Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali had wanted to apologize as well. The comments she made were unnecessary to their situation. Then he had to open his mouth. She bit her lip before shaking her head. "That's it. I tried Cai. I was going to try to make things right but your feelings are too hurt to see that you messed up too" she tried to get down and was pushed right back down by air. She stared at the netting and slowly her thoughts shifted to the idiot on deck. "Ronan! This is not your business" he was going to die if she had her way. She was going to kill him. First she had to make Cai grow up. Her temper turned on him for the moment. "You started this. You told me I was impossible to be with then went as far to threaten me. If anyone deserves an apology it's me!" She wanted to push him off the look out. Make him go anywhere but stay here where they had to have this conversation. It couldn't end well with him.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai looked at her and stood as well. Ronan was always in the way and he was use to it. "You wanted me to be honest with you and I was!" He leaned back against the look out glaring. "You are so obsessed with getting revenge and I knew that it would be completely impossible for me to even have a chance." He crossed his arms. "So I decided then that maybe you should focus on what you want more then anything. I'm sorry you can't handle honest I can be." He wished he could Leave but he couldn't thanks to Ronan.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali knew this wasn't what the others wanted. They wanted to hear them making up. She was sure Ronan was expecting much more. "I wanted you to comfort me! I wanted you to give me a reason to drop the revenge. Instead all I was given was more reason to get rid of you. If you had never come, if you had stayed away, I could have convinced Rick to stay. I could have my ship, my life. You took that all away and for what? Because you are too weak to stop a demon from killing one of your friends" she was screaming by this point. She couldn't force herself to calm down. She couldn't look at him without seeing everything she would never have. She would never be that sweet girl with a husband. She would never have a family. Most importantly, she would never have him. "You are too weak to fight or defend a friend. You are too weak to be a pirate so the minute I find a witch you are off this ship" the air felt colder around her. It seemed like the whole crew had gone silent to listen to them. They all knew how this could go. They only wanted to know if it would go that way. She didn't care how it went. She was too upset to see what she had done to him. She had said all the wrong things.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai narrowed his eyes as she went on her little rage fit and when she was done he took her and slammed her back against the mast which actually shook the ship. Ronan swore as he watched them. "I am not weak and this isn't about Celeste or even Reave so keep them out of this." He didn't know why she just couldn't drop it. "And another thing it's going to take a lot more then a witch to separate Reave and I so until that happens you are stuck with me whether you like it or not." He released her. "Ronan!" He felt his brother release them from his hold allowing Cai to get free. "Anyways even if I tried to stop you, you wouldn't have listened. You're to damn stubborn to give all that up." Cai jumped over the side to land on the deck. Walking up to his brother He punched him. "And if you ever do that again I will hurt you more then just a punch in your face." Cai walked on down to the lower decks. He was done.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali had the breath knocked out of her. She stared up at him and remained quiet until he was gone. She fell to the ground as soon as he left. She gulped down air feeling the bruises forming on her back. She slowly worked her way to her feet and climbed down. Everyone was watching her even Nolan. He didn't dare try to stop her. She had a look in her eyes. One that said nothing would stop her short of a sword in the stomach. If she came back out of those cellars he would be surprised. "I have five on Gali" he whispered to Ronan who was recovering from the punch. She walked down to the storage where he had his back pressed firmly to the wall. "You don't have the right to touch me" she hissed through gritted teeth. She back handed him before stopping to glare up at him. "You want to talk truths? Fine I'm ready. I want nothing more than to kill Rick. He took away seven years of my life. I was an idiot and in love at eighteen. I let him trick me into staying. Then he cheated and I thought I killed him. So yeah I think I deserve a little revenge after everything. Reave framed me for murder and let you take the hits for it. Revenge is what makes me feel better. Then there you. You won't kill, you are an idiot, and you see the best in people when there is nothing but bad. You say too much and you hurt people with it. You aren't human so stop acting like it. Lose your feelings because here you don't get to have feelings" she whispered wondering how much of that was true. It had been a long time since she cared for anyone but Rick. He didn't get that title. He didn't get to make her change. She was done doing anything for him.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai's cheek burned from the slap that was dealt to his face. He wanted nothing more to be left alone and then she started talking again and again the whole ordeal was brought up. Growling low he once again took her arms and pulled her to him holding her in place. "I can't help but be the person that I am. I am a Angel. I'm not like my brother I can't just kill someone out right. That's not who I am." He narrowed his eyes on her. "And if you can't accept that then fine don't. But don't you dare call me weak." He stared at her for a second before he kissed her. She really did frustrate the Angel and he was still getting use to being around humans.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali didn't like being touched. His hands were tight around her forearms and she saw no reason to struggle. He was holding her in place whether she liked it or not. He told her not to call him weak and she was about to say it again simply for the glare he gave her. She expected him to hit her the way Rick would have but instead he kissed her. She felt something spark in side of her. She wanted to wrap her arms around him and stay there for hours regretting each worry that haunted her. Instead she bit down hard on his lip and pushed him away. She wiped her lip and turned away to cover the blush had on her cheeks. As far as he knew, she was upset. "That is not the way you handle a fight Cai. You scream and yell and say things you don't mean. You don't kiss people. Would you kiss Reave if he was yelling at you? If so we have a problem" she looked at him when she had calmed down. His lip was bleeding and she couldn't help but smile. "Are you okay?" She had to ask. The kiss was nice. She wouldn't let another one happen though. He would change her from what she needed to be. She had to be cold. She had to be who she was. He saw it and he expected it. She wouldn't be surprised if he walked out without a word. She didn't how she wanted to but need to.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai chuckled as he licked his lip. "I would stab Reave." He tilted his head to the side and stared at her. "You on the other hand I don't know." His eyes glowed dimly and they weren't exactly blue but a darker blue almost midnight blue. "But if it makes you uncomfortable I can behave myself." He leaned off the wall and walked around her. "I should get going." He waved and left her alone.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali broke Cai. Something snapped in him and suddenly he was everything she dreaded. Available, interested, and attractive. She watched him leave wondering if his eyes had always been that dark. She touched her lip and found his blood on it. She wanted to hurt him but worse she wanted to kiss him again. She wasn't weak. She could last out and he said he would be good. It didn't make her uncomfortable but she could pretend like it did. She left the cellar with the cots and went to put them up through rooms. When she was finished, she went into the kitchen and sat down. She poured herself a drink and tried desperately to get the image of him out of her mind. She was going to lose. She knew that already. If he pushed it, she would give in. Nolan watched curiously as Gali busied herself. He left when she entered the kitchen and found Cai at the railing. "What did you do to her?" She looked speechless. He wanted to know how to do it too. She spoke too much and it annoyed him. He would push the two together if he could do that. He wanted to know how.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai looked at Nolan and chuckled. "I didn't do anything." He tilted his head to the side. Well at least that was what he thought anyways. All he did was not act the way he was supposed to. "Caius." Looking back He saw his brother. Turning with his back against the railing he stared at his older brother. "Oh so you are finally letting that side of you play?" Cai stared at him. "I have no idea what you are talking about Ronan. You are interrupting a nice conversation go do bother someone else." Ronan narrowed his eyes. He needed to get Cai and Reave separated and soon. He walked away to go do something else. Cai looked at Nolan. "Just be careful around Gali there is no telling what she might do." He smiled before turning to look at the ocean once more.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Nolan had a bad feeling about the Angel. Which was exactly why he was about to make it worse. "Crew listen up! I think it's time we celebrated the start of our new ship. Dinner and drinks before we hit the island" if Cai was different now he could only imagine what he would do drunk. He went down in the cellars and started ripping supplies out of boxes. He was going to make things a little interesting. Gali may be dangerous but she was too up tight. She needed a little break and he was going to give it to her. Gali finished her drink and walked out to find the men cheering. She wasn't entirely sure she wanted to know what was going on so she left to her room.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai sighed as he walked around. He had seen Gali and was wondering what she was up too. He shrugged his shoulders passing by Reave who had a cup in his hand. "Humans and Angels a interesting combination." He smiled. "And the craziness of it all just fuels my dark soul." He leaned off the mast and started walking. Ronan watched them all. He might be a Angel with a bit of a dark streak but he was still an Angel and he didn't like how things were turning out.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Nolan walked into the kitchen and leaned on the counter. "Hello beautiful. Do me a favor? Make a big dinner tonight and we will be best friends" he smiled at her knowing already the sarcasm didn't work. She didn't seem to like him much. He would have to get Gali to do it for him. He didn't want to explain what was going on but he needed a feast. He wanted to see Caius's worst so Gali could too. Then they could fall in love with the horrible people they were. He was going to have fun messing with these people. Gali sighed as she laid back. She could hear the men on the deck. She wanted the ability to say orders but no one respected her. She was just a woman.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Maddison stared at him like he was an idiot. "You know I don't do orders right?" She took the knife and stabbed the counter. "I have a name use it and there is this thing called please." She pushed him back. "Come into my kitchen again like that and I will skin you. Not leave." She didn't like him and she didn't have any problem with showing it. Maddison wasn't really a nice pirate cook. And she didn't plan on changing that.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Nolan smirked as she threatened him. "You are so beautiful. Why must that angel get all your attention?" He backed out of the kitchen but never let his eyes drop. "Would you please make dinner for the crew and me? I want to celebrate and it would be a favor. I would owe you. Please" he closed the door and walked out. He went to the deck and waited to see what she would do. She didn't like him very much. He would be forced to change that. He was hungry and the men were already taking out the wine. He walked over and threw an arm on Caius. "Hey buddy. Want to drink with me?" After a while he would send the man after Gali. He was ready to see the hapoy side of that woman.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff