Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(I think we have the same time zones)

Dante smirked. tageteam made these thigns easy. he gets it attetion and she finishes it off. he quickly went to get his blade in that of the scissors so it couldent cut anything or defend

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
(I don't know...I guess I'm just used to posting that so much in my other RP's. sweatdrop Anyway...I'm going to go now. I'll be back in an hour.I'll post a reply when I get back. )

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
okay thts fine but ill be getting off in an hour so ill post in the morning.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody waited until Dante managed to jam his sword between the sin scissors blade until she made her move, attacking from above again for a better shot at killing it.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante held his ground glad he was low enough that for the moment it was simply a grudgematch the two combatents simply pushing agenst eachoter.

"Get the Mask."

He grunted pushing the scissors down low enough he knew mel would have an easy shot at it.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"You got it!"

Melody wasted no time in attacking the mask. With one quick swipe of her sword, the scissor screamed in agony and shattered.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
DAnte smirked he wasent even winded. and he found those thigns much easer then when your all lone. he nodded looking at the large scissors and scythe laying on the floor and sighed.

"Looks like we allredy have some evidince to haul back with us."

he looked over to where the keeper had fainted behind the counter.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody nodded, placing her fathers sword back in its sheath. She quietly went behind the counter and looked at the owner, kneeling down beside him and checking for a pulse just to be on the safe side.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante strode over leaving the oversized tooles where they fell for now and leaning over the desk to look at them.

"Not Dead yet?"

he mused almost morbidly. then looked around for some place safe to put him intull he woke up.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody smiled at her brother and stood up leaning against the counter.

"I honestly don't know where we can put him until this is all over."

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante blinked thinking for a moment.

"We can tie him up and lock him under the desk. or we could just put him outside. its not to bad wether wise."

he leaned on his elbows over the counter.

"Anyway you look at it it dosent matter we still have to clean this place up. and pray that all the gunshots noone calls the police on us."

woldent that be intorseting. he still had to abide by human rules and would they even beleave him if they did show up. he had never been caugt befor allways managed to get away. but in the middle of a job he dident think he could. not and let his sister get away to.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Well, I doubt anyone would call the police on us. There's no other human being in the hotel and we're practically located in the middle of no where."

she said, closing her eyes in thought for a moment

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He shruged. and stood up turning away from them.

"Im goeing to take the tools on out side... I dont want to trip over them later."

he waltsed on over to where the scythe and scissor fell. and picked up the masive wepons holding them over a sholder.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody looked at her brother, debating whether or not she should make a comment about him running with scissors, but she decided against it and watched him walk outside.

Now, practucally alone in the hotel, Melody scanned the lobby, as if waiting for something to show. She knew that this was far from being over.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante did as well thats why he left her alone. mel could take care of herself till he got back in there and she made an exilent bate. though if he ever told her that was his plan she would skin him alive right then and there. he probibly chuckled halfway to the bike and started whisteling a little tun the wepons on his sholder. and he wated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff