Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eli kissed Kit's shoulder and sighed happily. He so rarely got the chance to have his family with him at this hour. "You look especially beautiful today, Kitten." He made a playful purring sound in his wife's ear.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Thank you," Kit smiled playfully, purring back at him. She loved casual little moments like this, with her husband complimenting her, Beth napping- the girl had fallen asleep already.. It was nice. "You're the second person to compliment me today- I might get a big head."

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Second?" Eli murmured, brushing his lips against Kit's neck. "Who else is giving my Kitten a big head? All those jealous ladies, surely." He smirked.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Mm." Kit laughed softly, tilting her head a little to give Eli better access to her neck. "Beth and I ran into Rex's brother," she answered, eyes closed, her arms wrapped snugly around Eli's neck. "He's a very flattering young man." Too young for her, even if she weren't Eli's and Eli's alone.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex's brother? Eli growled softly against Kit's neck. "Stay away from him. He sounds too friendly for my liking." He murmured. He didn't like the idea of another man flirting or leering at his wife.

Obsessive Dabbler

"I'll have to be at least polite," Kit smiled a little. "I'll keep my distance if it makes you feel better. He's only here for a week, right?" She didn't see much reason why Jesse would be around her, anyway, he was there to see Rex and Mark.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"That's seven days too long." Eli growled again, giving Kit another playful squeeze. He made sure not to disturb their sleeping daughter. Even if Jesse was harmless, and even if Kit was devoted to her husband, Eli still didn't like knowing that the Aussie had his eyes on Eli's woman.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Ah, sweetheart," Kit laughed, kissing him. "You know I've only eyes for you. Besides, I know how to take a person down, if I have to." She didn't think it would come to that, with Jesse. "He was only being friendly."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eli remained silent as he returned the kiss. He would keep an eye on this Jesse that his wife spoke of. It wouldn't be difficult to identify him. Rex and Jesse would be the only Aussies in the base, after all. "You're mine forever. Remember that, Kitten."

Obsessive Dabbler

"Of course I am." Kit was serious now, leaning against him. "I wouldn't be anyone else's, not for anything." Eli was the love of her life, the father of her child, her husband. There was no way some young buck could ever steal her away from the man who had rescued her from her fate in America.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I wouldn't have anyone else, even if I had truly lost you." Even if she hadn't been found, he could never marry Leyla. There was just so much wrong between them, and Ravid had come along at the start of their adventure.

Obsessive Dabbler

Kit kissed him once more, then slid off of his lap. "You'll not lose me," she promised, gently lifting Beth into her arms. They had distracted Eli from his work for too long. "..I'll see you tonight? Or are you staying late, here."

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Tonight." Eli nodded as he stood to walk with Kit out of the control room. "I won't be long." He tried not to be, at least. Now that Leyla was out most of the time because of her pregnancy, Eli had taken back the leadership title for the time being.

Obsessive Dabbler

"See that you aren't," Kit teased him quietly, not wanting to wake Beth up. "It's been too long since I've had you to myself, Mr. Nazari." If he was worried about her loyalty, she would just have to remind him.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Yes ma'am." Eli teased, kissing Kit quickly before he gave her behind a light tap to send her on her way. "Reunions are sweeter the longer the separation is." He smiled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff