Welcome to Gaia! ::

JACK

“I’ll stop you right there. I’m immortal but I’m not getting in the middle of you two. If you want to tell him something you will have to tell him yourself.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

User ImageSaki UzumakiUser Image

"I cannot leave where I'm at right now, and my beast can only stay away from me for a certain amount of time."Said Saki. "Just tell him, when you get closer to Punk Hazard go to the Ice lands and be careful."Said Saki through the shadow beast before it disappeared.

JACK

Ban just sighed and went back to looking out at the water.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

The beast reappeared next to Saki and laid down next to her. Saki sat down and petted both of her beasts. She looked at Law to continue watching Law.

JACK

Law worked in the lab with little to no break though out the day.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki continued to watch Law, she wanted to intervene but she had to stay hidden.

JACK

Law kept working till eventually he packed up and headed off to his personal room.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki followed her eyes to where Law was heading, she stood up and followed Law to what appears to be his personal room.

JACK

Law went into the room and writ down more notes on his clipboard before going to lay down in a restless sleep.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki reached into another part of a shadow and pulled out a portable tea kettle and hot plate. She heated some water and poured it into a cup with a tea bag that smelled of lavender and camomile. She puts a little honey and a drop of medicine that helps a person sleep. She reached her hand out of the shadow and put the cup on Laws nightstand.

JACK

Law slept for about an hour and then went back to work ignoring the tea. This pattern continued for the next few days. Jack and Ban stepped I’d off the boat on the fire side of the island. “let’s go we got some walking to do.” Jack said as the boat pulled away. His mask was no longer on his face.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki continued to watch over Law while studying the experiment and monitoring the labs on both sides of the Punk Hazard.

JACK

“What happened here.” Ban asked as the walked though the flame covered ruins. “There was a fight years ago to grab the top spot in the Navy and the outcome set half the island on fire and the other is frozen.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki saw that Jack and Bon had arrived on the island and were on the burning lands "They're here. "Said Saki looking at her shadow beasts. One of the beasts took off in the shadows and appeared on the side of the burning lands. It walked over to Jack and Bon "Welcome to the Burning Lands."Said Saki through her shadow beasts.

JACK

Jack ignored the beast and walked right past it like it wasn’t there. Ban stoped for a moment to acknowledge it. “Jack explained what this place was but I wasn’t expecting this. Even the rocks are on fire.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces