Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Aye," Brody sighed. A part of him wanted to heal fast so he could go back to work and make the money his family needed. Another part of him wanted to stay near Tori.

Obsessive Dabbler

"I've sent one of my farmers over every so often to feed and water the sheep," Tori murmured. "A sort of holiday gift.. I hope that it's not assuming too much. I know you were worried."

Ice-Cold Hunter

"No, thank ye," Brody smiled softly. "Ye do too much fer me." But he appreciated it.

Obsessive Dabbler

"I would have gotten you a gift for the holidays anyway," Tori laughed softly. "Please, don't let me cross any boundaries." Finnegan's words still rang fresh in her head.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I don't mind yer help," Brody shook his head. "There's not much I can do meself." He'd accepted that.

Obsessive Dabbler

"You'll be on your feet again in a month or so," Tori reminded him, promising. "It will be alright."

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I'm ready to be rid of these crutches," They'd started to hurt his arms since he had to use them all the time.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Do they hurt you?" Tori frowned. "I could rub your shoulders.." Or maybe not. Maybe he wouldn't like that. She fidgeted with her hands loosely.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Brody blushed as well but shook his head. "'Tis not me shoulders...the crutches chafe." His under arms were sore.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Oh," Tori understood. "That's no good. Maybe if we cushioned the crutches a bit.." She considered that. Poor fellow.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Thank ye," Brody smiled. That might help, but he'd deal with the chafing. It just made him sore.

Obsessive Dabbler

Tori nodded quietly. She wanted to make him feel at home here, but she didn't know how. He always seemed nervous and uneasy. When he'd been laughing with Ciara had been as close to relaxed as she'd seen him in a long while.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Brody smiled at his sister as she took the pictures and set them up on the nightstand beside his bed.

Obsessive Dabbler

"When are you planning to visit your family?" Tori tilted her head.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Tomorrow," Brody nodded. He was eager to go, and had suggested just going that very moment, but Ciara had told him to wait until at least the next day so they could prepare.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff