Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Dabbler

"He's probably just flirting," Mark added, shrugging and setting his communicator aside. "Eli's going to beat him up, you know."

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I hope so." Rex laughed. "Maybe he'll learn his lesson for once." His brother was fond of going after women who seemed to already be attached to other men. He didn't think that Jesse did it on purpose. The man was just unlucky with love. "It'll be good therapy for him."

Obsessive Dabbler

"You would know all about the therapy part," Mark chuckled, rolling his shoulders before pulling away from Rex, turning to kiss the other man lightly. "Thanks. I feel much better." No sense going out diving all tense.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I'm happy to help." Rex smiled into the kiss before he wrapped his arms around Mark's waist. "By the time Jesse leaves, we'll be all adventured out." He chuckled. They had a plan for every day that his brother was there.

Obsessive Dabbler

"I already planned on that," Mark smiled, shaking his head. "He's not one to sit still, is he." He was surprised Rex had gone into therapy, if he'd grown up always on the move like Jesse.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"He's never been able to just stand still. I'm still surprised he's in Australia after all these years. I thought he would've moved by now." But their homeland had all the adventure Jesse needed to be happy, it seemed. "He's got a good job that he enjoys, and he has his own house out in the countryside, away from the cities. It's a beauty."

Obsessive Dabbler

"Sounds like it." Mark couldn't help but smile. Rex's accent was thickening up again, the more he talked about Australia.

--

"Here you go." Kit handed Jesse a digital pad. "Sign there, and it's all yours. You'll be responsible for the care of the gear while you're out, and the cleaning and maintenance upon its return."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Jesse signed quickly and handed the pad back to Kit. He smiled at her brilliantly as he lifted the gear up over his shoulder. "I'll protect it with my life, m'lady Kitleigh." He put his hand over his heart as he threw her a little wink.

Obsessive Dabbler

"I'm sure you will." While Kit smiled, she very purposefully rested her chin in her left hand, her wedding ring catching the light. "Have a good time, Mr. Pheeling." The water out there was beautiful.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Jesse smiled again, ignoring the gleaming of the ring on Kit's finger. "Stay beautiful for me until I get back." He told her over his shoulder as he walked away, heading back to get Rex and Mark.

Obsessive Dabbler

Kit shook her head slightly, amused. There was a man who didn't know the meaning of a polite 'no thank you'. At least he had been more subtle this time.. Sort of. "Alright, Beth," she smiled, turning back to her daughter. "Do you want soup with crackers for lunch?" Her daughter's menu options were increasing as Kit added new foods gradually. "You can have a cookie if you try the soup. It's got carrots in it."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Jesse arrived with the gear and held it up for his brother and Mark to see. "Got the rest. Everything else is in the transporter. Are you ready?" He asked them. Rex was always ready, but Mark seemed new to this.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Ready," Mark nodded, letting go of Rex's waist to turn towards Jesse. His face was only slightly flushed as he picked up his backpack, then glanced at the brothers expectantly. "Let's go. The boat's waiting."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex and Jesse grabbed their own backpack before they headed out to the garage. Jesse volunteered to drive since he knew the best diving spots. He'd traveled all around the world to do outdoor activities. The drive would be a little long, but it would be worth it.

Obsessive Dabbler

Mark relaxed with Rex, letting Jesse worry about their route. As long as they didn't end up unprepared and camping on the beach, he didn't care how far it was. They were going to have a great day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff