Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

User ImageSaki UzumakiUser Image

The beast nodded "Everything is on fire, as you walk you will also see it is not just the rocks."Said Saki through the beast. "I've sent my shadow beast to guide you. There is poison gas all around on this side of the island as well as an artificial dragon roaming around, you need to be cautious."Said Saki through the shadow beast.

JACK

Ban nodded. “Well poison gas won’t be an issue for us, but we will keep an eye out for the dragon.” He said trailing behind Jack a bit.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

The beast nodded "The facility is about a few miles from here, it's the only entrance and it is blocked. When you get inside, watch out for Smiley."Said Saki through the shadow beast.

JACK

Ban shook his head. “We are walking to the actual facility on the other side of the island.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
]
User Image

User Image

"I see, you're going to that place."Said Saki through the wolf. The beast looked at Jack while walking.

JACK

“Jack said it’s what’s Law told him to do.” Ban said 

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

The beast stopped walking "Well, since you boys are here now. I'm free to leave. You, Jack, and Law can take care of this yourself."Said Saki through the shadow beast.

JACK

Ban looked at the beast. “Ok, we should be there in a few hours.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
]
User Image

User Image

"I will let him know you've arrived. Good luck."Said Saki through the shadow beast before disappearing and returning to Sakis side. Saki placed her hand on the shadow beast's head as she watched Law.

JACK

Law was, like he had been the last few days, still working in his lab running experiments.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki placed her hand on the shadow wall "Law, Jack and Bon have arrived. This is where I leave you, good luck on your mission. Don't die."Said Saki through Laws mind.

JACK

Law barely reacted when a man in a hazmat suit cam in the room. “There are intruders on the island. Boss is scrambling a squad and what’s you to come with.” Law just sighed and grabbed his sword as he followed the man.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki watched Law leave with the man "Good luck you 3."Said Saki. She stood up "Lets go you two, if they need us they'll know what to do. We are not needed here."Said Sak. She walked through the shadows and came out to the island where she entered the shadows originally. She looked at Punk Hazard and sighed.

JACK

Ban caught up to Jack as they walked. “Can I make my observations on what’s going on?” Jack just nodded. “Law thinks we are showing up with five extra people but it just us two now. Don’t you think that’s a problem?” Ban asked. “Yes, yes it is, but there isn’t really anything we can do about that now.” He said. “What are your predictions on our chances.” Jack thought for a moment. “I don’t have high hopes of making it off this island. On the bright side, you will definitely live to tell about it.”

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces