Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
The solution to our RP-ing problems. When one of us isn't here and the others don't want to interfere with the other RP, you can come here and RP out ideas, start a new RP, whatever. I just know we all have a life outside of Gaia and as a result, not all of us are on at the same time. So, without further ado, I give you the Vampire Hunter D/Devil May Cry Random RP. Enjoy! ^-^

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*Reads Pole* blaugh I know the answer to that one lol.
anyways good idea. im just wondering where to start and if i should keep playing Dante. you need to saw mail for details or something cos someone may want to join the axual rp.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nocterror
*Reads Pole* blaugh I know the answer to that one lol.
anyways good idea. im just wondering where to start and if i should keep playing Dante. you need to saw mail for details or something cos someone may want to join the axual rp.

(Well if anyone else wants to join, they'll get this link. But, since it's just the 3 of us...this one is private. And yes, please keep playing Dante. You do a really good job. 3nodding )

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lilgothicprincess
(Well if anyone else wants to join, they'll get this link. But, since it's just the 3 of us...this one is private. And yes, please keep playing Dante. You do a really good job. 3nodding )

(Yay i do a good job. w00t. ... oh god im hyper now that cream sodas kicking in from lunch. umm this will be intoresting. okay so i should just make up a setting or what.)

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nocterror
lilgothicprincess

(Yay i do a good job. w00t. ... oh god im hyper now that cream sodas kicking in from lunch. umm this will be intoresting. okay so i should just make up a setting or what.)

(Lets just start in the office)

It was another rainy night, another boring night and another frustraiting night. Melody sat at the computer, her brother was taking phone calls and, well, it was just one of those nights

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante probibly hadent touched a bottle since the incident nights ago though he started rmebering why he even touched it in the first place. this was anoying work. how did his name get out to so many people. there were to many bogus calls to tell wich ones were axualy bisness. he glanced at the computer remembering back when he dident even nead it. no reciets nothing to even trace him buy. now.. paperwork...

he sighed heavely befor answering the next phonecall.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody looked up at her brother as he hung up on yet another phony call.

"Cheer up, Dante."

Melody said, going over to her brother and starting to massauge his shoulders.

"I'm sure business will pick up soon."

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he nodded lightly. the mony dident matter to him but he was getting low on funds. he was somwhat tempted to take one of the simpeler jobs. even if he dident care about it. but agine then there would be more paperwork. he leaned into the neck rub. makeing himself relax.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody continued rubbing Dante's shoulders and neck, trying to relieve any and all tension he had.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he opend an eye as the phone rang and wondered if he should even answer it or not. he wated a few rings befor sitting up waving a hand to mel to stop politly and answering the phone.

"Devil May Cry."

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody stopped and sat back down at the computer, wondering, hoping that they would be on call.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He was silent but shook his head as he spoke.

"No lady.... i dont care how much you offer im not a hit man. -

he roled his eyes lestioning to the women rant and set back putting his feat up on the desk. he smirked figuring he should have some fun.

"No mam im sorry. if youll just stay put a police officer should arive shortly for your account of atempted murder.

not that she could get arested for talking about it. only if she axualy pulled out cash and handed it to him. even mell could hear the women yell and hang up the phone and dante just laughed.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody chuckled.

"Well, that's a first."

she said smiling, glad that her brother at least got a laugh out tonight.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he nodded.

"Yes but the way the phones have been goeing i fear its not the last."

he sat back and wondered to himself.. how did his name get out so much it ust to be only about two calls a night. but now it never stoped.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody nodded.

"That's true..."

The phone rang again and this time Melody answered it.

"Devil May Cry, Melody speaking. How may I help you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces