Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave leaned against the bar and smiled at her. "Well I fell from the sky with Caius. We had been forced together. I think it's to punish me for all my misdeeds." He tilted his head to the side. "Then again I am a demon and I don't care about what is right though I am curious as to who put Cai and I together in one body." He didn't like it but he had no choice in matter. Caius stared at her and grunted. "I am not some broken toy Galianna and if anyone is unfixable that is you my dear." He couldn't exactly head back to the ship. Reave was still back at the Inn with that witch. He sighed. "I have to stick around here so even if I wanted to leave I can't thanks to Reave." He walked around her and went to go leaning against the building waiting on the demon.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave leaned against the bar and smiled at her. "Well I fell from the sky with Caius. We had been forced together. I think it's to punish me for all my misdeeds." He tilted his head to the side. "Then again I am a demon and I don't care about what is right though I am curious as to who put Cai and I together in one body." He didn't like it but he had no choice in matter. Caius stared at her and grunted. "I am not some broken toy Galianna and if anyone is unfixable that is you my dear." He couldn't exactly head back to the ship. Reave was still back at the Inn with that witch. He sighed. "I have to stick around here so even if I wanted to leave I can't thanks to Reave." He walked around her and went to go leaning against the building waiting on the demon.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Emily listened to her ice clink against the glass rather than drink it. "So whose body is it? Your old one or Cai's old one? Is your friend sick? He didn't feel...normal" she didn't know how to describe it. He was letting her work but not willingly. She wanted to know why the Angel seemed so guarded. As far as she could tell, it had something to do with the little pirate she had met. It was a curious situation they were in. She almost wanted to keep them around to find out more. Galianna could have walked away. She knew how this always ended for her. She would want to hurt him and kiss him all at the same time. "What exactly do you expect to get out of this than Cai? You could easily find a body on your own. You don't need to stay and you do. It's not for me because I'm unfixable as you put it. So why?" This was the last time she asked anything of him. It never worked in her favor.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"It's Cai's body, mines was bonded to his when we were up there having a wonderful chat." He looked at his glass even when she asked about Cai. He looked up at her. "He isn't sick exactly, I think he is just broken and is handling it in a not so healthy way." He didn't care it was amusing to see him act like this. Cai crossed his arms staring at her before sighing. "I expect nothing out of this, I want to get rid of that demon is that so hard to believe?" He just wanted to be free of him and he wanted Gali but he wasn't about to tell her that.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Emily didn't want to know what could break an angel. She sipped her drink and sat beside the demon. "Do you have any powers? I would love to observe them. You intrigue me. Something new that no witch has ever seen before" she wanted to change the subject before things turned depressing again. "And how do you know it's his body? Was yours different?" She skimmed a hand down his arm as if it might give her some answers. She was actually surprised he left human. Gali nodded and fixed her eyes on the wall behind him. "Good. We will get Reave a body and that will be separation enough. The rest you are on your own for. Goodbye Cai" she left him glad he couldn't follow. She wanted to stay unattached. She wanted to forget him and Rick. She didn't want to love anyone else but she knew the Cai that had risked his life for her. She didn't want to lose him.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave smiled. "It had its own feel to it and power wise well I do have my demon powers." He tilted his head to the side. "You are a curious little witch aren't you?" He wondered why she was so intrigued by him. If he remembered correctly not many witches liked demons. Many hated demons for what they have done to them over the years. It was expected. Cai watched her go before he sighed. This was starting to become a pain. He wanted to go back home and forget this pain he was feeling but if he went back He would be forgetting Gali and he didn't want that.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Emily traced the tattoos peaking out of his sleeve. "I am" she rolled his sleeve up and looked at the different letters inscribed around the lines. "You are different from anything I have ever seen. These tattoos are intriguing. Are you allowed to have them? Is Cai?" She looked up with a smile that reached her eyes. She held no hatred for him. Demons weren't a subject she knew anything about. She wanted to know more about them. He was her chance. Gali made it back to the ship to find Nolan smiling at her. "Did lover boy make little princess angry?" There wasn't an answer heard. Only Nolan hitting the water when she pushed him over. She wasn't listening to him.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave chuckled looking at the tattoos. "I can have tattoos, as for Angel boy I don't know." Cai never talked much about the Angel side of things and when he did he was usually drunk or just in a talking mood. "Some demons have tattoos that link to their abilities. Mine is here because I like them and for some odd reason I think they tie me to Cai. He has the same ones just a little different." Cai walked back inside staring at them. "Are you two done flirting?" Reave looked back at him. "Why not have a drink?" Cai sighed and walked over to the two. He took Reave's drink which caused the demon to frown at him. His mood was getting worse by the day.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Emily looked up at the Angel and smiled. "I think pretty boy needs a drink. Come on boys, I think you need a well deserved break" she took out a new glass for Reave and handed it to him. "You should probably get back to Miss Anderson. She was very persistent about your lack of time" she wanted them to be allowed to come back. As far as she could tell, Gali had no real control but she could cause problems. She finished off her drink and washed it off before hiding the bottle under the counter. "Bye Reave, bye Cai. I would flirt with you too if you like? I happen to lien tattoos" she glanced him over and winked before disappearing to check on her small crowd of customers. She had work to do.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai gave her a look before he went and picked up the drink. "We should go." Reave sighed placing the money down on the counter. "Yeah let's go so I can fix you. You like this is annoying and a total pain." Cai smirked as they headed out of the bar. "Hey Emily when I get my own body I will come visit and we can have drinks together." Reave was dragged out by Cai who sighed at the idiot with him.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Emily let them go without a word. The demon was an interest, not a date. She wouldn't stop them and risk the Angel coming after her. She would leave things as they were until she was once again needed. Galianna was standing on the deck when they arrived. She had an arm looped through Casemiros. He was staring down at the floor. She wondered if he regretted his decision. Not that she had given him a choice. "Reave, meet your new body. Cas is willing to share as long as he is allowed to live" it was the closest thing she had to answers. The closer she got the separating them, the more chance she had of getting rid of Caius. She had broken him. She wasn't sure she could fix him but she could send him away before it got worse.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave stared at her like she was insane. "You do realize if I take his body I am killing him right? There is no way I am sharing with a human." Cai watched him go. "Its bad enough I have to share with Cai, I am not sharing with...that." He grunted and went to go get something to eat. He wasn't that hungry but it would be better then having to be on deck. Cai chuckled. "Nice try Gali." He walked on past her to stand off to the side waiting to sail.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali had tried everything for them. She had lost so much and they were still difficult. She let go of Cas who turned away looking to the ocean for answers. Gali followed after Reave and grabbed his hand to stop him. "Listen here, I am the one trying to help you. This isn't an option Reave. If you want to get home, you need to do what I ask. Take Cas and leave him alive. He has family. If you don't I am not trying any more. You can find your own way out of it" she wasn't going to argue with Cai. He was a lost cause when it came to fighting. She could at least scream at Reave without worry. Cas disappeared to his room and she couldn't blame him. She was using him.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave narrowed his eyes at Gali as she grabbed his hand. With that he turned and shoved her back against the wall behind her with his hand wrapped around her neck. His other hand held her hand against the wall. "And you forget that I am not Caius. I don't care what you think or what you are doing. I will not take that human. Humans are weak and fragile and are easily cut into like paper." Red eyes glowed dimly with amusement. "When you find me an appropriate host then we will talk and make sure it is demon Gali." He leaned forward. He released her smiling. "I'm going to the kitchen don't bother me with your bull crap." He left for the kitchen after that.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali watched him through dotted vision. Her air was cut off but that wasn't enough to make her lose her pride. She kept her eyes on him until he let her go and she caught herself before falling to the ground. "You can find your own host, Reave. You want to make enemies out of friends. Fine" she had her own concern. Splitting the boys was the least of her worries. She rubbed her throat before turning to the crew who watched with guarded looks. She wasn't sure if they were protecting her or worried about themselves. "Get back to work" Nolans voice boomed through the silence as he walked on in fresh clothing. He grabbed Gali by the elbow and led her into the 'captains' room. Compared to her old room, it was a closet. He had a bed, a desk, and a small trunk with a few articles of clothing. He let go of her and crossed his arms. "What are you doing? You want these men's respect, then earn it Anderson. Stop giving them reason to want to get rid of you" he didn't get to lecture her any more as a hand went across his face. "Remember who hired you" she had already been embarrassed without him pretending to be her captain. He seemed to realize this. "Remember who is trying to protect you" his voice was lower. He was hurt and finished with her for the moment. "Do as you please but there is someone out there that cares for you Miss Anderson. They wouldn't want you to go missing" he had a feeling Reave was getting his fill of orders. Soon he would want to make them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff