Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story

Its been about 10 years since Naruto defeated Pain and restored peace to the shinobi world.After Danzo was kicked out for the role of hokage Naruto became the leader of the leaf village.He had it great and he finally earn the respect of the ninja in his village after the akatsuki fell.Something has happened though to Naruto's surprise.There has been a series of akatsuki sightings over the countrys.And the tailed beast have found new host to go into to.Could this mean the akatsuki are back? Also could it mean that they want to tailed beast and have the same goals has madara?
RULES

(1) no autohitting

that means you cant say something like throws katai at him and stabs him

(2)no godmodding

that means you cant say something like kills him with my sword

(3)No cybering

(4) follow gaia tos

(5) You can only make one character

(6) you can be a cannon character or be a child of them

(7)talk with " " and if you want to talk in ooc use (())

(9) no text talk

(10)Dont join than quit

dont join than quit or join that never post its annoying

(11)semi literate

have a three sentences with a picture and his/her name

(12) keep it under pg-17
romance is fine but again keep it under pg-17
cusing is fine just dout over do it

(13)no killing unless me and the other person say its ok

(14) send me profiels with the subject AC/DC ROCKS
what you look like.(anime plv)
username:
name:
personailty:
village:
tailed beast:
Bio:
theme song:
User Image
username: inuyasha437
name:Jack
parents:naruto - hinata
personailty: all ways wants to fight, quick to anger, does not like to fight girls, and realy lazy
village: leaf
squad #: none
tailed beast: 10 tailed beast
Bio: Jack is the beast assassin in the village. he has never missed a target. he is also one of the best fighters and intarigators.
theme song: monster by skillet

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
what you look like.
User Image
username: sakurafighter1514
name: Saki Shikakuhanna
parents: unknown
personailty: smart, nice, strict, sneaky, strong
village: leaf
tailed beast: none
Bio: Saki doesn't have much of a past. she was an expierment to Orichmaru when she was 2 but she escaped from him at age 10. She was then found by Madara nearly dead and he helped her and started expeimenting on her until she escaped again at the age of 14. When she escaped from both Orochimaru and Madara she erased the memories from the people who were there of her. The only ones that remember her are Kabuto, Madara, and Orochimaru. She then went to the leaf village and stayed there ever since. She lived with Kakashi and his family until she was 17.
theme song: theme song
JACK

jack wakes up in the tree he fell asleep in. "i wonder if any thing fun will happen to day" drops down frome the tree and streches. jack starts to walk around the vallage trying to find some thing fun to do.

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageSaki ShikakuhannaUser Image

User Image

Saki return from a mission that was in the sand village with the other junin. She sighed in relief, since she was captain she had to report the mission to the hokage. She headed up to the hokage tower holding on to the scroll that the sand village wanted the leaf to have, but since the sand village was busy and everyone was on missions the leaf had to come and get it.

User Image
JACK

jack kept walking and saw saki. jack caught up with her."hey saki have fun on the trip to the sand. its been so boring around here."

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

User Image

User Image

Saki turned and saw Jack, she smiled and then sighed "Not really, it was a boring mission as well and it was suppose to be a B rank mission but nothing happen. So what did you do besides lay around."Said Saki smiling at him.

User Image
JACK

"thats about it. there aren't many missions for us ambo now a days."

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

User Image

User Image

"I see, well why not do some training instead of lying around doing nothing. Hopefully this is my last mission for this week."Said Saki sighing

User Image
JACK

"i didnt think of that. i know how you feel. i havnt had a mission in 4 weeks now."

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

User Image

User Image

"Really? Wow, well if I go on another mission I'll bring you along, okay."Said Saki smiling at him.

User Image
JACK

"jack smiled "thank you that sonds fun."

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

User Image

User Image

"Well I wouldn't consider the missions I go on fun, nothing really happens, theres no attacks from any enemy's or anything which is weird and that one of the things I'm going to talk to the hokage about."Said Saki as they come up to the hokage mansion.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces