Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali stared at the man as he threatened her. He wasn't giving her a way out. If she didn't help, he would keep her stuck on this island. She bit her lip and slapped him watching a redness form on his cheek. "I'll help you but we are nothing more than partners. How dare you threaten me" she brushed passed him and went to the house they shared. She had no choice in the matter. He would torment her until she agreed. He made her more upset than she had imagined possible. First he tells her they have no future then he forces her to come back. She wouldn't let him get the upper hand. He could hurt her but she wouldn't show it. She found Maddison in the kitchen. "What is wrong with him?" She asked sitting down and staring at her blood stained blade. She was going to use it again if they bothered her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Maddison looked up at her as she walked inside. "The question should be what is wrong with you? I can understand your need want for vengeance but are you really that stupid?" She placed her cup down glaring at her friend. All of them were being idiots in her opinion. Cai rubbed his cheek and looked at Ronan who was rubbing his arm. "You..." Ronan looked at him. "Me? You are the gullible one." Cai glared before walking back to the house. Ronan was frustrating.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Out of all the years they had been friends, Maddison and her had never fought. Most of the time Gali knew when she was right. This time she couldn't agree to a thing. "That man framed me for murder. Rick locked me in a cell and tried to starve me. If you were as good a friend as you pretended to me you would understand why I want revenge so badly. Keep siding with the Angels and we will see how stupid I can really get" she had needed a friend to talk to and now it was all gone. She left her alone and went to the only room she knew for sure was empty. She looked the bedroom door and fell into bed. Both brothers and her best friend were upset with her. She didn't know how to fix this.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Maddison rubbed her eyes and looked up as the boys walked in. "I am going." "Don't leave her alone." Cai stopped and turned to her. "You all are idiots and you just made things worse." Ronan nervously laughed and looked away from her. He did make things worse. "Get some rest you two." She got up and went to her room to get some rest. Cai sat down and rested his head on the table. He had no idea why he listened to Ronan sometimes.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
It was morning before Gali came out of the room that was slowly becoming a cell. She couldn't leave without the boys ruining it and she couldn't do as she pleaded until she separated them. It wasn't a favor any more. He was forcing her into it by her word not like that meant much. It was more the threat of keeping her from her ship. She grabbed a loaf of bread and cut into it before grabbing an apple. She sat down and glared at the door waiting for it. Eventually Cai did walk in and her eyes faltered to her food. What an idiot she had been to think she had friends. They wanted her for nothing more but a middle man. "You know we will need a ship right. The closest island known for its witchcraft is a few days away" purely business. She meant for it to stay that way.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai stared at her as he walked in. His eyes narrowed for a second before he grabbed some fruit. "Okay." Was all He said before he left out of the room. He went outside to sit down and be by himself. If she was going to act cold so would he. Reave's bad habits were rubbing off on him and it could end badly. Ronan walked in with Maddison after Cai had left. It seemed they still weren't on speaking terms. This was getting ridiculous. "You two are annoying me." Maddison sat down and glared at her friend. She had already yelled at Ronan all He had done was bribe with drinks. The b*****d.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Galianna ate her breakfast as Maddison and Ronan walked in. She wasn't sure what she would do once the two actually got together. Ronan was too charming and Maddison too temperamental not to go for each other. "That's unfortunate. You two are sickening so we both have our issues" she tossed her things to the side and smiled at them both. "Now unless someone wants to interrupt, I have work to do. You know, that thing that is going to separate your little brother from a monster. Though it's debatable which one is worse" she walked out of the kitchen with no intentions of staying for a lecture. They had taken away her bounty and now they were treating her like she was the problem. She wouldn't stand for it. She would find a way to get them out of there. She would finish what she promised then leave them.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Maddison rolled her eyes looking at her. "We are the sickening ones? If that's the case she and Cai are disgusting." Ronan chuckled and sat at the table. "Truly disgusting." She smiled at that before she leaned back and stared back at the door. Reave was walking around the house bored out of his mind. Cai was Moody and Gali wanted to kill him. He should probably stay hidden but there was no fun in that. While Cai sat out back He went for a short walk. He couldn't do much not right now anyways.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Galianna walked out of the door and threw a glance at Cai. He was sitting close to the door. She moved quickly away and went into town. She felt a hand grab her wrist as she got into town. She turned to see Nolan staring back at her. "Hello Maddison. Or should I call you Gali? I get so confused" he smiled and she jerked her hand away in response. "You can call me Anderson now we need to talk" he tucked his hands in his pockets and followed after her. "I was going to turn you in for the coin but now it would be too much of a struggle. You used to be a Captain correct?" He raised an eyebrow wondering where this was going. "I need a ship but no man would respect a woman captain. Be my face and I'll give you fifty percent of the profit" she didn't get it all out before he snorted. "And why would I do that?" She had been walking down the street but now she pulled him into the closest ally. "Because I know you are wanted, I have a very bad temper, and a way of forcing people into what I want" she had no problem threatening him. He smiled as he watched her. "Okay" that was a lot simpler than she thought it would be. She didn't know what to do with him.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai looked up to see her walk off somewhere. "I am bored do something stupid." Reave jumped from the roof of the house they stayed at and crouched in front of him. "How about you get lost?" Reave huffed. "How about we follow Gali?" Cai grunted. "No." Reave huffed and watched him walk away to go do something. They were not fun at all. He followed after Cai since he had no choice but to do so. Cai sighed as he walked on down a path. He wasn't walking in any particular direction. Stopping he looked around and sighed. He had to fix things with Gali especially if they were going to be on the same ship together.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Galianna smiled as Nolan watched her. "You're kind of scary" he whispered as he continued to hold him after he agreed. "That's the point Nolan. I want you to know just what I will do if you cross me. It's my ship, you are a pretty face" she meant it as an insulted but he only smiled. "You think I'm pretty?" She rolled her eyes and tossed him to the side. He soon followed after her. "So where are we going?" He asked as she stayed a few feet in front of him. "We have a ship to take" she went back to the house and found Reave in front of Cai. "You. Do you want to kill a few innocents or not?" She didn't ask Cai. She knew he wouldn't do it. Reave on the other hand would. It was time they took what they wanted.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave looked back at Gali and smiled wickedly. "I don't even know why you even asked me that question. You know the answer." He turned to her and pointed at the man on the ground. "However we have a problem." Cai rolled his eyes and got up. "Don't worry about me." He walked into the house slamming the door. Once he was inside of the house he disappeared allowing Reave control of the body. Reave smiled. "Problem solved." He looked at her grinning.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali have Nolan a look who only smiled. "Let's go then" she led them to the docks and pulled her hair up close. The ship before them was a small merchant ship. They were loading supplies on and off without even glancing at them. She let Nolan take lead and wasn't surprised by his show. He faked the role of Captain well. "Abandon ship or go down with it" his voice was demanding and cool much different from the tone he used with her. She had picked a good man to fake as her face. She smiled as a few took out their blades. That was Reaves cue to have his fun. She wasn't giving him any after this. He had lost that with her. He took away everything and helping was the least he could do.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave moved forward wagging his finger and tsking them. "Children shouldn't play with sharp objects." The demon moved in quickly and grabbed the first crew mate and bent his arm back breaking it. "Let the big kids play with these." Taking the blade from him he ran the man through before he put the heel of his boot on his chest and kicked him away. "So who is next in decorating this ship blood red?" He looked around the ship. He had no problem with spilling blood but Cai seemed to have a real big problem with it. He honestly didn't care.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
It was as Reave said painted in blood. A few more men tried them and it didn't seem Reave could stop. Gali watched as he took most of the men down except for the last one who held his own. Eventually Reave had him down on his knees with a blade to his throat. "Wait" she walked over and crouched in front of him. The man had bright emerald eyes even as his life was threatened. He grunted at the sight of a woman in front of him. "If you plan to kill me Miss, I suggest you do it" she cupped his chin and he pulled away nearly cutting his throat. "Do you wish to live?" He nodded slowly not finding the words to speak. "What's your name?" If he could hold his own with a blade, she waned him. "Casemiro" she moved Reaves blade and helped him to his feet. "Start mopping. Reave, get Cai, Maddison, and Ronan. We will have to pick up crew at the next stop. It's too dangerous here" she knew Cai wouldn't approve. She did it mostly because he would find it sick. He thought she was broken but he hadn't seen broken yet. She was going to show him how horrible she could get. He would never talk to her again. She would get rid of them one way or another.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff