Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Madison rolled her eyes and sat there in the kitchen not wanting to do any of it. So she went and grabbed some grapes and ate them daring him or any of the crew to come into this kitchen asking her to make food for them. Cai looked at Nolan raising an eyebrow at him before removing his arm from his shoulder. "That isn't a very good idea." Him and drinking didn't work well together. He was bad enough without alcohol in his system and if he had some he doubt that he would be able to keep from talking to Gali and making her life a living hell. He just enjoyed tormenting her when he could.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Nolan sighed and crossed his arms. "Oh come on Caius. Don't tell me your brother is the only angel allowed to have any fun? I figured you could at least drink like a pirate. After all you have to live up to the name. You are a part of the crew. Reave will drink I'm sure and so will Ronan. Have a little fun. What's the worst that could happen?" He knew there was something different about the Angel now. He hoped that meant he wouldn't say no. Gali was tired of the noise. They had been on the ship for a few days now and already Nolan was making a mess of it. She walked out to a sight of men drinking and laughing. No meal was out so she could only assume Maddison had refused to be a part of this. She caught sight of Cai and instantly she had to look away. He had gotten to her and that bothered her more than anything. She walked over to the crates and pulled a bottle out with plans of drinking it alone.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai shook his head. "A lot could happen." His eyes fell on Gali as she walked out and avoided looking at him. He still didn't want to drink. "I am not going to drink but I might bother someone else while they did drink." He smirked as he leaned back against the side. Gali was always fun to bother when she has had something to drink. Ronan started walking to the Kitchen, he was going to see if Madison would make him something to eat. If not He would take over her kitchen and cook. Stretching he continued on walking while looking over at his little brother who was talking to Nolan. Whatever they were talking about couldn't be any good.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Nolans eyes followed after Gai. The woman had quite the backbone yet she wouldn't look in their direction. He had never seen someone run away so quickly as she did. "Go easy tiger" he left him to find Reave. The demon amused him and he knew he would drink. He found him tormenting a few of the deckhands in a game of dice. He was either very good or cheating because each man looked ready to quit. "Reave" he set a bottle down and took a seat across from him. Gali made it back to her room without running into him. She would let the men have their night. They would get comfortable and then she would tell them the truth. She was captain. Anyone that had a problem with that could leave. Including Cai and Ronan. She wouldn't take anyone who couldn't respect her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai smirked as he walked away to speak with Gali. If she wasn't going to enjoy herself he was going to get her to enjoy herself on the ship. She shouldn't focus on trying to get revenge and he would make sure of it as he got too her room. Reave looked at the bottle and took it. "Hey, what did you need?" Opening up the bottle he began to drink from it. He enjoyed being a pirate and he enjoyed playing games with the pirates as well. They were so easy to beat and piss off. It Just amused him.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali was drinking by the time he walked in. She had her feet kicked up on her desk and a smirk pulling her lips into a coy look. His eyes were still a deep blue which gave her a bad feeling about this visit. "Can I help you? I'm not apologizing for what I said nor am I having another version of your arguments. I think you confused my insults as criticism to improve on" she brought the bottle to her lips before cradling it in her lap. Nolan took the dice and placed a few coins on the table. "Your buddy just went to Miss Andersons room. How much do you want to bet he doesn't leave still morning?" He rolled and smiled at the demon. He wanted a partner in crime and that's what he saw in the man. The crew was interesting but none caught his interest. No he needed someone that could get away with things. This man had framed their captain and was still breathing. He wanted to see what else he could do.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai chuckled as he shut the door behind him. Walking over to her desk he sat down on it. "Did I even suggest an apology? No I did not." Crossing his arms He stared at her. "As for your criticism...I do not care for it one bit. I do wish to be burden and I do not wish to be someone you can push around just because I refuse to fight or kill." He was tired of it greatly. Reave looked at Nolan and smiled. He could feel Cai's every emotion and right now He wasn't the Cai he knew. "If Gali has her way He will be out of that room in a second but I doubt she will be able to kick him out." She won't be able to win against Cai even if she wanted too.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Galianna nearly laughed as he sat down. He almost seemed intimidating. She stood up and sat down on the corner of her desk. "I'm not pushing you around Cai. I haven't asked you to do anything. In fact, quite the opposite. I haven't trusted you to do anything" she picked her bottle up and took as much as she could handle until the burning was too much. "I'll leave you alone I promise. You can sit around and do absolutely nothing. I won't say a word" she set the bottle on her desk and turned to him. "Is that all you wanted baby? To be reassured I wouldn't hurt your poor fragile feelings again?" She giggled and stared up at him. He was almost cute when he was upset. Her sarcasm was all she had when yelling didn't seem to get her anywhere. She even went as far to batter her eyelashes before she got up to leave him alone. She wasn't fighting with him any more. Nolan smirked as he pictured his little captain kicking the Angel to the curb. He didn't expect it but they would see.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai shook his head and grabbed her by the arm pulling her back. "My feelings are far from being hurt Gali. You are the one that is over the fact you can't get what you want." Standing up He took the bottle from her and looked at it. It was almost gone and there was none for him. "I still don't understand why you would drown yourself in this stuff. It tastes awful...and makes you a less coherent and less reasonable." He didn't like it and yet it washed away his pain and suffering for the moment.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali glared at the hand on her. She had told him several times not to touch her. Yet he continued to do it. Then he commented on her drinking. It seemed her slap hadn't been enough to get her point across. "I drink so I'm not coherent. Then I don't have to think about how my life is run by an Angel and a demon in one body. I don't have to face the fact that everything I have ever cared about is gone or wants me dead! Stop touching me" she ripped the bottle from his hand and tossed it at the wall. It shattered and brought a smile to her face. "Now that...that right there is beautiful. Are we done?" She didn't see why he was here. She had called him weak and still was doing so. She had told him she didn't care for him. She didn't know what else to do.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai gave her a look watching as she threw the bottle against the wall. He shook his head as stood up in front of her. "Everything and everyone wants you dead big deal. You are a pirate aren't you supposed to just deal with it? And another thing I am not running your life I just know how to get what I want when I am in that sort of mood to get it." He let her go but he remained in front of her. "And to answer your question..." He made that move to kiss her and he did. He smirked against her lips before he moved back. "Yes now we are done you can be alone and be a bitter woman if you like." It was just much more amusing for him.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali wanted to have one breakdown without him telling her to get over it. She wanted to drink and fall asleep. She wanted to do anything to get him out of her head. He was only making it worse as he told her everything she already knew. He only made it worse as he kissed her. She had lost enough without adding someone to it. Yet when he tried to leave, she grabbed his arm. She pushed him up against the wall knowing how it ended last time. "Bitter? Do you have any idea the life I have lived? What I have fought for? I am not bitter. I am tired. Stop making it harder on me. You are an angel. You are supposed to help people, not hurt them Caius" her hand had slowly tightened around his until she let go. She leaned up and offered a softer kiss than he had ever given her before stepping away. She stared at the floor waiting for him to leave. She wanted him to go before things got worse for them.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai laughed leaning back against the wall. "I have an idea of what you have been through." He muttered after she had kissed him. "And you forget," He moved forward and raised up her head so that she was looking at him. "I am bound to a demon that whole me an Angel thing only applies to when I am being nice...right now I am not Caius you met back on the other ship." This time around He leaned forward and kissed her a bit softer this time. He wasn't that cruel of a man.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
She let the kiss linger before she lightly pressed on his chest. "No, you have no idea what I have been through. If you did...if you had any idea. Even a demon would understand why this is all so hard. You don't" Gali smiled but dropped her hand from him. "You should go Cai. You don't want to be here unless it bothers me and it doesn't" she wanted him here more than anything else. She would be using him and he had already made it clear how he felt about that. No matter how nice it would be to have someone at her side, she would always be after Rick. He had taken so much away from her. She could never go back home now. She couldn't admit to her mother what happened. He took much more than her ship. He took everything she had left.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai stared at her. "I'm an Angel not Reave. Even I can see what you have been through. Reave as a demon wouldn't care." He nodded his head smiling softly. "If you wish for me to leave you alone then I will." He started for the door wanting nothing more then to keep her sane. He couldn't do that if he was the one driving her insane. "If you need me I will be up on the deck." He left out of the room to give her space.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff