Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Dabbler

"Sure." Mark agreed, but his eyes were closed as well, and he didn't know if he would be staying awake himself, unless Jesse kept talking.

Ice-Cold Hunter

When they'd arrived, Jesse noticed that the two in the back were asleep. He smirked as he suddenly braked and spun the transporter out of control. They landed right on the shore, perfectly safe in the sand. "You alright back there?" He called.

Rex had jolted awake from Jesse's little trick, and he clung to the back of the seats as his heart raced and he tried to catch his breath.

Obsessive Dabbler

'Oh my god-" Mark jerked, clinging to his seatbelt. "I'm awake. I think I just had a heart attack, but I'm awake." Dear lord, did Rex always do that? They might've died.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Jesse only laughed as he climbed out of the transporter. "Move it. The sea waits for no one." He shouted to Rex and Mark from the back as he began to unload the gear.

Rex took a moment to catch his breath before he smiled. "He's right."

Obsessive Dabbler

"Of course it waits," Mark laughed. "It's been there for years, hasn't it?" He climbed out with a grin, stretching. Now that his heart wasn't pounding so hard, he went to help Jesse unload their equipment.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex helped as well, and once they'd unpacked, Jesse pointed toward down the shore. "There she is. Our ride is here." He smiled. Rex turned to see a dock farther down the shore that had a small sailing boat tied to it. Good thing too, or it would've taken them a while to swim to the right diving spot.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Beautiful." Mark lit up. He had an especial love for sailing, his childhood had involved a lot of sailing off of the coast. "It's been years since I've been on a sailboat. C'mon, Rex, let's check her out."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex smiled and rushed over with Mark to check out the boat. Jesse took his time behind them and surveyed the area. It was a beautiful day.

When Rex reached the boat, he hopped in and unloaded his gear from his shoulder. It was nice to be on a boat like this again. He was a little tired of all the desert and roads..."Hurry it up, ya b*****d!" He called to his brother with a smile.

Obsessive Dabbler

Mark grinned, leaning against Rex to watch Jesse. "I thought he was the energetic one," he joked. "Look at him, taking his sweet time."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Jesse smirked and shook his head as he walked down the shoreline toward the boat. He would've liked to have Kit next to him with her hair blowing in the soft breeze. It could've worked, if only she wasn't hopelessly devoted to her husband.

Obsessive Dabbler

Mark was sure that Rex had already had a conversation or two with Jesse about that obsession with unavailable women. "C'mon, Jesse," he called. "The day's wasting, we don't have time for your catwalk."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Jesse grinned as he finally made it to the boat and hopped in with them. "I could go back and model down the shore if you want." He joked before he unloaded his own gear and went to the front of the boat to start up the engine. Rex pulled Mark to sit down with him.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Gonna let Jesse do all the work?" Mark glanced at Rex, smiling, though he raised his eyebrows. "With the sails and the lines, that's a lot to handle." He didn't doubt Jesse could do it, but it would be easier with help.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"That's just for show." Jesse called over his shoulder as he pulled up a hidden control panel. Rex helped Mark buckle up as Jesse suddenly made the boat take off at a quick speed.

Obsessive Dabbler

Mark couldn't help but feel the tiniest bit disappointed. He'd been excited about the traditional sailboat, though he had wondered why things hadn't seemed quite right. "Are we going far out?," he asked Rex over the motor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff