Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darius watched her go before he joined them out in the room. Crina was two seconds away from punching him in the face. He walked over to stand next to her. "Crina calm down. I know you hate the sea but you can at least help Zeiron out." He whispered her causing her to stop her urge to hit the demon. "You can kill the demon later but Zei...he is technically family." She sighed and looked at Reave crossing her arms. "So..." "I will do it but on for Zei. No one else not even you or the angel." They found it out but if she was going to help then why argue. "Now get the hell out I need to find a way to actually break the spell." Reave smiled. "As you wish." He left leaving the shop. Darius looked at the angel before looking over at Crina who was swearing as she walked away to her books.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lea smiled leaving the two alone to go with the crew. She cut her way through the crowd and ended up walking beside Reave. "I would love to have look with the Captain. As a sort of apology. You could at least entertain my silly notion of trying to make things work. If I'm stuck with you, I would like for you to consider me a friend" she didn't realize who she spoke to. He couldn't possibly be as horrible as everyone said. Gali took the time Reave wasted to find his ship. Zane complained the entire time but she made him promise not to say a word to anyone. They got aboard easily while everyone went out for supplies. It wasn't a surprise to find Rick still there. He looked sickly laying in his bed. Gali couldn't see any sign of power. Only a dying man on a demons ship. She brought her blade to his neck and straddled his chest to keep him pinned down. "I think it's about time you leave this world" he had been here long enough.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave stared at her before he continued to walk with her. "I thought we were friends?" Though he did act like an a** he thought they were friends already. Zeiron looked back at the shop wondering who that woman could be and how she knew him. She acted as if she knew him. He was curious about her and wondered if she would ever tell him. Rick opened his eyes and looked up at her with a tiny smile. "Came to visit me?" He questioned watching her wanting to stab him to kill him. "You know that won't kill me right?" He still had demon energy running through his veins. He wasn't going to be killed easily.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lea would never understand the demon but she didn't question it. "Lunch it is then" she took his hand and headed towards the ship until she felt it. A familiar presence that seemed to want to get herself killed. "Actually why don't we go out to one of those bars the men are always talking about. I have never had a proper drink but I don't know who I would rather have one with than you" she batted her eyelashes teasingly as she offered a small smile. Hopefully it was enough to keep his attention on her. Gali wasn't meant to die here and now. Gali smiled running the blade along his neck. "Oh I hope it doesn't kill you. I'm not done with you yet" as soon as a thin line of blood covered his neck, she thrust the blade into his stomach. She wanted to him to suffer for all he did to her. Zane stood outside keeping watch. Cai was going to kill him for allowing this. He wasn't going to be let off the ship ever again. He was more afraid of her than him but he was still concerned.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave raised an eyebrow at her walking beside her. "Are you feeling okay? You haven't been able to stand me since arriving on the ship what changed your mind?" He gave her a suspicious glance before he continued onward towards a bar for them to get something to drink at. Rick stared at her before he wrapped an arm around her. "Stab a little deeper I think you are barely scratching the surface." He laughed shaking his head. "This is quite painful but it won't be as painful when Reave finds you on this ship. I do after all have a link with the one that brought me back. I can easily call him and tell him to come kill you." Then Rick would probably die again for letting her get this close anyways and he would be forced to suffer in hell.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lea felt her stomach churn at the idea of flirting with a demon. "I have been nothing but nice. You refuse to recognize it as so. If you really don't want to have lunch with me, you don't have to" she loosened her grip trying to make it a little more believable. She hoped Gali could get herself off that ship. She was sure to suffer once Reave realized what she did for Gali. "And to think, I was going to share my first drink with you" all the same she kept him walking. Gali laughed feeling the familiar grip of his arm around her. "But then he would kill you. I know Reave better than you would think. You failed. He doesn't want something like you when you have no use to him. The demon thinks I'm dead. It's why he's letting you rot" she pushed the blade in deeper as he held her. Each cut brought a smile to her face. How many times had he hurt her? How many times had he cheated? She couldn't keep count. It was time he paid for what he did. She didn't care if she got caught. He was all that ever mattered.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave stared at her. "It is the other way around. I have been the one flirting. You don't flirt Lea which makes you cute so tell me what are you hiding all of a sudden?" He questioned. Reave could play stupid rather well but he was a demon, he studied people for a living when he wasn't killing them and maiming them. Rick grunted and pushed her away from him. He wasn't going to live very long especially when Reave figured out what was going on and he just didn't want that.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lea had always been a bad liar. She swallowed hard and stared at the bar in front of them. If she said nothing, he would know she was lying. Instead she did the unthinkable. She pushed him against the wall and leaned up kissing him. It was the best distraction she could think of in the moment. She was sure Gali didn't need long and Reave seemed to find her pretty enough. It was the best solution she had. Gali smiled as he pushed her away, the blade lodged in his stomach. "Look at that. You don't even have to urge to fight back. Well let me help Rick" she walked over and pulled her blade out of his stomach. "Goodbye" if he didn't bleed out before Reave got back, the demon would kill him for sure. She didn't care if he uttered her name. Cai would be upset but he always was when it came to her. She left the room as he wanted her to. She had better things to do than watch him bleed out. She got what she wanted unaware that a little spirit had attached itself to her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave smiled kissing her but he stopped her by placing a finger to her lips. "A little more work and you might actually be just as good as a succubus...maybe." He kissed her cheek and took her hand. "Come on we are heading back to the ship." He invited this game of diversion. He didn't know who she was trying to fool. She was a angel...angel. She couldn't do something like he would do. Not by a long shot. Rick turned on his side when she took the blade out of his gut and just laid there bleeding. He placed a hand to his stomach to burn the wound shut. It was all he could do for now.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lea flinched as he pulled her along. He wouldn't be thinking how nice her lips were when they got back. She didn't feel Gali when they got back. She was glad the girl had enough sense to make a run for it. "I'm going to go get something to eat" she kissed his cheek and disappeared before he figured out what Gali had done. Gali left Zane in town to finish packing up the equipment. She found Cai at the railing. He looked calm despite the yelling she could hear in the background. She had a feeling Ronan was up to something. If it wasn't for what she had just done, she would care. "Hey" she kissed Cais cheek as she passed him. She was going to pretend for the moment that she wasn't covered in blood. It was a short story that would upset him if he knew. She was supposed to be dead.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave gave her a look before he went looking for Rick and when he did find him the sight before him wasn't exactly something he wanted to find. "Let me guess...Gali?" Rick looked at him sitting up in bed. "I thought she was dead?" Reave grunted. "You thought wrong." Walking over Reave looked over the burned wound and shook his head. "Such a shame." He unsheathed his blade and stared at him. "You could have been useful to me." Rick stared at him before trying to move but not being able to thanks to his injury. Reave watched him with a wicked little smile. He would deal with him and then Lea. She must have known something he was sure of it. Cai frowned when she walked onto the ship. "Gali, why are you covered in blood?" He ran after her questioning her. Blood was everywhere and he wanted to know why.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali was in her room by the time she heard him screaming after her. She sighed poking out of the door. "I went and saw Rick" she closed the door in his face to get changed. Reave would come eventually. She would be ready for him. She walked out in a blouse and pants that once were Ricks. "Don't be mad okay? I had to" she kept walking knowing he would want to speak of this. Lea was in the kitchen making eggs when Reave walked in. His blade was out matching the blood cover that coated his clothes. "Now that blade is not necessary Reave. I'm sure whatever Gali did is not that bad. Put that weapon away before you hurt yourself" she turned her back to him hoping she could trust him. He had no reason to be upset with her. All she did was distract him. The kiss was enough to make up for that.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai stood there at the door and when she opened he turned and followed after her. "Are you out of your mind?" He stopped shaking his head. "Don't answer that." He chased after her. "You are supposed to be dead remember?" If she was going around killing important Reave people then they would all know she was alive and there would be a blood bath. They were not ready for that plus the woman he had slept with was having a baby and he couldn't risk that if Reave came attacking the ship. The woman drove him insane. Reave held the blade to her back tilting his head to the side. "How did you know Gali was on my ship?" He questioned watching her. "Is that why you actually kissed me? To distract me?" He narrowed his eyes. He didn't like killing his people but he would do it if he had too.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
“I was dead. Now I am alive. What is Reave possibly going to do? We have a ship full of angels. He couldn’t take us on if he wanted to” she spun on her heels to face him. “For the past few months, I could hardly sleep because of that man. If you were given the opportunity would you really leave Celeste out there?” She knew what she had done and the risk she put them at. Hiding wasn’t getting them anywhere. “I love you Cai but I would rather be dead than hide. What is it doing for us?” Reave was still killing and one day he would come for the boys. He would find Gali and they wouldn’t be ready. “You demons never look close enough to your surroundings. Humans give off their emotions. Gali’s are rather strong. She loved that man more than she could ever hate him” she sighed feeling the edge of the blade cut into her shirt. She pushed the pan away and turned around to look at him. The blade as at her stomach as she wrapped her hands around the handle. “Yes” there would have been in point in lying. He would have known she was.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai sighed staring at her. "Are we talking about the Celeste now or the Celeste before she met Reave? Celeste now I don't care much about and I would leave her for dead. Past Celeste I couldn't have left her behind though she would kick my a** if I got in the way of her battle." He crossed his arms smiling at her with a small smile. Reave stared at her before he lowered his blade to his side. "I don't very like when people hide things from me. I guess I will have to teach you a lesson." He gripped her arm and pulled her out of the room to take her back to her room and leave her there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff