Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Reave was looking at the sword covered in blood until she spoke. When she gave the order he waved the blade around. "Yeah yeah." He started back his eyes narrowed. "Cai." "Yeah I heard." The Angel appeared against a building as Reave walked back to the house. "Will you be able to stomach this pretty boy?" "Yes." Cai walked with him to the house. "You will need to toughen up then. That woman..." Cai sighed. Cai might seem and appear innocent but he wasn't. Which was why Reave enjoyed tormenting him.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali went down to the cellars with Nolan. He had his shirt untied exposing most of his chest and his sword still in place. He hadn't even tried to kill anyone. He had let Reave handle it. The man seemed to have little to no control over himself. "So you have no problem posing as Captain?" She was surprised how easily he gave up control. That wasn't what she had hard of the man. He shrugged and went through the different crates. "And what choice did I have? Jail or worse" he pulled out a few folded cots and tossed them to her. "For the men. We need to start sailing. Get your boys on it" Gali nodded and went upstairs to find Cai looking indifferent. It was better than upset. "Despite your belief I did this for all of us. This is what you wanted Cai. You didn't leave me with much of a choice. Either help you or you ruin my life. I did what I needed" she wanted to force him to see it. He had done this to her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai was standing there thinking when he heard Gali. His eyes shifted to her and only narrowed slightly as she spoke. When she was done he walked off. Reave walked over when he was gone. "Cai is in a bad mood. So he probably won't be talking." He looked back as Ronan and one of his many friends walked on board. Maddison shoved him on board and walked around them. "If anyone needs me I am going to get a drink...I had no idea Arch Angels could be so annoying." She muttered walking by Gali. "She is just irritated because we interrupted her cooking." Ronan rolled his eyes and walked over to the pair. "Where is little Caius?" "Probably off fuming somewhere." Ronan chuckled. His brother could be childish.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Galianna Anderson was a name known on the seas. She was a feared Captain and slightly respected for being who she was. Yet she couldn't get an angel to listen, a demon to be good, or for her best friend to control her drinking. She sighed as Maddison walked off. "Ronan please tell your friends and brother we need to leave. Stop at the next island in sight" she would have done it herself but Cai wasn't speaking to her. For now, she had some damage control to do. She went to the kitchen to find Maddison drinking as she said she would be. "So are you mad at Ronan or me for going off on you?" Feeling the comfortable feeling of a ship back under her feet left her slightly more reasonable. She was slowly back on her way to normal life. As soon as she got the boys separated, she could be herself again. She could own the sea and one day get her ship back. It was the plan.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Ronan grinned and even before she could answer she walked off to go talk to Maddison. Who looked at her and shook her head. "No you know I would shoot you if you had said anything else. Ronan and his friend. They are pains in the butt...and Ronan actually beat me in a game of cards." She shook her head. "He is supposed to be a Angel and he acts like Reave...is it wrong that I kind of like it?" She smiled looking at her friend. Ronan could be a bit of a troublemaker but she found it to her liking. Cai seemed to be the innocent one or at least he pretends to be.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali was glad if there was one person that came with her, it was Maddison. The girl had never really cared for Rick. For cooked for them because it paid well. As for Ronan, she couldn't help but make a face. "If you want to deal with the issues that came along. He could be nice but he's an angel. He won't stay after his brothers fixed. Neither will Cai. The only reason Reave may stay is because I made a deal" she shrugged remembering the deal all too clearly. Power for whatever he wanted. It would be nice to be seen as more than a woman on the seas. "Why don't you try a nice guy this time? Those good bad guys never work out and you know it" she smiled all the same knowing her friend wouldn't listen. She would do whatever she wanted to.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Maddison raised an eyebrow at her. "That maybe true but I do like Ronan and I refuse to go for a nice guy. They are boring." She shook her head at that thought and pushed away her cup. "You should go for a nice guy though. Rick was simply a jerk. I think you and Cai will make a cute little couple as soon as you two get over your problems." She grinned knowing that wouldn't go over well with her friend. For some odd reason she went from liking Cai to not. All because he was a bit too honest.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali could talk about Ronan with her all day. She knew what kind of guys the woman went for but then she had to bring up Cai. She laughed as she got up. "I am not messing with that. He thinks I'm a mess and he threatened me. You know I don't do threats well. Remember the time I stabbed you" she winked and walked out of the room. She went to set up the cots before she took a spot next to Casemiro. He stared at the ocean leaning up against the mop he had been using to clean up the blood. "You didn't have to kill them all" he whispered looking back at her. She shrugged and watched as he cleaned up the blood of his friends. "They wouldn't listen" she made it sound as if that made it reasonable. Her eyes followed Cai rather than the conversation. Why did he have to force her to stay? They would be better off separate.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Maddison didn't believe her. Threat or not she liked Cai and she was sure that the two would end up together if they tried. Cai went and climbed to the look out so he could be alone. Leaning back He stared at the ocean while they got ready to head out. He sighed. He missed being at home but for now the sea would have to be his home. Ronan walked around the deck whistling. He was a bit more cheerful then everyone else in this place. They all were in bad moods or mopey it just didn't work for him.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
It was a week. A week of recruiting and listening to Nolan play captain. He got used to it and earned a few bruises from Gali reminding him of his place. Most of the men didn't like the idea of women on board but Reave changed their mind. Now there was only one problem left. The tension on the ship was clear to everyone. Cai was sensitive and Gali wouldn't look towards him if someone paid her. She sat in the kitchen and flinched at the sound of Nolan yelling on deck. "He plays his part well. Sometimes I'm convinced he his captain" she smiled at her friend. "So where is Ronan this morning? Sleeping in your room yet?" She had to tease her friend. It was the only way she could keep attention off of her. It was better than talking about the conversation she had with Cai. Gali had said all the blood was on him and he didn't say a thing back. They were both in the wrong. She didn't want to admit it. She wanted him to take the whole blame. She didn't think he ever would. She was a vengeful pirate and he was who he was. He was right. They would never work together. She would have to face it. Soon they would be to a dock and she would find him a witch. He would get what he wanted and she would set him free. She could be who she wanted to be. He couldn't stop her if he wasn't here. He shouldn't have been in the first place.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Maddison looked at her. "He is up by now and have you seen him shirtless?" She questioned smiling. "I thought you know who was attractive without a shirt but no Ronan is a wonderful sight to behold." She looked at her Apple and bit into it. She had refused to say his name until they were better. "Anyways how are things with your stand in Captain and the crew?" She questioned curiously.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali felt like gagging as she spoke of Ronan. It seemed the two had slept together. The last thing she wanted was to hear about it. She rolled her eyes as she quickly changed the subject. "Nolan has decided he really does want to be captain. So every night I send Reave his way and he changes his mind. Captain gets to deal with the demon" she teased finishing off her drink. She knew what Maddison really wanted to ask about and she was glad she didn't. "It's going to work this time. We are going to get them separated and then they can leave. I hope your little angel friend stays" she stood up and refilled her drink. "Don't get involved Maddison" she would know what she meant. She didn't want anyone trying to force Cai to speak to her. Especially since she wanted nothing to do with him. He had caused this and she wasn't going to fix it.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Maddison looked at her and sighed. "Cai isn't going to leave you know." She stared at her drink. Maddison knew that little bit. "So even if Reave and Cai are separated he isn't going to leave you." Standing up She went towards the door. "I'm going to go bother the guys you should I don't know do something other then mope around." She left her be to go talk to someone. Ronan was probably being lazy so she went to see what Reave was up too.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali stared at the spot she had left in. She sighed leaving as well and going to the one spot she knew he would be in. Cai stayed in the look out most days. He kept to himself and looked towards no one especially her. She sat down next to him but kept her distance. "Maddison said I need to stop moping. I think that means we have to find a way to get along" she stared down at the waves rather than him. She didn't want anything except an apology for his words. They had hurt him more than he knew. She watched as Nolan paraded around the deck trying to look the part. It was only funny knowing what she did. She smiled as he looked up at her and winked. He was a good guy. She looked back at the man beside her and waited. There was nothing she could say. He had to tell her what he wanted. She couldn't do this if he didn't want to. He had to be willing to pretend to be fine.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai grunted. "So you are listening to people now. Wow that's a first." Rolling his eyes he looked at the waves. "And if you are finally coming to talk to me, what is it about?" He asked as he leaned back. Ronan yawned as he walked out on deck. "What's going on?" Maddison pointed up to the look out. "Your brother and Gali." He grinned and walked off to the side. "It would be a shame if those two got stuck up there." Maddison shook her head at him. He was going to get in trouble again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff