Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Melody kept walking along seeming to mind her own business until she finally spoke when they were in a secluded enough area. "I always heard it was bad luck for a black cat to cross my path, but having one stalk me is an entirely new prospect."

((It's Cait))

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante was just glad that other then weirded out by the events of the day the world was recovering and people now had a chance to live. He had a seat on the couch and turned on the news just listening more then anything to what was going on.

Zelas yawned sleepily as she just stood there watching though after a moment if he looked over he would notice she was asleep standing up.

Ras blinked not picking up on the spy due to him not being alive he looked around but soon found the little cat stepping out from behind a garbage can. He took a deep inhale from his nose before snorting. The cat picked up on it but did not worry about it. "You two sure made a show coming in with a woosh like that. You know materia is illegal right?"

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena had a seat beside him and just stayed close. She knew he had a lot on his mind this whole mess, the pocket realm filled with refugee demons and his sister who was now MIA because she was willing to help said refugee's. At least they knew that right now Melody was in her world. Maybe Vincent could find Melody and hear her out. He at least could comprehend such complex matters.

~*~

Sephiroth smiled and managed to finish making himself a cup of cocoa before he gently scooped up a sleeping Zelas in one arm and his warm beverage in the other, taking both to the bedroom.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The only reason Melody had picked up on Cait was because alive or not, as a hunter she and Dante had trained themselves to be able to pick up on the slightest movements. They had to be ready for anything this job could throw at them, and the brother and sister duo knew that while their prey was typically demonic; they couldn't dismiss the human or technological element of things either. "You saw all of that and yet you're worried about me having something like that in my possession?" the raven haired woman asked raising a brow as she looked down at the little cat. Now, Melody didn't have a clue what materia was, but that didn't mean she was going to act like she didn't know. "You're a strange little fellow..."

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The little cat with the red scarf and crown nodded before catching the crown as it tipped. "Oh Aye. I get that a lot." he said putting his hands back on his hips. "I just dont want to see a wee lass get in trouble now." he finely crossed his arms. "So wherin abouts yer be from?" (sorry for the bad scottish)

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
A smirk formed on Melody's lips at his admission that he got that a lot. "I meant that your worries are strange. Believe me, I've seen things far, far stranger than you my friend," she admitted. Although not necessarily a threat, Mel could tell that he was phishing around for information. Not that she and Ras really had any. "As to where we're heading..." Mel sighed. She wished she was heading home. She'd give anything to be on that couch at Devil May Cry right now. "...just trying to find some shelter for the night, is all."

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he chuckled. "hard of hearing bit. I can help you find a roof over your head. there's plenty being built. but i asked where you be from. your clothes are to nice to be from around here." he walked up just looking them over and stepping out of the shadows the rest of the way. it looks like a cat from a fairy tail with his little red boots that were to big for cat sized paws.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"No, not hard of hearing," Melody replied. "Just not sure how to answer that. You can obviously discern just from our manner of dress and from our little entrance that we're not from here," she said taking a seat on a fallen but sturdy enough structure. She really was worn out. Even with her power the amount of energy she had spent in the last couple days was starting to affect her. She was half-human after-all.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Cait nodded. "Well i be knowing alot. including a better question. " he said looking proud of himself. "If you dont know where you been do you know where you be going?" he asked looking at it from another angle as he hopped up on the rubble next to her. Ras wasent sure if they should say to this little cat but he would let melody make that decision.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody studied the little cat who hopped up next to her. He was certainly one of the most intricate creatures she had come across. Cait would take notice that she had ruby eyes like his friend Vincent, but hers were softer although they certainly held you just as captive. "I'm trying to get home," she said honestly. "Anything more you're liable to think me crazy.. but then again, here I am talking to a cat," she mused. Melody sighed and looked to her amulet. "Do you deal much with strange visitors? Or have you had any odd occuances you can't explain away lately?" She asked Cait. Melody remembered that Rena said she and Zelas were from this world and they had no idea how they ended up in hers. That meant something had to be taking place here.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Well if it makes you feel any better least this cat is talking back." He smirked at her saying she was trying to get home dispute not knowing w uh ere she's from but he let it be as she continued. "Well I can't rely say to be honest. Odd things happen all the time rely." He needed a better idea of what she ment. This was a world of magic and monsters so strange things happened a lot.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"That's actually somewhat comforting..." she admitted when he said strange things happened all the time here. She knew the cat was looking for information, but she had ascertained enough that he wasn't a threat, as long as she and Ras weren't a threat to him or this world. "I apologize for being so vague in my responses...but usually if I come out and say I'm from another world, I'd get sent straight to the loony bin," she said finally coming out and saying where she was from...and it wasn't from Gaia.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he tipped his head at that. "We cant afford a loony bin here lass so i guess everyone just a wee bit crazy. that stuffs contagious you know." Ras raised a brow but smirked. the cat had impeccable bedside manor. "Lets focus on the now shall we. We need a place to eat and rest for the night. do you think you could show us around." Cait nodded. "Oh sure i can. the question is how fancy do you want the bed and how good the food." he said with a chuckle as he hopped of the railing. he waived a hand motioning them to follow as he lead the way to the city of edge.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Although they had been given options and free places to stay, Melody didn't feel it wise to take those offers. It wouldn't look right having a stranger show up sleeping in your little sisters place who had been missing for lord only knew how long. Melody was looking at things from her own brother's point of view and was going off of that, although she knew Zelas and Rena's offer still stood, it wasn't the wisest choice given their situation.

Cait would find Melody chuckling at his comment, bemused by that. She liked this cat.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Cait led the way down into the town. it was nowhere nice as blue Hawaii very run down. and dirty but after crossing over a few roads via allywas there was a part of town that was simply old not run down. a diffirent architect that had been patched here and there but otherwise held its age. a small inn next to a flower store with few flowers but they shared the building. the style was Tudor and rooms inside were small with what furnature they had. The inkeeper blinked at a cat leading the way in but cait soon pretended to just be a cat in boots wrapped around melodies ankles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff