Welcome to Gaia! ::

JACK

Jack walked over to his belongings and took out a knife and small mirror. He then went back under the shower and started shaving 

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

User ImageSaki UzumakiUser Image

Saki walked to the showers of the women's side which was right next to the men's. She removed the weapons she had on her and slowly removed her shirt and flinched from the pain. She looked at the old bruises and what looked like claw marks on her back "Damn it, not again."Said Saki. She reached into her shadow and pulled out a medical kit, she pulled a needle that looked like a hook and thread. Sslid the thread through the needle and reached behind her and started sewing up the wounds that had reopened.

JACK

Jack’s hands got a little shaky while he shaved. He sliced his cheek open. “s**t.” As the blood dripped onto the shower floor Jack zoned out a bit

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki finished sewing her cuts and tying them off. She put the materials away before she finished getting undressed and turning on the shower. While showering, blood dripped down her back.

JACK

Jack caught a few drops of blood on his hand and stared at it for a while. He soon snapped out and sealed the wound. 

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki stood under the hot water and sighed as she felt the water rinse off the soap from her body and conditioner from her hair. She turned the water off and wrapped a towel around her body.

JACK

Jack turned off his shower and got dressed. He then went to find a place to sit up on the deck to watch the sun set

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki dried herself off, changed into clean clothes, and threw her dirty ones into the shadows. She picked up her single earring and looked at it before putting it on. She left the room and headed to the top deck with her shadow beast following her, she leaned on the railing as she watched the sunset. "Did you sleep?"Said Kaname who was standing there with two cups. He handed one to Saki "Thanks, and yeah for a bit."Said Saki before taking a sip.

JACK

Jack relaxed, or at least tried to, as he wanted the sun set.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki and Kaname watched the sunset "Are you going back?"Said Saki. Kaname nodded "Yeah, I have to help the others prepare. What about you? Staying or leaving?"Said Kaname. Saki was quiet for a moment "I'll stay, I told Law I would help out only life or death. But to be honest, all 3 of them worry me." Said Saki. Kaname smiled "Knew you were going to say that, no matter how much Jack pisses you off you will never leave him." Said Kaname. Saki sighed "But I did, and I was going to keep leaving with Killua and Kisa but I stopped."Said Saki. Kaname looked at her "Why?" Said Kaname. Saki looked at him "5 years ago I pushed Jack away so he could get help, what Raven did to him was because I wanted to help and I love him. That's why I stopped, I love him and I wanted to help."Said Saki as she wiped the tear away. Kaname looked at her "But...he's hurting you too. You stay with men that save you and hurt you at the same time. Orochimaru, Madara, and now Jack. The only difference is if and when Jack apologizes he means it, he doesn't enjoy hurting you, and he truly loves you."Said Kaname. Saki smiled "Told you that you would like him."Said Saki. Kaname smiled and they both laughed.

JACK

Jack stood there and watched the sun fully set. Once it was done he headed back to one of the cabins and just laid on a bed

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Kaname handed Saki his cup and climbed on the ledge "Well I'm off, if you need me just drop some blood in the sea. Just, becareful."Said Kaname before jumping off. Saki smiled before walking back inside and headed to the mess hall and washed the cups. She then looked at the food they had and thought for a moment. She grabbed some food and started cooking.

JACK

Jack closed his eyes and drifted into a light sleep

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
]
User Image

User Image

Saki hummed while she was cooking and baking, the smell of Sakis cooking went through the vents and spread throughout the ship.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff