Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante raised a brow. his sister was far more polite than he was over the phone. pluse it was probibly another bogus call and his name was allredy out. he dident want his sister becomeing notorious with this bisness. not that he could help it.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Melody nodded to the speaker on the phone, grabbing a pen and paper to write something down.

"That was 2050 Morning glory Avenue, sir?"

She asked, wanting to make sure she got the right address.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante tiped his head crossing his arms and wateing wondering if they axualy had a job up to his calabur. or atleast something to get his intrest.
he glanced across the room and down the hallway to the kitchion that was running bare. then wondered if he even cared about what the job was. now adays with more bounty hunters about you couldent relly aford to be picky.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Thank you sir. We'll look into that."

Melody hung up the phone and looked over to Dante.

"We got a hit,"

she said.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante smirked and motend for her to continue. he was goeing to let her lead on this one. sorta him just being a watcher. Testing her.
he dobuted it would be to dangerious for her to handle on her own.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody raised an eyebrow. She was great at her job, and Dante knew that...why he kept feeling the need to test her was beyond her. Melody smirked and stood up

"Well brother, I suggest you grab your weapons and come with me if you want to know whats going on."

Saying nothing more, she walked out of the office and to her motorcycle.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he blinked slowly a grinn spreading across his face befor he valted up from where he was clearing the desk. he grabed alistar. and efriet alon with the twins ebony and ivry and headed off after her. though he usualy liked to know what he was up agenst a suprise would be good as well. atleast evry now and then.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody shook her head as her brother came dashing out of the office with a school boy grin on his face and mounted behind her on the motorcycle.

"Dante, lets just get one thing straight:I've been doing this for 3 years and you know what I'm capable of so, enough with the tests already."

she said, starting the bike.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he smirked. and put on a helmet out of habbit.

"Well its taken you this long to pass the tell me to piss off test."

now he was just trying to be anoying. and would probibly regret it but for now it was fun.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody smirked and didn't even bother telling Dante when she was going to hit the gas petal, causing him to hang onto his sisters waist for dear life.

"You see, that's what you get for being an a**!"

she yelled teasingly over the wind.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he held on that was for sure but probibly got revenge by pinching her side breafly befor loosening as he regained his sence of balance on the bike. he adjusted himself so his hands were behind him. and he could sit up straight. goeing with the momintum not fighting it.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody shook her head and laughed with her brother before telling him what they were supposedly up against.

"The guy didn't really go into much detail!"

Melody said, turning a corner.

"He just said that people have been 'disapearing' from around the property and are missing for days at a time until their corpse finally shows up."

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he blinked. that wasent much to go on.

"Did he say anything else. strange flashing lights odd smells?"

he was curious now just wondering what it could be even though he sounded like he was describing a monster movie.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"I know, it sounds like some cheesy horror film and that's what I thought until he mentioned a foul odor which he said reminded him of acid! Hang on, sharp turn!"

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he smirked at the warning but his legs simply tightend on the bike. and he kept his balance.

"Then i take it you have gone over the list of suspects in your head allredy correct?"

he couldent help but ask. though it seamed like he was testing her agine he was simply makeing sure they were on the same page. a beelzebub of sorts is the likely culprit. acursid foul insects. though the catch there would be why was a body even found.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff