Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali watched him go wanting to call him back. She didn't want to be alone but they would both regret it. Cai was trying to torment her. He wasn't being kind by being there. She would remember that before she ran to him. Nolan smiled as Cai walked on deck. "And he strikes out again" he stood up and walked over to the man he was claiming as his new friend. "Sorry buddy. Was she not ready to give you a chance? I think you should go back there again" he wasn't losing any money to Reave. The couple was supposed to spend the night together. He had bet on it. He wasn't about to lose. Not when all the men were drunk and willing to make fun of him. He didn't want to hear it. He was trying to get them together and happy. They both deserved it as far as he could tell from their actions.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai glared as he walked out on the deck and tried to ignore Nolan's voice but how could he when he was right there. "Shut up no one struck out or whatever you want to call it and if you don't leave me alone Galianna will have to find herself a new stand in." He walked away after and went straight to the look out. Reave smirked. "Looks like Angel boy is feeding off my energy or-" "Gali broke Caius and now He has flipped the switch." Ronan had been watching curiously. His brother wasn't himself and wouldn't be for awhile.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali had worked her way through a few days of avoidance. She found reasons not to talk to Cai or even look his way. They were at a new island looking into different ways to separate the two. Now she had no way to avoid Cai. She was forced by Nolan to go into the town with the two to find answers. Nolan whistled as he walked next to the Angel that was far too quiet for his liking. "So I am assuming the awkward tension means you two aren't better yet. Reave please fix the idiots. I am tired of this" the pirate waved them off and stopped at the closest tavern. Gali stayed on the main road towards an inn of a healer. The start would be gaining the twos strengths back. She didn't say a thing to either of them. She kept Reave in between her and Cai as she led to two to a start on their separation.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai glared at Nolan. "Gali I am going to kill him if he doesn't keep to himself." His attention was back ahead of them as they walked. Reave laughed walking in between the pair. "Oh I can't wait to be free of you Cai so much built up frustration. You two want each other but you can't just get into bed with one another." Cai rolled his eyes and pushed him away from him so that he won't have to deal with him.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali didn't like the way Reave phrased it. As if sleeping together would solve everything. If it was that easy, she would have dragged him into her room a long time ago. She walked into the inn letting the door shut on Reaves face. She walked in and found a young woman at the desk. She looked a little over seventeen with auburn hair streaked by the sun. Her eyes smiled when her lips didn't. "Hello Miss Anderson. My mother said you would be coming. Are these the boys? Your letter made them seem much more...dangerous. I have a room set up for them in the west wing. I'll be with you in a minute" she went around the corner and stuck out her hand. "Emily. How are you doing? Miss Anderson is quite the woman worried about your health. Colds and headaches. Not much struggle there for me" she waited on one of them to take her hand. She wanted to help them.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"I really wish you wouldn't shut doors in my face." Reave appeared at Cai's side a bit annoyed. Looking around though he was curious as to where they were. "Reave behave yourself." The demon watched the Angel and smiled. "No you behave yourself little Angel. Wouldn't want big brother to have to bail you out of trouble." The dark eyed Angel narrowed his gaze on the demon. He couldn't wait to be free of that b*****d. It was going to be great.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Galianna rolled her eyes and smiled at the girl. "Sadly these are the two. They are obvious and very stranger. Ignore everything they have to say. Reave, Caius, please go to the room so the sweet lady can get started" she didn't want to be there any longer than they had to. The healer would restore what strength she could and then Galianna would have them work on rebuilding what they used to be. She wouldn't waste any time. Cai wasn't himself anymore and the longer he stayed around her, the worse it would get. She didn't want to do that to him. Emily only watched hearing what they called each other. Angel was a strange nickname but she wouldn't ask. She was paid for her work and that's all that mattered to her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave looked at Gali before he sighed and watched Cai head up to the room as asked. "Wait up for me." Running after the Angel he stopped looking back at them. "So this healing or whatever will just store some of our powers right?" Which meant he could get back what he did best and that was manipulating people and making them do what he Said. Reave wasn't a nice demon and with Cai bound to him It was going to make controlling people easier.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Emily took lead with Galianna right behind her. She found the boys talking in hushed whispers on the bed. She closed the door behind her locking Galianna out. "Sorry for the secrecy. It's not every day I'm told I'm seeing an angel and demon. You two are quite the pair. Caius I must ask that you remain still since you have the body. I don't need this to talk long" she pushed him down on the bed hovering her hand over his chest. Slowly a warmth surrounded him as she searched for whatever it was locking his powers away. She would know everything was fine once he could access his wings once more. Galianna had been instructed to stay out of the room and she would listen. Part of her hoped this worked more than they planned. She wanted Caius to be himself again so he would leave her alone. He would never touch her if he was normal.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Caius remained perfectly still. He wanted to move but he knew better then to go against someone who was trying to help him. He sighed though as he laid there. Reave was next to the girl as she tried to unlock their powers. He had a nice amount of his powers already. But he wondered why Gali would want to restore his powers of all people. He was already a danger to them and if he was back to full strength he would be even more of a danger to the seven seas. He would take the seas after he got rid of Rick. Then everything would be his again and he would make sure of it.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Emily took her time and finished with the Angel. She sat him up moving on to the other man. "You two are interesting. I can't tell who is the dominant. Do you share well?" It was a teasing comment. She knew very well that neither of them could control themselves. It wasn't in an Angel and a demon to share. "Okay, up boys. Time to tell the nice lady the diagnosis. Come on" she opened the door to see Gali leaning up against the wall. "You need a body for one of the boys to take. Preferably empty, but there can be another occupant. Otherwise neither of them will ever be able to access all of their abilities. Now go. Come back when I can actually help" she stuck her arm out to point them down the stairs. She couldn't help them.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai shook his head at her before looking back at Reave who smirked. "We don't share very well. Cai likes to take control. It...hurts." Cai rolled his eyes at the idiot and stood at the door as she talked to Gali. Well that was going to be a pain. "I vote we find someone I can take over. I don't like spending time with. He is so demanding and he is changing. I don't know if I like it or not." Cai rolled his eyes and left out of the room. Reave was annoying him and he wanted to punch him.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali watched Cai walk away before she gave Reave a look. He was making everything harder on her. Now she had to console an angel who wanted nothing to do with her. "Reave, get back to the ship. Emily I will take you up on the offer of help when we need it" she was gone before anyone could reply. Emily turned her eyes on Reave for the moment. He didn't have the body but she wanted to test a theory. "Care for a drink?" She had never met a demon before. She wasn't about to let this moment pass. Gali caught up with Cai right outside the doors. "Hey, hey, you of all people know how to ignore him. Plus he's right. You aren't exactly acting like the sweet little angel you came on board as. Stop giving him reason to complain and maybe he will do it less" she let go of him the moment she touched him. She wouldn't want to start anything she couldn't handle.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave watched them go before he looked at Emily. "Sure as long as it's close to Cai. If we are too far I start to get this really bad pain and I disappear." He still wanted a drink, it's been awhile since he has had one with a human. Cai sighed and stopped looking back at her. "I really don't care how he feels. He will complain either way." His arms crossed as he turned to her. "And why would you care if I have been a sweet Angel or not?" He questioned curiously.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Emily took the dark haired mans hand and led him down to the bar. She took her place behind the counter. She took out a bottle uncapping it as she spoke. "Tell me how you got here" she wanted to know everything. Galianna didn't want this to end like every conversation with him did. Nothing seemed to get through to him anymore. She dragged a hand through her hair before stepping back. "Fine, I don't care. You caught me. Go back to the ship and do as you please. It's obvious you are unfixable" she had to find Reave a body anyway. Then she had to find them a stronger witch. There were more important things she had to do than deal with him. She had to see her mother eventually. She had to find a way to spread her name across the sea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff