Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Well...I've been thinking of a name for our daughter." Ravid blushed. He should be focusing on their son, he supposed, since he was the father and all, but he found himself thinking about their little girl more. Perhaps it was the influence of two little girls who were already in his life. "I like Kira. Or Alina."

Obsessive Dabbler

"Alina," Leyla repeated thoughtfully. "I like that. Alina Nicole, maybe. After your father." Alina was a pretty name, and she liked the idea of naming at least one of their children after Ravid's parents. "I don't know about our son. I thought, maybe- I don't know. I've been thinking, but nothing has really struck me yet."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid liked that idea. It was a subtle tribute to his family, who'd graciously accepted Leyla as one of their own. "Alina Nicole." He nodded, already taking to the name quickly. As for their son, he was just as lost. "Do we have one of those books?"

Obsessive Dabbler

"Several," Leyla laughed softly, reaching for their handheld computer and pulling up the files of those books. "We can choose a name together. Something Egyptian, do you think? I'm not sure." She didn't like a lot of Egyptian names, they sounded so- old. "Maybe, better, something Russian."

Ice-Cold Hunter

"We already have one Russian name." Ravid smiled softly. He'd hoped that they could be even with their cultures through the names. "Let's keep looking." He wanted to see if there was really no Egyptian name that appealed to them.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Moses? Ramses? Oh, Ravid, please," Leyla laughed, shaking her head. "Please, none of these. They're awful." Amun, Geb- Donkor? Really? She couldn't imagine it.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid couldn't stop a chuckle from escaping him. "Alright, alright. We'll find another Russian name." He had to admit, none of those Egyptian names were satisfactory at all.

Obsessive Dabbler

Pleased that she'd talked him out of it, Leyla tapped a few buttons, bringing up a different roster of names. "Dmitri," she murmured thoughtfully. "Misha.. Mikhail?" These names were much better. She liked the idea of these.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid smiled. "I like Mikhail." It was a very standard name, but he liked it. His own name wasn't even Russian. His parents had believed it would be more fitting for India since they'd moved there right after he was born.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Mikhail Ravid." Leyla wasn't going to bend on that one, she loved Ravid's name, and she thought it was appropriate to name their son after his father. "Alina and Mikhail." It sounded nice. "What do you think?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I think that our twins finally have names." Ravid nodded, a slight blush on his face. He was flattered that Leyla wanted to name their son after him. He hadn't thought that his own name was that great.

Obsessive Dabbler

"I love it." Leyla smiled brightly, kissing Ravid's ear softly. "I love you. It's perfect. Our family, it's perfect." Everything was going to be fantastic. She was so excited about everything that was going on for them.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid blushed from the kiss. "They're going to run us ragged." He chuckled softly. With two of them, they'd be racing all over the place. He and Leyla would have to keep all eyes on them at all times.

Obsessive Dabbler

"They'll be very small for awhile," Leyla murmured with a smile. "Easier to keep an eye on, you know." She was looking forward to the tripping sound of tiny feet. "..You and I, eventually, we'll have to move to a larger suite of rooms." For the twins' sakes.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Are there larger suites here?" He'd thought that they'd gotten one of the larger living areas, but he could always be wrong. They'd have to talk to Eli about this the next time they saw him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff