17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
]
User Image

User Image

User ImageSaki UzumakiUser Image

"You will, you're not the only one who spent the past 5 years training."Said Saki.

Quote:
JACK

“Not what I meant.” Jack said. “If I lose control and become too close to the slaughter, you are to end me or cripple me.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"Why do you think I chained you up Jack."Said Saki looking at him. "As I said, you're not the first person I met who had The Hunt or The Slaughter." Said Saki looking at him.
Quote:
JACK

“And I’m telling you, you need to kill or cripple me permanently. The chains won’t work.” Jack said. “Among the things I learned I can do is something I theorize for a log time. I can see and block all forms of energy with my families ability.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki looked at Jack "The Hyugah clan or the Uzumaki."Said Saki

Quote:
JACK

“Hyuga.” Jack pointed at his right eye to different colored one. “I can see all forms of energy with this. Magic, Nen, chakra, etc. And once I see it I can block it.” Jack said. “You will need to physically stop me, blind me and cripple me or just kill me.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
]
User Image

User Image

Saki looked at Jack and then at the sky "I can stop you, but I can't kill you."Said Saki.

Quote:
JACK

“Then be ready to cripple me permanently.” Jack said getting up from his seat. “We need to get back to the other ship.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
]
User Image

User Image

Saki looked at Jack "How about I just put you in a coma."Said Saki. She then walked to a door and opened it revealing that it lead back to their ship.

Quote:
JACK

Jack shook his head walking though the door. “If I’m too far gone, putting me in a coma might make it worse. The slaughter then has a vessel that can’t resist it.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki looked at Jack as he walked through the door"I'll do what I can to help you Jack."Said Saki she followed him through the door. She whistled, and soon the shadow beasts were right by her side.

Quote:
JACK

Death or permanent crippling will be the only thing that stops me if I lose myself to the Slaughter.” Jack said as he went to find a seat again.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
]
User Image

User Image

"I said I'll do what I can to stop you."Said Saki as she was getting annoyed hearing him.

Quote:
JACK

“No I want you to say it.” Jack said plainly from his seat

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

The two shadow beasts started growling at Jack "Down boys."Said Saki. The shadow beast stopped growling and sat down next to Saki. She looked at Jack "If you fall to the Slaughter I will kill or cripple you."Said Saki

Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces