Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
They left Xellos where he said he'd be after Melody promised she'd pick him up at that exact spot in three days time, all Melody could do was nod. She wasn't exactly happy with how Ras handled that situation either but all she could do was try and act as peace maker. "I know, but I would have preferred to have kept him with us," she admitted. "At least then we could keep an eye on him. He might not be able to use his powers here, but I still worry..."

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante blinked at her confusion then smiled finding the expression adorable "Um well my did it so i dont know exactly how it works but you know that pocket dimension. its like a pocket door. this place is enchanted enough that it can pick up ones desires. I desired to contact my sister and so it brought me to the scrying room." he said just trying to explain it better.

Zelas thought it was just nice. she worried not about who saw for now. because she had finely said it outloud. "Looks like were home." she said as they stepped inside the warming building. Shar was laying infront of the fireplace she had warmed up before leaving him. his tail wagging when they came in but he remained infront of the flames eyes closed.

Ras nodded "Sorry. Im not sure what i could do to handle that difirently. I cant lie and say that im concerned he is gone. Im glad. I want him dead If i was strong enough to do it on my own." his voice was soft knowing she was mad at him but he was not going to lie to try and soften things up between xellos and him. he sighed. "lets just start looking ." he said softly.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
"....nope. Still lost," Rena sighed giving a pout but seeing Dante look at her with that smile made her smile. "I'm better with swords and technology. Materia is about as far into magic as I can understand..."

~*~

It was also nice and warm back in his apartment, thanks to the fire being lit and Shar happily soaking up the flames. "Yes," Sephiroth admitted giving a smile. "We are home."

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"I'm not mad at you, per se, Ras," Melody admitted. "I don't want him around either...but I'd have much rather have him close by where we could keep an eye on him and his actions rather then have Xellos wander this world for three days...I worry what he might find to use against Miss Rena and us in that time period." Melody was in Hunter mode right now, so that was just how she was thinking. "It's not just ourselves we have to think of now. Other worlds and other people are getting involved, and I wont stand for that." Ras would see Melody's Ruby eyes actually glow softly. She was dead serious about this. The woman was passionate, that was a given.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"hmm. I'd say it's like that one room in Harry potter but I don't think you'd know what that is." He said rubbing the back of his neck a little nervous. But he managed a soft chuckle. "oh well nothing to worry about. Come on let's get dinner going and see how Zelas is doing."
~~~~~~
She was in a good mood and had not exercised so much in awhile. She looked to the couch and though it wasent the big bed back at dantes at least it would be warm. She hung her cloak up by the door. "i could use hitting the hay early I think. " the the two had been togewther at dantes this was his house and she was not sure if she was welcome yet in his bed.
~~~~~~
Raw nodded sftoly he did not like her being upset and for once he to was worried and felt a little lost. He chuckled at a sudden thought. " Maybe he will find something and get his butt kicked in the process. Rena said this world had strong hero's right."

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
"Harry Potter...? Ah...didn't I see that on your bookshelf?" she said walking with him, the perplexed look still on her face but it was somehow cute on her.

~*~

"I concur," he admitted, hanging up his wet clothes. Phantom had gone back to his master for now and the long day was done. "Hopefully, the fire helped warm up the bedroom some," he smiled to Zelas and nodded to the bedroom. He would certainly not allow her to sleep on the couch; not when they were together.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Perhaps..." Melody wasn't just upset, she was also tired. With Xellos hitching a ride, it took more energy with the broken orb to transport them. Plus, surely someone here had noted their arrival.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante smirked. "thats because its a kids book and its science fiction. most of the magic based books in this house are based on fact or history." he did like the look on her face. "Ill pick up a copy for you some time youd likely enjoy it. that or we can rent the movies and just watch those." he said as they got back to the dinning room.

~~~~~~
She did smile at that softly glancing away as though the two had gotten close she was still a bit shy about it. sometimes this was all like a dream to her. she nodded took off her boots leaving them near the fire place before she headed into the bedroom to get redy for bed.

~~~~
Ras nodded. "Lets find an inn or see if we can figure out where rena or zelases place is and get some rest. im sure there will be a clue how to contact their brothers at one of their homes." he put an arm around her shoulder just giving her a quick squeeze. people had noticed yes but no one rely paid it any mind. rumors would start about this new odd thing happening but no one would dare confront them on it.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena smiled at that prospect and nodded as they entered the dinning area. She did enjoy reading, and the thought of doing something normal like curling up with Dante and watching a movie at some point was nice. It would have to wait of course until all this chaos died down, but the thought was still nice.

~*~

Sephiroth respected her privacy since she was still shy and let her go into the bedroom to change while he stayed in the kitchen. He rummaged through his cabinets and smiled when he found some packages of cocoa. He set it aside not knowing if Zelas might want a cup before bed or if she just wanted to fall right asleep. Either way, he was with her so it didn't matter.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mel smiled at the squeeze and leaned up to give him a kiss on the cheek. She was so grateful that Ras had stayed with her during all this. The two just walked about Midgar and took everything in. It was a sad, steel world as Rena had described. Even the darkest alleys of New York had a weed growing somewhere out of the sidewalk; you couldn't say that here.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante paused in the kitchen to play with the tv just to see if there were anything new and as he fiddled with the rabbit ears. Sure enough the news managed to come on. It was an emergancy broadcast. Explaining what roads were clear and how to get to emergancy checkpoints that were setting up also discussing ways to signal Emergincy crews. "wow they got farther then I thought."

Zelas came back looking sleepy but just wearing a long nightshirt and socks. She smiled softly and just leaned against the door frame .

Raw had noticed the population in northwest was thin but he pointed out a large sprawling city heading east. "Rena said there was a catastrophy here maybe most people are moving out from under the plates." He pointed up at all the gaps in the plates.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena came over and rested her head against his shoulder, just watching what they could of the news broadcast. "That's good," she admitted.

~*~

Seph smiled at her looking so sleepy. "Do you want some cocoa or would you prefer to just pass out in bed?" he chuckled softly. Truth be told, he was exhausted himself, but a warm drink would help warm the body and relax him before bed.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"It does seem like most people are relocating," she admitted, noticing the city to the east. "I can't even imagine what this city looked like prior," she said just taking everything in, wondering what kind of world this was that Rena lived in. First impression was that the blonde woman had it far from easy. "We're being watched..." she said softly to Ras, her gaze not leaving the plates above them, but she knew the feeling of eyes on them.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dante nodded. "Its exilent. they may not have to do anything more. thats the only problem with this world is i cant come out and say yah a demon owed me a favor so i used him to melt the snow." he sighed at having to keep his secret like this. they had goten far enough that anymore would risk exposing themselves.

Zelas smiled and walked over slipping her arms around his waste. "im not picky at the moment." she said not sure if she wanted coco but if he made it she would take it.

Ras had picked up on a few normal people but he had a hunch there was something in the shadows and simply keept close to melody.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Although her world was more accepting of odd things, the demon subject was still a touchy one there too. Rena nodded and placed a hand on Dante's shoulder, just showing support.

~*~

He chuckled and went ahead and made a couple of cups to warm them up. They had been out in the snow all day after all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff