Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

User ImageSaki UzumakiUser Image

"I'll think about."Said Saki. She was confused by the order "But Hinata-sama is with Mistress, how could she give you an order."Said Saki as she followed him into the village along with her shadow beasts, her dragon disappeared once she entered the village.

JACK

“She gave it a while ago. When we can return home you are to stay with us at least the night.” Naruto said “exiled or not.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki sighed "Sounds like her."Said Saki as she walked alongside him.

JACK

Naruto nodded as they walked. “I don’t know how I’m gonna tell her back jack. She’s not gonna like it.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki looked at him "If I were you, I would get used to sleeping on the couch for a while." Said Saki. "Right now, Jack...is starting to become a little like me before I joined the leaf village. The difference is the new power he is corrupting his mind and...so is Raven."Said Saki while she was walking. "He talks like she is still here, she did a number on him and so has this new power."Said Saki. "He doesn't care if he dies, he doesn't care if the wolf inside him dies. I haven't had the chance to communicate with the wolf when Jack and I were together. Which reminds me, if you are to search for Jack your going to be wanting this"Said Saki as she handed him Jacks scarf. "His new friend gave it to me, she said they were things that he didn't want to get taken and that I would figure it out. She gave me his scarf, his knife, his dog tags, and our wedding rings."Said Saki

JACK

Naruto listen to Saki speak as they walk. He thought about the items for a bit. “I don’t know what you could figure from those. They all are sentimental things to him.” 

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"So far I have a theory, but I doubt he would do it."Said Saki while walking.

JACK

Naruto looked at Saki. “What’s your theory?”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki looked at him "Maybe...2 theories. The first is he will turn himself in which will never happen. The second would be...he goes undercover at the World Government, destroy it from the inside."Said Saki.

JACK

Naruto thought for a moment. “I also doubt the first one. The second one doesn’t sound plausible either. They are actively searching for him.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"True, but whatever he is doing or going he had someone else give me his belongings rather than doing it himself."Said Saki. "So I'm giving you his scarf, if he wants to retrieve his items he has to do it himself. I'm not going to be holding them myself, I'm giving you his scarf and tomorrow I will be delivering his items to others he has to face."Said Saki looking at him.

JACK

Naruto nodded. “Very clever. Though getting this from me won’t change his sentence.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"I know, but it does mean he has to face you. So lecture him as much as you want."Said Saki looking at him "As a hokage and as a father."Said Saki.

JACK

Naruto nodded. “He will get more than a lecture.” He said opening the door to the house and heading in.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki stopped at the doorway and took a moment before entering the house.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff