Welcome to Gaia! ::

JACK

“I don’t know what he is planning. I just enabled him to get my meals in his chaos.” She said stepping back into the hallway. “As to where he is, I’m sure you will figure that out. After all you are the one that pushed him to my doorstep.” She said as the door closed and disappeared. In the scarf was jacks lucky knife, his necklace with his and his original squads dog tags, and the necklace with both rings on it.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

User ImageSaki UzumakiUser Image

"I did not enable him to leave, he left by his own stupid choice."Said Saki before the woman left. Saki looked at the items, she picked up the dog tags and their rings, she looked at them and gripped them tightly. She looked at her shadow beasts who were right next to her, she put the necklace of the rings around one of her beast and then put the necklace of the dog tags around the other "Keep these safe."Said Saki looking at them. She stood up and put the knife in her boot, she looked at the scarf, she whistled and several shadow beasts surround her "Sniff, gather the scent and find him. Stay on him till I'm close."Said Saki. The shadow beast nodded and disappeared.

JACK

Slowly the battlefield was cleared of wounded and prisoners alike. It wasn’t long till Naruto and the AMBU returned to the leaf village.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
]
User Image

User Image

Saki finished helping heal the last of the wounded, she left the medical tent and looked around. Lord Vatler approached her "I'll be leaving now, I'll take the prisoners to face the consequences of their action."Said Lord Vatler. Saki looked at him "Fair trial, don't be like the enemy has spread."Said Saki looking at him. Lord Vatler nodded "Don't worry they will have a fair trial." Said Lord Vatler before walking away.

JACK

Soon the battlefield was empty and quiet. Everyone had headed out back to their homes.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki looked at the battlefield once more before summoning her dragon. She climbed to the top with her shadow beasts, she looked at the land and thought for a moment before taking off and headed towards the leaf village. She landed in front of the gates before jumping off.

JACK

Naruto was standing at the gate waiting. “Figured it wouldn’t be long before you got here.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki nodded "I'll be sure to let Hinata-sama and Himawari it's safe to come home. I wanted to stop by the village one more time before leaving." Said Saki looking at him.

JACK

They will be happy to hear it from you.” Naruto said, he was quiet for a moment. “There is something you should know before you leave. This isn’t an attempt to get you to stay but the other Kages agree. As of today your Exile is over. It was a sham to begin with but it was unanimously decided.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki was happy to hear the news "I'm glad to hear that and I know the children will be happy to hear as well."Said Saki. "We will still be going to the hunters' association to help them, but knowing we can come home means we can come back as much as possible. Especially the twins, they should be starting the academy very soon."Said Saki.

JACK

Naruto smiled a bit and nodded. “That will be very good. There is more however. When you do return I would like to offer you the position of head of AMBU.” Naruto said as his smile faded. “It was also a unanimous decision, as of today Jack is to be exiled from the five nations.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki was surprised hearing Naruto "Me? Head of ANBU? And Jack exiled? I don't like hearing this Hokage-sama. Jack is your son."Said Saki.

JACK

“And I bought him all the mercy I could. Two of the Kages wanted him out at the top of the assassination bingo book or executed upon capture.” Naruto explained. “He may be my son but what he caused is inexcusable.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki sighed "I understand, I'm sorry but I don't think I can be the leader of the ANBU. I'm already the leader of the organization, they won't like being part of the ANBU."Said Saki looking at him.

JACK

“I had a feeling that would be your answer but you were my first choice. At least think about it.” Naruto said with a small sigh. “Also you are staying with us tonight, orders from Hinata.” He said heading into the village.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces