Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Melody moved a few strands of hair behind her ear, watching. Waiting. She knew Dante was using her as bait for the moment but she didn't care all that much. Most of the demons they faced thought she was an easy target...that is until she proved them wrong.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante blinked and hoped there wernt to many more of these things to kill he would allredy have to leave mel her and go get the car just to haul these things around. he just left them next to the bike for now and went back to the front porch.

(have to leave brb in about thirty)

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody sighed and sat on the counter

"Any time now..."

she thought

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante stoped outside the roor probibly peeking through the glass and wateing. glad it was dark outside. then nothing inside would see him. his mind clicking trying to figure out where the sins came from. they dont just appear on there own usualy. and they still havent found the acid smell.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
(Is it just me or is the fact my gold is 666 right now ironic? Also, our D is on but I dunno for how long.)

Melody decided to play the 'damsel in distress' act. She, of course was anything from it but she could play a part very well.

Melody hopped off the counter and walked slowly around the lobby, appearing anxious and frightened.

"I hope Dante gets back soon..."

she said softly.

Dapper Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
(( ::Comes running in in his new outfit:: WAAHHHH!!!! ::headbutts the both of them:: Grr, school bites! Sorry I'm never here, but graduation this year looks bleak for me, so I really have to haul it crying ))

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Mad Prophet
(( ::Comes running in in his new outfit:: WAAHHHH!!!! ::headbutts the both of them:: Grr, school bites! Sorry I'm never here, but graduation this year looks bleak for me, so I really have to haul it crying ))
(*hugs* It's ok. If you read you my first post then you know I understand that people have a life outside of Gaia.)

Dapper Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
((Fwah, I voted for myself. I haven't been "all there" lately. I'm called "The Mad Prophet" for a reason, damn it!))

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Mad Prophet
((Fwah, I voted for myself. I haven't been "all there" lately. I'm called "The Mad Prophet" for a reason, damn it!))
(^-^ We love you anyway though! *hugs* So, shall we head over to the other RP?)

Dapper Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Sure thang... but you have to link me again crying ))

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Mad Prophet
Sure thang... but you have to link me again crying ))
(Will do hon. wink

http://gambino.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1083569542&p=98226665#98226665

)

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante was trying to keep from laughing as he wated watching his hand resting on the door knob.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody continued with her 'act' Hell, the way she figured it, she was bait so why not act like it?

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante blinked and rummaged in his pockets for one of those little camcorders he got reacently and frowned. it had been smashed in the tackle. and he sighed. and just wated poping his back and sholders.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody sat on the couch in the main lobby, her back turned to anything that may approach but she was angled so she could at least see whatever might be attacking her out of the corner of her eye

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff