Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Dabbler

Kit smiled at him over her shoulder before she hoisted Beth in her arms, heading off to put their little girl down for her nap. Beth was always cranky if she didn't get a bit of sleep during the day, so Kit was glad that she'd fallen asleep already.

---

"Ravid?" Even over the communicator, Leyla's voice was a little shaky. She'd been sick all morning, courtesy of their little bundles of joy, and the nausea was getting to her. "Do you think you could bring me some juice, please?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid was startled to hear Leyla call him in the middle of the day, but he didn't hesitate to come to her aid. The problem was finding a replacement for himself since Mark was off for the week. He put the best female sniper in charge as he left to retrieve some juice for Leyla. "I hope this is alright." He told her, handing her the glass once he'd reached their home after practically running there.

Obsessive Dabbler

"It's perfect, thanks," Leyla smiled a little bit, sipping at the juice before she set the glass down within easy reach, leaning against the wall again. She was seated on the floor in the bathroom- the morning sickness was bad enough just then that she didn't dare to move. The doctors assured her that with two little ones growing in her belly, the nausea was normal. "I didn't mean to pull you from work, it's just-" She waved at herself wryly, well aware that she wasn't exactly at her best. She couldn't imagine going as far as the kitchens, but the doctors had told her to remain hydrated.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid shook his head and took a seat next to Leyla. He rubbed her back gently, giving her a soft smile. "I don't mind, Leyla. You know that." This wasn't inconvenient at all. She was carrying their children, after all! How could he complain? "There are many replacements for me. It's not a problem."

Obsessive Dabbler

"I just don't want you to have to wait on me," Leyla admitted, closing her eyes to rest against him, ignoring the rolling in her stomach. The juice was helping to settle her down, a little. "You don't have to sit around here." Not if he didn't want to, he could go to work, do other things. Leyla didn't want him to think she was needy.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"No, Leyla. I'm staying here with you and the babies." Ravid shook his head. He wasn't about to let his wife push him out of the room. He wanted to be there with her, to help her through the worst of the pregnancy. "I wouldn't be a very good husband if I left you here to suffer by yourself."

Obsessive Dabbler

"I guess it's not all as glamorous as you thought," she sighed. He'd thought pregnancy was so sexy- Leyla had to admit that she wasn't feeling particularly sexy just then, sitting on the bathroom floor because she couldn't keep breakfast down.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid couldn't help but chuckle at that. "You're still beautiful, even when it's obvious that you're miserable." He smiled softly as he pet Leyla's tangled hair. It would get better. She couldn't be sick all the time, could she?

Obsessive Dabbler

Leyla reached for her glass of juice, taking another small sip. Usually, by the time she finished the glass, the nausea would pass for the day. "What did I do to deserve such a loving, handsome husband," she asked with a smile, resting her head on his shoulder. He was always so gentle and caring.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"You loved him back." Ravid answered, kissing the top of Leyla's head. He believed they had meant to be. They'd been through so much, yet had made it through. Obviously they weren't supposed to be split up. "You filled the void in his heart."

Obsessive Dabbler

"I do love you," she murmured, sipping down the last of her juice. She still felt a little queasy, but it was much better than it had been before he'd come. He had a way of calming her. "..Will you help me up?" She didn't like sitting on the floor in here, their bed sounded much better now that she wasn't afraid of throwing up.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid gingerly helped Leyla to her feet. He would've lifted her up and carried her to the bed, but she looked so pale that he feared moving her too fast would just make her sick all over again. So he lead her to their bed and laid her down gently. "Feeling better?"

Obsessive Dabbler

"Better," Leyla relaxed, leaning against the pillow and rubbed her hand over her swollen belly. She felt very large and awkward, but Ravid assured her she was beautiful, and his opinion was the only one she cared about. "Are you going to stay? Do you have to go back?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid smiled and gently placed his hand over Leyla's. "I'm staying." He reassured her. If he hadn't, he wouldn't have put the best female sniper in charge of his students. He wasn't going to waste a few minutes of her time like that. "You might need me again."

Obsessive Dabbler

"I'm glad," Leyla admitted, lacing her fingers through his. "..We haven't talked about names," she reminded him, moving over the bed to make room for him. "Are there any you like?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff