do is apologize and listen, but he will never do that."Said Saki as she relaxed.

JACK

Jack sniffed the air. “No more talk, law and others are headed this way.” Jack said. Ban nodded and got ready. “I’ll handle Rat you take the others.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki opened her eyes and looked at Punk Hazard from where she was sitting "Here we go."Said Saki.

JACK

Law and the group of man in hazmat suits came into view. His eyes locked onto Jack as he pulled his sword out. “Warrior of the rat, killing systematically.” Jack took up a fighting stance. “Warrior of the hound, killing on command.” He said immediately appearing next to law seining a kick for his head. “Room, Shambles” law said as he swapped places with on of the men. The kick connected sending the man skipping across the ground.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki blinked and her eyes returned to black, connecting her to the shadows to Punk Hazard again. "Let's see how you three do together."Said Saki.

JACK

Ban ran in and started taking out the other goons. Law swung his sword several times sending blades of energy at Jack who dodged each one easily. As Jack moved to close the distance law raised his hand causing spikes to start raising from the ground in Jacks path. Jack zipped back and forth to avoid each one when Law swung again. This time the dodge was much closer.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki continued watching the fight "Interesting. Let's see what the clown is up to while they are fighting."Said Saki as her eyes moved between shadows till she found Ceaser Clown.

JACK

Ceazer was floating around his facility making sure everything was running smoothly 

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
]
User Image

User Image

Saki smiled seeing Ceaser floating around "Floating around as always."Said Saki.

JACK

Caesar laughed to himself as he continued working. A man came running in giving him an update on the fight outside 

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
]
User Image

User Image

Saki looked at the man who came running in on the update about the fight. She shifted her eyes to a shadow closer to the man so she could see and hear what they were saying.

JACK

“Law has engaged the intruders, they appear to be evenly matched but Law is slowly getting the upper hand.” The man said

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
]
User Image

User Image

Saki continued to listen to their conversation. "Boys..." thought Saki to herself. She sighed thinking about those 3 "Only if they really need me, life or death." thought Saki to herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff