Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lea smiled wrapping her arm around his. "Good, I feel as though you need someone to be your conscience Reave. You want to do good but you don't know what it is. I'm going to fix that" she didn't see any reason why he shouldn't know. There was slim chances he would participate anyway. That wasn't going to stop her. Galianna sighed before kissing his cheek. "At least you tried. Zane, come on" she didn't trust the angels to come along. They tended to interfere no matter what she got herself in. For once, she wanted to feel like a pirate again. There was too much pampering. She was beginning to think of herself as a lady. "Don't worry Cai. Reave has Lea to be concerned with" he wouldn't be looking for her when he thought she was dead. England was the last place he would be. Manners would require effort for him.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave gave her a look before he grunted. "I do not want to do any good." He shook his head walking beside her. That was the last thing he wanted to do. Cai chuckled lightly looking back at his brother before looking back at her. "Don't worry." Turning around he walked away as she left the ship with Zane. Now he had to deal with everything else while she was away.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lea stepped in his path with a soft smile. "Yes you do. You don't know it yet but you do. It's a great thing to help someone. You just need the opportunity. Even that man...Zei wants to do good. He's just a child. Doesn't understand it's not all about him. I think you both need a reminder of what you used to be" she wasn't stupid as his look suggested. She simply liked to believe the best in people. Even someone who traded her for the life of another. There had to be good in him. Gali had a bad feeling leaving the ship and the boys hands. They were good at breaking things especially when they were hers. "First things first Zane. Never be like those two" she wasn't sure he would have a job if he became anything like them. He chuckled and would have said something if it wasn't for the ship he say. Gali screamed as he pushed her into a shop. She didn't notice Reaves ships. She didn't expect him to be out so soon.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave stopped and turned to her cupping her chin and holding her in place. "As much as I enjoy your company I have no problem with getting rid of you Lea. I don't need to be saved. I don't need you trying to make me good. I never was good to begin with so stop it. Work that good nonsense bull out on Zeiron. But not me." He let her go and turned back around to walk to the deck. "Let's get restocked boys. We have some treasure to hunt for and a witch to find." Zeiron walked around the ship until he looked at Reave. "There might be one here." Reave gave him a look. He hoped it was one. Cai looked at his brother who was lounging on the deck. He wouldn't do work. It wasn't in him to do so. He sighed and walked off to get some work done while he could.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lea watched him go feeling her blood run cold. She believed him when he said he didn't need her. Her skittish eyes glanced over Zeiron once before she fell into step behind Reave. Upset or not, he was still offering her a few minutes off this ship. The past few days had been exhausting with nothing to do but sit back. "Reave" she flinched when he looked back at her. "I am sorry" there wasn't fear but rather regret. She had always wanted to take care of everyone. He was no exception. She walked passed him, off the ship with the other men. Gali hit Zane a few times as he kept her back. Cai would kill him if Gali didn't make it back. That didn't mean they couldn't have a little fun. "You want to follow him or not?" Her anger calmed a bit as they waited for the group to pass.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Zeiron watched her go before shaking his head. "You really should be nicer to a pretty lady like her. She won't be around forever." Reave glared at him. "Shut up and go look for your witch." Zeiron laughed and walked away to go find his witch. Reave shook his head and got too work on helping with any repairs they needed and restocking the ship. He was feeling nice and he didn't even notice the other ship nearby. He didn't care too.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lea was quiet the rest of the trip. They walked the town for what seemed like hours looking for a woman. However, Gali managed to find her first. There was no one on this island better than her friend. "Crina" the woman was bitter sweet. She always seemed to have a hatred for the world and the people in it. She never said why, but Crina seemed to handle it better alone. She held disdain for men more than anyone. "Zane stay quiet" the boy nodded feeling the sense of magic in the air. She was strong. That gave him more reason to keep to himself. Lea fell in step next to one of Reaves men rather than the man himself. While being on his bad side would get her off the ship easier, she wasn't ready to give up on him. "Do you know who we are looking for?" She voice was softer than usual. She kept her eyes on the ground rather than him. Anything to keep from bothering him. She even stayed away from Zeiron. That man seemed to have a gift at annoying him.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Crina glared at the man that only she could see. He continously made comments about her and the fact that she was a bitter witch. She would have snapped if it wasn't for the woman that showed up. "Galianna what a pleasure to see you and who is your friend?" She purposely flirted knowing her companion would have a problem with that. He got jealous a lot and it was cute. So very cute. Reave looked at her and then back ahead. "A woman that doesn't fit in this place very well." Zeiron was curious about that. Someone that didn't fit in the place they were in or did he mean the time they were in. He didn't actually know.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali wouldn’t be surprised if Crina had a man in the kitchen. From her comment, Gali could only assume the poor kid was being set up. Zane took her hand and brought it to his lips. Control wasn’t something any of the pirates possessed. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Madame Crina. I was told of your boundless beauty. I cannot des-“ a swift smack over the head had him falling behind his Captain. “Ignore him. He flirts with all the men on board” it was a lie, but it kept him quiet. She walked around the little store picking up bottles of brightly covered liquids. “I was wondering how you would feel about sailing for a little bit? I need some help with a problem and I could pay” she glanced at Crina knowing how favors worked with the woman. If she agreed, which was unlikely, it would take a lot. Lea wasn’t entirely sure what he meant by that. She didn’t know of anyone besides Zei who was out of place. It was her job to stay up on these things. It almost made being there worth it. When she went back home, she would have news.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Crina smiled at Gali and Zane before she looked at the man glaring at the boy before them. They haven't been on a ship in a very long time. "Explain to me why you need me Gali. I am a retired Pirate. I travel these country side aiding those in need. Pirates...only lead to death. No offense Gali." She stood up looking at her. "You are shrouded in it. Especially the one that hunts you now and is on his way to see me." She was a great witch like her mother and She can see things no others could see thanks to her continous study in magic.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali took her side as Zane fell back. "The love of my life has a child with someone else. I need you there when she has it so you can get rid of her. Not to mention the pirate that is hunting me. You wouldn't want to find out I died when you could have helped. You love me far too much Crina" she teased kissing her cheek before she went for the back door. If Reave was on his way, she needed to leave. Zane followed her lead and smiled at Crina as he left. His little crush was only the beginning. Lea was the first to walk into the store. Her eyes met the woman and her smile spread. "Hello" she gave off a strange feeling. Reave waswas right when he said she didn't belong, but Lea couldn't place it. All she knew was these people were messing with fate. The fates didn't like to be played with. She knew that from experience.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Crina rolled her eyes and watched her go. She had no idea who she was dealing. Crina would deal with her but first a woman walked into her store and she smiled. "Well isn't this interesting. An angel has walked into my store...along with a demon." She walked around looking at them both until she saw him. Zeiron. The man that would marry Mimi. He looked younger then what she remembered. "Aren't you a smart little witch." Her eyes shifted to the demon and she glared. "Tell me demon what do you want. I have no time for beings like you." He smiled. "Make time. We need your help with breaking a spell over the God." She stared at him with crossed arms. "No." They looked at her like she had just lost it. She said no so easily that he didn't know if he heard her correctly.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lea watched her curiously as the men tried to deal with her. "They can buy and would truly appreciate it" the woman held a lot of pain in her eyes. Then there was the blonde haired man behind her that no one seemed to notice. Angels had a special gift for seeing the undead. This time around however, she was seeing a man very much alive. She smiled at him before wondering into the back. She played with bottles and scrolls until he followed after her. "Does your little friend know you are alive? Not going to tell her. Just curious. I think you're one of the reasons she's hurting. A lot of pain in that one. Why?" She turned to face him and found gentle green eyes watching her every move. "Why does she think you are dead?" There are so many things she needed answered. They didn't want the witch on the ship if her past had come back to haunt her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darius had been standing near by watching until the angel woman looked at him curiously. Following him while Crina dealt with the demons, he followed her listening to her talk. He sighed. "I am not the cause of her pain." He stood there looking at her before looking back into the room. "She lost someone awhile ago at the hands of pirates. The love of her life and the reason why...well because I was actually stabbed before she was even born. So I have been playing the part of a dead man. It is better that if she knew that i was actually alive she would kill me for real." And he didn't want that.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lea set the bottle down and looked him over. "I think it would be nice if she knew. It would make her feel less alone in this world. Not my decision though. Convince her to come please. I don't believe she would hurt anyone, and I can't say that about all witches. I want this one for when it goes poorly" she walked over and squeezed his hand before going back out to the group. It seemed they were still bickering so Lea took Zeirons side. She knew Reave and how he would react if she tried to interrupt. He couldn't care less about her opinion and she was done taking her chances. She wanted to feel safe while she was there. Besides, now they had Darius to help. She was sweet but she wasn't passed telling the girl what she didn't know in order to get what they wanted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff